Sannie's Seed Shop

That pheno will score 48.9 percent thc at some dispensaries it was was nearly dripping… time to save sannie his work hope he is allright.

2 Likes

You know. I have been thinking a lot about what might have happened with him. Supossedly, it is more of a family matter. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever have to stop growing because of family matters (having kids and the risks entailed as a parent; loss of custody). Maybe he got tired of the stress imposed on him and his family.

5 Likes

Really?!! Chemistry was one of my favorite strains, ever, to come out of Sannies Shop. I grew a few seeds that were freebies, two males, one female as I recall, think I still have some Chemistry crosses, but they’re all ten years old by now.

My Chemistry was the most beautiful lavender color, chunky buds, berry tasting, with a great high, not speedy, very blissful, yet clear. Beat of luck to you!

6 Likes

According to the blogs, Sannie died, though I’ve no way to verify it. Kind of makes sense, though, it wouldn’t be like him to just bail on everyone. But he was winding down, as at the end of his site, he’d dropped all other breeders. Santero said he’d been out of the breeding quite a while, other than managing, or something like that, don’t quote me.

I keep asking who kept his genetics, no one seems to know. Doesn’t make sense he’d just let them all be lost. Great Lakes Seedbank had some Sannie’s crosses on their site. And of course, folks here have them. I only have 15 or 20 Silverfields, and two Sugar Punch left, both over 8 years old. Have a bunch of F1’s F’2’s of his stuff, mostly crossed with Bohdi’s Apollo 11 F4s and Mr Nice Black Widow. Should be some interesting stuff in there.

10 Likes

If that’s the case, damn… Honestly as long as I dealt with sannie’s and the forum I never had a picture of him in my mind (or seen anywhere) was he old or sick or something? At one point it just went quiet.

5 Likes

Sad to hear
I’ll smoke one in his honor :pensive:
Puff :dash: puff :dash: pass

11 Likes

thats sad ,indeed!
if so, may he rest in peace
gonna sprout some of his beans in honor

11 Likes

Wait a sec
That started on reddit…
It may be true, but even the reddit poster said
He heard it from a guy who…well you know.
I hope it’s Not true, but before I go buy flowers
I need more that that.

11 Likes

Yeah, I need more, too, didn’t mean to start rumors, but…. Somebody knows, but sure hard to find anything about him online. That seems a bit odd.

He had a good run, I always thought of Sannie’s as a boutique shop, which made him unique. Kind of like a secret fishing hole.

3 Likes

Someone should know if that rumor is true . I’ll message my buddy see if he heard anything .

8 Likes

Very nice description, I’m keeping mine very small just going to make F2’s this round. so far I have 3 males, 1 female & 1 unknown. But I question if it’s really Chemistry or mislabeled for the fact I read its Chemdog x Killing Fields but my plants have very wide leaves 2 inch wide leaflets & smell just like an Afghan on stem rubs. The only other strain ive grown with leaves this wide are Afghanis like Deepchunk or like Sour Bubble & Bubba.

Does anyone know if it’s Chemdog x Killing Fields? or is it still a chemdog x mystery?

I’ll post a few pics tomorrow.

2 Likes

I have a young Killing Fields x Hindu Kush F1 going I made these seeds around 2010 maybe earlier never grew them will probably get a few more going soon.I remember I crossed it with a high yielding purple K.F. pheno

14 Likes

Man…… I really hope that it is a rumor and he’s doing ok.

I spent a lot of time on that site in its heyday….it was an awesome place to share, gain and appreciate knowledge…great strains at affordable prices.

I’ll have to dig through the ole seed fridge and see what I still have.

11 Likes

I can tell you this, I sent sannie 300 plus seeds of a cross at the time which I believe to be chemistry, he was known to do shit like that in the background. I can’t be 100% certain, only Sannie can but he was very sketchy about the lineage and the reason (I believe) was that I used two lines from eskobar to make it. Bluechem and chocolate cheese. (Chem vs true blueberry x exodus vs cocoa kush) I still have a couple hundred of the F1s here for later exploration. Here’s a pic of the mother. I don’t believe it is chemdog x kf, even sannie himself didn’t call it like this. He always said chemdog x mystery male. I think the KF link came from the blue/purple leaning phenos and folks on the forum putting two plus two together. My take is that those phenos came from true blueberry side. Maybe the leaves you see make more sense then.

Take it as you will, not looking to stir any shit up

What matters is, either way they are good plants lot of folks grew them out and enjoyed them and I absolutely could be wrong, no harm.

Anyone that dealt with sannie as a breeder will have some things to say about dealings with him. But, it’s a long time ago

9 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this though, truly, I hope it is not true. I heard from somewhere else he was making jewelery?

3 Likes

Last I heard …… He lost two digits in a boating accident , down in Guatemala
It’s a long story involving Mr Canazon , 3 hookers and 10 litres of olive oil
: )

8 Likes

I heard he’s on the space station growing hydroponic weed for NASA

7 Likes

I wondered where Mr cannazon was, too

Mr. C dies at sea, sort of poetic really

3 Likes

I think he did a runner , but kept his site open collecting money but no seeds sent out …… I was one

: )

4 Likes

Oh I remember yea, me too

2 Likes