SAN checking in @ OG

I’ve got a older pack of lemon Thai kicking around forgot how much I enjoyed that strain.
Wonder if they would sprout ? Been having poor luck lately getting seeds started!

5 Likes

@GMan
yeah, those lemon thai are really amazing (!) …
i used real deal f1-seeds from dutch flowers to f3 females :slight_smile:

i made my version by crossing the single F1-lemon candy male that came up from seeds
that i got from a fellow seedmaker in denmark for repro (bald man lala) with two tall tangy
lemon females that i found in smilestyles F3, which was made from the F2 that was relea-
sed at sannie’s shop via fusion seeds around ten years ago.

i still have three of those f1 seeds …
hopefully both sexes show as soon as i get back to those (muuuuch later on, hehe.)

@ShiskaberrySavior
mate, if you let me, then i send you some of the crosses, no problemo (!) :wink:
i did send some ghost og x LT last time, but i got a few more that you may like.

17 Likes

Coincidence, my next seed stock purchase is going to be LT from SH :smiley:

Never grown that, convinced enough that I’m definitely going to next year.

3 Likes

Dang, Brother…sorry to learn of your medical situation also. The “passage of time” is a B.tch, but better than the alternative. I’m also glad to learn you’re right back on top of your game in the Garden. PPC will ALWAYS be “King of any Jungle”, PWC being quite a compliment. Who knew from such small seeds!!! Personally, I just adore the aroma of PPC #6!! You continue to take care of yourself, look out for a “Care Package” sometime during the Holidays. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

I’m definitely not one to turn down free gifts :gift:. Those lemon Thai I believe were from smilestyle or you and are quite old now.
I’d be happy to receive some of your offerings . Thanks.

Here’s what you’d sent me last time .
80’s haze special

Dead whabbits

Killer cookies

Lemon og

Mac daddy

Strawberry rhazzamazz

6 Likes

Hey @santero a couple lonely Froot Punch waiting for some dance partners in the tent. Here at day 10F. Cheers and thanks again!

25 Likes

woah, cool !
nobody has grown those yet :slight_smile:
not even me, haha …

CD#3 was stout and had a fuely/cocoa kind of smell and taste.
the lemon thai was the same f1 lemon candy-male as always :wink:

14 Likes

whatsup bro good to see you still around and being creative as always with your stuff! :muscle: i’ve still got some Choco Thai F5’s from ya stashed away =)

11 Likes

heeey !! cool to read you, mate … it’s been a minute, ey :slight_smile:
i was just checking on your gear over at GLG yesterday, haha.

i hope you are well and kicking.
don’t be a stranger, brother (!)

hit me up anytime about anything :yum:

14 Likes

One of the A5 x C5 bx babies.

It looks broadleaf for the moment but the true hybrids always do at first. Or it’s possible the NL is dominant on this plant.

20 Likes

YoBro! It IS great to hear you going hard at it again! I was gonna DM you today about something “Important” (probably RSO-related)…but I’m back on the RSO at 80% myself so, of course, I made a note so I wouldn’t ‘forget’…I just can’t remember where I wrote the note! :roll_eyes: :rofl: I’ll DM you again when I find it :joy: Stay strong and carry on! :pray:

:call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Think that one leans to the NL5. I can see a little bit of the A5 look comin through her but for the most part, i just see NL :thinking:

6 Likes

@HolyAngel you’re dead on, bro.
the line is over 50% NL = no surprise :slight_smile:
just like both of the parents …

most people might think that a5 and c5 are super heavy sativas
and only show narrow-leafed expressions … they aren’t and don’t
do that too early on. they are “mere mortal” hybrids (-> hyped up
for too long and a bit too much, imho.)

i prefer kushes and og’s, chems and diesels over those hazes anytime.
it’s just a matter of taste, imo. they are all great and have their place :slight_smile:

real best haze i have is amnesia that i got from esko … she only takes 9-10 max, lol.

__

@vernal
i am eager to see how she develops …
a bit of indica will shed from her later on.

20 Likes

“San” were is a good list of what’s available - concerning your genetics – Thanks !

3 Likes

great lakes genetics, seedheaven and hemp depot carry a few of
my work, so i have some help with sharing for free to anyone :wink:

money and cannabis doesn’t mix well, imho …

i am not a commercial breeder, so i don’t have all my work listed anywhere.
i must have created hundreds of lines in my time, but that’s just having fun.

let me know what you are looking for and
i will try to match it with something i made.

if you want to trade = that’s best … (because i am seedwhore too :grin:)

36 Likes

Froot Punch day 14

35 Likes

Those are looking nice and healthy.

8 Likes

Give it time @ShiskaberrySavior i usually start making them angry at week 3 lol. Hoping to keep these ladies happy longer than usual this run

8 Likes

A good rule of thumb is 700 ppm max per feed throughout the flower stage . That’s unless you see they require a change . Watch for ph drift and get a fair amount of run off PPM can really build quick if not.

Are you watering from the top or bottom looks like pro mix or sunshine 4 your growing in.

7 Likes

Thanks for tips! I’m in promix with castings. Usually water from the top but I’ll switch it up every once in a while. I run pretty light on my ferts which is what usually gets me when heavy flower formation sets in. That and overwatering. I seem to need to learn that lesson at least twice a year.

6 Likes