SAN checking in @ OG

Nothing quite like a san pigeon.

16 Likes

Hello mate :pray: got that pigeon ready for you also

14 Likes

Looks lovely. Decent frost too. I have not got a hope in hell of ever getting a true bubba cut where i live so when these came up a few years ago I thought they looked like a good bet and jumped on a couple of packs. Had no idea i had been sitting on them for so long. Time flies when you are working your way through a seed stash eh?

8 Likes

Now I’m curious, where do you live?

Way out west in the UK

3 Likes

Farmer joe has had stuff land there before

People do get stuff. I’m way out of the loop though.

2 Likes

Farmer joe is my buddy who has a nice heirloom clone collection. If you need a referral you can always ask me. You just need to have an Instagram account and money. :wink:

1 Like

Very kind of you sir! I have money (on occasion) and i can open an insta account.

2 Likes

Story of my life lol. I only got to mine in 2023 :stuck_out_tongue: I’'d say pop em if you have em. I got the seeds in late 2018. Did you also get the killer grapes when it was around too? I also ran that one and was nice. Had a strong smell too @santero That one also had some kq look to it.

A few pics from last run that I’m smoking this am. I’ll have a massive dump of pics soon enough but haven’t even finished trimming yet haha

First pic is the winegums x bnp This one has a really strong lemon and fir needle smell. After I was done trimming this pheno when I was washing my hands with water my fingers smelled like a xmas tree :christmas_tree:

The second 2 are a pheno of the bnp 1.5. I have a hard time describing this one but it’s like a creamy cherry/raspberry candy. There’s slight variations but they’re all pretty similar. Love the smell of this stuff and the high is nice too. Def something I can smoke all day (and night).

29 Likes

If you’re into bubba and in UK, Verdantgreen has some S1 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@VerdantGreen seems like a knowledgable dude, def good gear

3 Likes

They look so nice. Frost upon frost! No, no KG for me but I did get the Killer cookies. Two of those plants looked just like the forum cut. Taste of one of them was out of this world. It was like pine, not like pine sap but a sweet woody pine incense. It was so tasty I went around basically in a near coma for a month because I couldnt stop smoking it.

11 Likes

ouph, i remember the killer cookies = gsc fourm cut x killer queen
imagine us testing those in my place with full tents of that stuff, haha.

we just flew everywhere we needed to go at the time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

19 Likes

@neogitus your description of the bnp sound really good. Gladly I got a pack from the latest seeddrop on seedheaven. I’m looking forward to grow these.
The pics are wonderful :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Getting a bit more excited for my Shiva Skunk x Forum Cookie now ,I must say.

And the cherry slurpee

27 Likes

“cherry slurpee” already showing that long trufflez-petioles :wink: :yum: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Speaking of trufflez… all four I’ve got are healthy and groovy. I’ll grab shots this evening. They should be showing sex soon! Much love

7 Likes

ow nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
i did send beans of the #1 f2 and
eager to see how those grow out.

this was the #1 lady, sweet cherry/whoreperfume terps with a strong balanced effect :yum:

42 Likes

Still got a few seeds in the vault.

9 Likes