Sannie's Seed Shop

Or boudica x silverfields, nobody knows who the father was I think that’s why the name maury povich :rofl:

11 Likes

Could have been …

Silverfields x boudica
Silverfields x Silverfields
Boudica x Silverfields
Boudica x Boudica

Greatest growing mishap I’ve had. Easy when you fuck up and both genetics are great in their own right.

If you still have a pack… might want to hunt them or repro them for fun. Lots of great terps in there. I don’t have any as they all went to Sannie for freebies. Otherwise, I would have done it myself.

Kudos to @eskobar and I guess knutsel, for making these great building blocks of genetics.

@santero those c99 f3??? They pineapple and lime mix? Or two separate phenos?

16 Likes

You will have prob most of my crosses dear friend❤️

4 Likes

I had a very nice ICE pheno back in the day, was very frosty. Good taste

4 Likes

he found three phenos and made f2’s with one male :wink:
i got some from two of those lines, mixed in one baggie.

6 Likes

Some of names I recognise here. Maury Povich was great freebies. Great yielding with strong weed. Cheers Islayhearts. I still have some c99 and appollo 11 gifted from Esko.

7 Likes

I still have a few packs of Silverfields, dankest Bud I’ve ever grown to this day, and the stinkiest. They’re probably 6-7 years old by now, should probably run them.

12 Likes

I still have a few packs of Silverfields, dankest Bud I’ve ever grown to this day, and the stinkiest. They’re probably 6-7 years old by now, should probably run them.

Do it do it do it! :yum:

11 Likes

Silverfields is on my list, as well as trying a Chucky’s run, you guys have inspired me.

I stocked up on Fastbuds auto’s over the summer to run for awhile, just because, I’m, like, bored, lol. Have their Moby Dick at 4 weeks now, then some C99, original Skunk, and LSD, and also have their Mexican Airlines, gotta love Mexican weed. Haven’t done autos for ten years, except a few Lowryder 2’s hidden behind my poblano peppers. These ain’t you’r grandpas auto flowers.

I’m thinking of running an open pollination of 20 Chucky’s Bride, or as many as I can fit in my 50" x 27" space, to see what turns up. My experience has been, my F2 Chucky’s s pretty much all have that incredible smell, but many are whole plants of popcorn buds, biggest pain in the ass to trim, crap bag appeal, but still a killer high. I did have one short Christmas tree golf ball nug shaped pheno 5-6 years ago from an F2, which, wouldn’t you know it, hermied like a mofo, hundreds of seeds.

I’m thinking, if I could get one decent pheno, I can clone her, then play with the Dad’s pollen. I’ve made tons of F1, F2, crosses, but none with any end goal in mind. I just miss Chucky soooo much!

Please don’t excommunicate me over the auto flowers, I’ve lived through those less inclusive cannabis times, lol. Here’s my Moby Dick autos, they don’t like a lot of light, and were just bent over yesterday:

14 Likes

I need to dig up my old Chucky’s photos. It was one of the prettiest plants I ever grew. It was the first year I moved into this house. @BeachBud made them and were f3 I believe, possibly f4? It had large pine comb sized buds with lots of colors and red calyxes on the stem and under the buds. She was good smoke, too!

10 Likes

I remember hearing about those F3’s by Beech. The original seeds from Esko were pretty solid, tall lanky pheno, and some shorter one. I just remember buds flopping every which way.

6 Likes

I remember my chuckys bride came from cannazon as a freebee

5 Likes

This is F.O.T.H’s Malzilla F3.
Malzilla is Sannie’s Shackzilla X Afropip’s Malawi Gold.

13 Likes

This is F.O.T.H’s Malisco Haze (Sannie’s Shackzilla X Afropip’s Malawi Gold) X (Soma’s Amnesia Haze X Eskobar’ Jalisco ibl)

15 Likes

This is F.O.T.H’s (Breeders Choice’s New Blue Diesel X Eskobar’s Jalisco Jaze)

13 Likes

:slight_smile:

26 Likes

Hello everybody

Putted in water now. I bought them 2/3 years ago

The goal is to make keepers and open pollination with this

For those interested in macking trades I search F2 of Sannie and Eskobar work

All the best everybody

27 Likes

This was one of the strongest weeds I have ever grown

8 Likes

Do you need my shipping address?

1 Like

I have some old Sannie’s Jack crosses, but no Sannies Jack seeds, wish I did, my all time favorite. I have a bunch of Sense Jack seeds F2’s, but they’re ten years old. They were good, but pretty twitchy, and nothing compared to Sannie’s version.

I still find it hard to believe Sannie just closed up, without a word to anyone. Someone has to have his genetics, right? His Jack was a twenty year project, and the F9’s were the skunk #1 of Jack Herer. Hope they re-emerge.

10 Likes