Sannie's Seed Shop

I have the regular f2s and 2 packs of the honey hp. I am waiting on that one because it sounded more appetizing. Honey hp still in my fridge. For now at least. Pretty sure they are working on f3s right now too.

1 Like

Have some Sannies JackBerry f3 going just now : New run from seed: Jack berry and Super Snow Lotus
DS

2 Likes

I have some jahlicious ( knutsel -breeder ), along with some green manalishi, also have a freebie purple chemdawg x headcandy growing just now -( last one was purple), also had his herijuana and mad Kush, i still have a lot of loyalty points too but havenā€™t bought from sannies in a wee while. Great genetics and prices, i ALWAYS paid by Ā£ and ALWAYS had my beans on time ā€¦
Iā€™d recommend sannies to anyone.
Gaz

5 Likes

I ran some Jack Berry freebies from Sannie and I found a really good girl. I lost her when I shut down to travel.

2 Likes

I have Sannies Sugar Punch femā€™d, Sannies Herijuana femā€™d, and U.S.C.'s Triple Pakistani, all coming in a few days.
The heri is potent but a smaller yielding lady.
The sugar punch, is a stout big budded lady, and some of most delicious smoke Iā€™ve encountered for many years now.
In my 10 years of buying from them, one hiccup, in getting them, and Sannie replaced that order.
Great folks!!

7 Likes

Killing fields is famous and I love the Green Manalishi f2. NAW strains are all trichome monsters. I like his shop just fine. Best prices anywhere for the quality. He always stands behind any sale. Top notch gear and business practices. peace

4 Likes

Sugar Punch, Killing Fields, Sannieā€™s Jack, Herijuana, all great strains, all great prices. Dealt with him for years, never any problems. 2 orders never made it, where promptly re shipped with just an email.
Sannie is as straight up as they come in this business. 110% recommended!

5 Likes

I wanted to share my good experience with ordering from Sannie! I snagged these during the 420 sale. Iā€™ve had them for a bit, but only thought to share, now.
I first heard of Selene from the owner of my local hydro store. After talking about genetics for a while, Selene was the only strain he had ever brought up and recommended for me to try, ā€œif I could ever find itā€. He doesnā€™t go on forums and doesnā€™t keep up with current genetics or breeders. So, I set out to find it and learned it came from Sannie. Grabbed an extra packed to gift to him, which he was over the moon about! Iā€™m excited for when Iā€™m able to try these! :green_heart:

14 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice order right there, been looking to get the Sugar Punch and Sannieā€™s Jack myself.

Lol, itā€™s funny when I seen those beads it reminded me of a time when I ordered from greenhouse seeds in the mid 2000s and they had the seeds covered in this coloured coating. I think I even peeled it off before planting thinking what the heck is this stuff :laughing:

6 Likes

I havenā€™t browsed the Sannies Shop for a long time. I saw today that they have a ā€œLimited editionā€ category
One strain is listed. ā€œBlueberry heavenā€ fem
Has anyone had experience with it?

https://www.sanniesshop.com/blueberry-heaven-feminized.html

Edit
And also im intrested in this freebie
Ultrashack F2 (Shack f3 male x Kultranustra f2) x Kultranustra F1 male thx to Indicalicious

Any experience? I try to connect on other OG forum, but my browser shows some problem

2 Likes

Yea I do.

100% purple. Did find 2 phenoā€™s.

1. Very dark purple. Dense nugs, blueberry/cream smell
  2. Light purple/pink. Sativa dominant, diesel and blueberry smell. Trich monster!

Recommend it.

5 Likes

Siteā€™s down. Anyone know if this is temporary or permanent? :confused:

3 Likes

I hope all is cool. I know the forum was giving Not Safe messages whenever you tried to visit, recently. Wishing all the best for Sannie. peace

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, Iā€™ve asked around and nobody knows anything.

1 Like

Can ya even trust that message?

It says down for maintenence
Is that a hacker to?

Im guessing sannie not kill his own seed business so it may be renovations.
If it werw be a hackerā€¦
That makes little sense

Why would.he kill.off.his source for hacking?
Maybe to change shop address
So money filled envelopes
Go elsewhere?
Is it nothing or nefarious?
Time will tell, but itā€™s sketch
I wait till folks report back they sent money and all is well, but thatā€™s me.
The word hacker on a seed site
Is akin to a terd next a steak
Ruined the moment

1 Like

if the email they used before still works ill wait to inow more i sent them an email to know if they open back soon
i have a pack of killing field also
got a pack of killing kush as freebees

1 Like

Before getting the maintenance message, i got errors on not renewed certificates of the website.

When you reach the dead line with old certificates, it can take a while to set and to propagate again. Also sometimes you have to update your server and the website to be compliant. Iā€™m not close at all with the Sannieā€™s team, but i think itā€™s something more in this vein.

1 Like

Just looked today and the site is still down.

Hi SpeesCees. I remember you from back in the day when wietforum still looked cool.

Speescees is right guys, I can attest to that.

And for who ever wants to say he donā€™t know his shit, man, he was a knowledgeable guy before Sannie even started this whole bullshit.

SpeesCees is not lying about who he is, and has honorable mentions in books by Jorge Cervantes as well, just FYI.

Sannie on the other hand, has rarely a proper strain and uses a forum to create a following so he can easily make money. Iā€™m talking out of experience here. Not just a once and done, but several tries of several strains over several years, I still got Sannie beans in my stock, thereā€™s good reasons not to use it up. And itā€™s not to keep. I might as well feed the seed to my chickens actually.

Dutch roots here too btw.

2 Likes

so the beans from sannies are junk? imtrying to understand as i bought some two years ago i had read they were solide genetics