Sannie's Seed Shop

Last purchase from sannies was killing fields if I remember right he was shutting down as I think there was some trouble and had buy one get one so I snagged the kf. None germinated was sad as that kf was something different

7 Likes

I found a very nice Jackberry that smells like cherries. They are worth sprouting.

10 Likes

Little Sugar Punch seedling.

18 Likes

Oh yeah. One of the shops best

6 Likes

I started following this thread recently someone mentioned Chemistry dug through my seed vault & found a 5 pk & to my surprise they all sprouted.
I’ll be making F2’s
1 week veg today

I also have a few hybrids i made with Herijuana, Killing Fields & Uberkush in the vault

13 Likes

It will be my first time seeing her. I have had the pleasure of growing both killingfields and silverfields as well as Jackberry and Anesthesia and honestly I have been impressed by all. In a time (mid to late 2000s) where most of my friends were smoking things like Shiva, which was actually our favorite to just crack up about anything, these were strains that took you to places. Lightweights would not handle the uneasiness of being stoned to the bone and having a higher heart rate or, conversely, some just could not handle the therapuetic effects of some Anesthesia. We used to say that “esa yerba te deja embalsamado” (would put you in a body bag :joy:).

To be honest, I could not say if modern weed is as good as some people think. We had a lot of Sannie and stuff like Nirvana. I also have some Papaya x Thc Bomb coming up and I am not surprised to see Papaya being prominent in some interesting modern crosses. Likewise, I think some of Sannie’s offerings really stand up to modern standards and for those of us who have diverse needs, a blessing to still have around. If this is anything like I grew back in 2010 or so I am in for a real treat.

9 Likes

I still have that 5 pak of Chemistry. I’m curious how it turns out.

5 Likes

I’ll post every now & then during veg then do weekly updates when it goes into flower.

11 Likes

Chemistry 2 weeks veg
I didn’t expect such fat leaves

14 Likes

Damn they look nice!

5 Likes

Sugar Punch getting bigger. I will post monthly updates from now on if you all dont mind.

Vigorous seedling for a fairly old seed (2018).

25 Likes

Look forward to the updates! Best of luck

4 Likes

Are you going to make some seeds or at least keep a clone?

I can send you some pollen in a few weeks…

4 Likes

What pollen do you have? Silverfields? Or did you reverse the feminized Sugar Punch. This only came in fem form. I was thinking about making some seeds with a silverfields male. I still have a 10 pack of those. I would then take the result of the cross and get a male to hit another Sugar Punch female. With my limitations and being unable to clone (no space and the wife is being patient with me as it is), this was my only way of perpetuating these genes somehow.

5 Likes

I have some pollen chocolate rain x soma amnesia in a few weeks or maybe some reclining lady a few weeks later. Both wil make good crosses making the sugarpunch even better. Silverfields was ssh× killing fields ? Also good cross but it wil be nice if you can save some of the sugarpunch line

2 Likes

Thank you my friend. I think that by crossing it to a cousin with SSH like Silverfields and then crossing the progeny to multiple generations of Sugar Punch females is more desirable. The cousing could be easily diluted with several generations by going back to the SP feminized beans I have.

I will share :grinning:

5 Likes

@anon3323625 sugar punch was my favourite from sannie. There was a pheno wich was a little pink just a hint of pink. She was so tasty. :drooling_face:
Would love to grow her one more time.

8 Likes

A pink/purple glow at end of flowering?

1 Like

@2002 yes right, in the last 3 weeks of flowering.
She was beautiful. Very good bud to leaf ratio. Easy to trim.

3 Likes

Wish I could see that or get a phenotype like that :pray: :grimacing:

3 Likes