SAN checking in @ OG

im extremely passionate about this cause, preservation is amazing, I dont want to be a hater on feminizeds, but in order to properly preserve stuff we need the great males and I definitely understand their importance!

Now that ive actually crossed something myself and I know they can sprout, I think I have capability to help too! Taking part in something like this and helping would be awesome if I could contribute to anything I would be so happy!

I want to respect and honor everyones genetics and the time they put into them so hopefully can bring something i think is good sometime myself to that respect

but these genetics you mention that I like so much are so legendary to me, because especially after learning chocolate phenos are a lot more random appearing, and a lot more uncommon, it makes them also more rare i think too

so having any kind of genetics with them in them , or any seeds that have chocolate terp locked in, are super special

i talked to a guy on IG bc im a chocolate nerd about his 20 yr chocolope cut and he says DNA uses his cut now too, and its like a 1 in 1000 cut which i thought was crazy to hear

we can only go through so much plant at a time, but there is very special stuff in all genetics!

Im really not sure if it was a buddha sister x cocoa kush or not, but the weird watermelon golfball nug plant i had one time was crazy, it wasnt chocolate, but ive also never seen a plant like that either. the size n structure of it was dope. i also wish i knew more about these specific genetic but the NYCD was a little more familiar.

That chocolate mix pack haunts me a bit still to this day because it was so good and i wish i had a cut so bad. Yall healed my soul when I learned it still may exist! IDK if other people would get soo crazy about it but it really is so distinctive and so cool to me. Chocolope is great too, but its very different in its own way as well. I liked CHocolate Rain a lot because it seemed to be a unique hybrid but it was most definitely the Chem Cocoa that i thought was some of the most incredible herb id ever blazed in my life still.

Wish i tried the choco cheese but everything ive read about it was always good, heard it was bitter cocoa alot like a pheno of choc rain we had. i do know what cheese is, that sounds awesome too. Sounds like a perfect blend

Talking choco cheese with this other guy MIsterPff is how I found out so much about the new Coco Bubble f6 too thats the one he had a long time ago that he liked. I have searched a lot online for years but only within the last couple years finally found out so much more and found you guys!

the hard part is having the original genetics sometimes to remake stuff. im a huge fan of everything classic really. hopefully i can come up with some that i think are good too and share! always was a huge fan of purps and ogs too but hard to source the real ones i remember distinctively

11 Likes

i do agree growing it yourself it just tastes better sometimes, but its also the good plants. very strong genetic just showing off kinda thing. the gods gift plant my buddy gave me was vigorous, it out grew a lot of other stuff i had at the time. grandaddy og type plant. taste like cherry purple. theres so much stuff to write about that i miss and know about but i already type too much and i have to try and keep it chill lol. not alot of it i got to grow, but having grown some of them to compare, that Chem Cocoa was just as good too if not better (from what i think) But its all good stuff. and other people have different preferences sometimes too. im super stoked to be able to know and try more things like this that you guys know about , like people know and remember, sensi star thats hard to find now too, but ive seen some people trying to remake or preserve it as well. thats all like stuff i am familiar with and like more, than all the new modern type stuff even if its good too. definitely paying attention around here! you guys know even better than me about stuff i think id like more!

after scrolling and reading a lot, man , huge votes for GDP, Mac GDP, Strawberry Rhazzmatazz, I think i saw WIFI Face OFF, that sounds unreal too., Great taste. Good crosses. They all look amazing. Im a huge fan of Dosidos too, its extremely good, one of the only plants i like from the modern stuff really. Sherbert plants are great too, purple sherb, but to me its not grapey enough like real GDP can be. Man, fun stuff. cant wait to try more of anything! Excited to get started with some berry nice plants. i know theyll be berry nice no doubt!

7 Likes

Please, please, please do a repro on Chocolate Rain. :grinning:

13 Likes

chocolate cheese repro will be done by me when my feminizing run is through, so i guess somewhere around november i am able to start.

chocolate cheese is a wonderful cross. you know when it stuck to your mind for years lol

29 Likes

Hello good afternoon to everyone!

@santero SAN, you know I would love to see all that reproduced.

Looking forward to trying all that work.
Chocolate Rain would be a nice dream to be able to grow, you know, I have mentioned it to you.

Put the machinery to work please.

9 Likes
10 Likes

I still have chocolate rain from @Islayhearts reepo

I think maybe I have 10 left

I need to check

15 Likes

Just harvested the CR x CK 2 days ago… Best smelling pheno from this run… Can’t wait to smoke some. I will make some proper shots when she is dry

34 Likes

Oh man that definitely looks like an off green chocolate pheno. chocolate phenos seem to just get that off white color / pale green it has. Well done and cool pic!!! Nice!!! Chocolate Rain X Chocolate Kush? Yes!!! Crazy. that looks like some choco tree so much. its so good to see it!! thats awesome.

8 Likes

I would love to see Chocolate Cheese make a come back. That was some great smoke. :+1: :heart:

11 Likes

I have that one in the vault was my absolute favourite too. The original one. Have a few other projects in the queue and I bet someone else will do it first but if not 100% we will make sure that comes back

10 Likes

A couple real chunky Froot Punch plants, took these 10 weeks and boy do they stink

Thank you for the opportunity to run these @santero truly a wonderful plant

48 Likes

Very nice. San sent me some of those…I gotta get around to them, ended up growing his Tropical Freeze…which was also pretty nice! :grin:

10 Likes

Looks hefty jesus

6 Likes

I’m all for a chocolate rain remake . Been a few years since I had any of those buds to smoke.

14 Likes

ok, guys, i heard you and agree 100%.
chocolate rain it is, my next repro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

chocolate cheese F2’s will be made by mndlsss for the collective.
even will also contribute in the future and papalag has just finished
his really awesome chucky’s bride F4 run :+1:

we are all in motion, dear friends :wink:

@Barrie84
hell yeah, i am also about to finish the same “raspberry kush”
clone here … i’m gonna post some pics before i chop her :yum:
just a few days longer …

@Groenevingers you created a true gem with this line (crossing
esko’s CR with my chocolate kush = triangle kush x chocolate diesel).
the pheno you shared out is smelling so nice like raspberries and some
kush too, not much choco at this point for me, but maybe in the smoke
later. i feel so blessed to be able to grow her too, thank you so much !!

54 Likes

Brother,
The gems were already there…
I just merged them. I think there is much more potential in this cr x ck combination. If you have a bigger pool of even better moms and dads. And a bigger pool of kids.

Wow man I’m going crazy just thinking about it.
@santero
I’m glad I can give something back to you.

16 Likes

Nice to see there are more people joining the repros. Thanks @Papalag and @mndlss for helping to get this cultivars back. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

PM me - for your address -have a few seeds for you - going to add another Ethos (Fem) strain because I have only 1 seed of Wedding cake left.

3 Likes

That one la mera mota female some time later. Roughly 35days old, 12/12fs and I would assume of what will be her third week of flower (sex came fast).

Lookin at that last (picture)post I would say thats a stretch. But gotta add I put the one lamp (now in the back) she was under way to high by choice because I was afraid she was not gonna stretch enough. Also the lamp was running at the minimum due to way to hot days. Liking her height now but a bit embarrased about that hugh space between the nodes.

Also had an accident with the cutting I took from her. Was standing on a windowsill while I was doing some work in the room when a unexpected strong wind knocked against the window and that cutting snapped in half after landing. So its just the original now getting her place to shine (im sorry babe I already burned some of your leaves with what I assume was too much horse tail)

15 Likes