Sannie's Seed Shop

Fun times : )

3 Likes

I liked the old cannazon site though it was neat. I mean when you actually got what you ordered like.

The new one pips reminds me of it a bit (the design not the business practise)

Maybe they are both there, maybe knutsel has him in reveg and he’ll be back with us soon

7 Likes

I remember canazon wow flashbacks

8 Likes

Must be 10 years ? Or close
: )

2 Likes

Yea that sounds about right, 2013, 2014 IIRC

3 Likes

Pretty sure he’s still alive and posting on his picture.fotografie IG

3 Likes

+1…

3 Likes

Wow they’re some beautiful snaps!

2 Likes

Alright cool no worries was just curious myself no big deal I remember reading really good things about the strain when I was on his forum that’s why I held on to them & now finally running them after all these years. I was still going to make F2’s regardless just incase thanks for the info.

1 Like

Here’s a few pics of Chemistry from maybe a week ago I had to cut some big fans off recently to fit them in the tent they were blocking the light to other plants.

They’re a bit bigger than this now & will be going into 1 gallon fabric pots soon
currently in 32oz cups in coco coir

20 Likes

Killing Fields x Hindu Kush chugging along

19 Likes

Awesome awesome awesome….great cross, who wouldn’t want that!!! Gotta love Sannies…miss Sannies;(

3 Likes

That chemistry looks killer love those wide finger leaves on a plant!! Hope you update her and best of luck

5 Likes

Chemistry update 2-1/2 wks bloom
Males are exploding with growth & have already started dropping a little bit of pollen.
I ended up with 3 males & 2 females all are in 32oz cups of coco.
Getting some afghani/cocoa/ fruityness coming off them when moving them around or brushing on them.
I have 1 female that starting to purple a bit, I’m thinking of using a bit more pollen from the purpling Pheno to cross onto the shorter female but still use some pollen from the other males.
The tallest plant is about 31 inches ( 78.74cm ) from base to the top.

The shortest getting some purpling

The 2 females transplanted into 1 gallon fabric pots
1 stretchy bushy Pheno & 1 shorty with fat leaves

20 Likes

Looking good. Some double serations on those fan leaves. Nice sign.

2 Likes

Don’t know if you found them, but I have about half a pack. I’d like to see them reproduced, if they’ll still pop. They are about a decade old.

7 Likes

A friend just got some from woodhorse he’s going to do repo… that would be a good one to reproduce absolutely…:green_heart:

6 Likes

I have some herijuana ibl too I could spare

5 Likes

TBH woodhorse is what I fell in love with. Sannie’s really wasn’t what I was looking for.

3 Likes

I mostly shopped at Sannie’s for Eskobar gear. :blush:That Esko guy made some nice selections.

10 Likes