Sannie's Seed Shop

Chemistry update nearly 7 wks bloom
They have a very mossy earthy smell with a little bit of a sweetness
reminds me of a lot of afghanis ive grown
plants are mostly loaded with seeds but I left the tops to sample

Indica dominant - this pheno had very wide leaves

more sativa leaning pheno

17 Likes

yo that guy does seem like he making good genetics, he got gdp seeds too. i like some of the strange canadian stuff hybridized into stuff im familiar with too it seems interesting. ive also heard and seen some pretty decent grows about his stuff too. if u run that super skunk im interested to see, thats the one i wanted the most lol

Lady Cane.
That’s one yall should try saving.

The yields were insane, crazy insane.
Her taste was OK, I remember he was
Crossing it but I forget the strain to
Work on her taste.
It never made it to shop if I remember right.
Anyway, That Plant deserves much attention
I’m not joking when I say the buds were as big
As half gallon milk jars.
Insane

6 Likes

“lady cane” and “sour d x LC” are both in the collective’s stash
and they’re ready to get reproduced, just no time and space atm.

patience, please … we are on it :wink:

__

reclining lady = reclining buddha x lady cane has already been taken care of.

13 Likes

That sounds good, she really needs the taste infusion, SD should do it.
Think we lost all our pics from old site
But yeah, one of the most heavy yields
I ever have seen .

2 Likes

Wasn’t that the strain carper grew and cola was the size of his wife’s leg ( butterfly )

4 Likes

that’s the one :smile:

2 Likes

bro its no beef between us both here, but im kinda the opposite, id rather dig up the older classics and smoke 2 joints than 1 joint of any of a lot of this modern stuff. i really cant stand gelato it tastes really good, but the effects for me are kinda mellow, although they are really really nice plants to grow, definitely yield crazy. sherberts much better is what i think. Id rather blaze some oldschool sannies or esko still thats why im in in this thread here. So its no big deal but I am definitely one of the type of person that doesnt care much for all of this new age hype. i had original cook and blazed a lot of it back when it was popular. its bottlenecking all the genetics nowdays. and whenever i want to try it or need it, its everywhere. i just want more rare and unique and fun stuff, and when i want to go get that i will go get it as easily as i want to. its soo hard to find good regular genetics nowdays compared to all of these fems. just consider all of this lol . also interested in what you think about all of this too. I do like Dosidos a lot … that to me is way better than stuff like Wedding Cake. i thought the White tasted better than Cake. its all just similar stuff and different variations. the plants way more unique than just cookie, gelato , everything zkittlez. its all Runtzed out and they already crossed the Z to it too. RS11 already crossed to everything. thats stuff when i go back to where im from i see it all if i can, sometimes i miss out now. but i know what all of that stuff is enough to know its not my favorites. still havent tried a ton of new stuff too tho.

i actually have heard really really good things about Cap Junky too. and MAC1 of course, but MAC1 didnt impress me much myself. but more so the Cap Junky plant now thats making moves. havent even tried it yet.

but a major agreement about The Lady Cane, i had something crossed to that, and I have a vote too to see that again! Some stuff was definitely special and im glad you know what it is. also interested to hear some of your favorite stuff if you want to share what else you like nowdays. id like to see more true OG hybrids there is some good 1s out there.

6 Likes

Edit

Damn that post ( mine ) was way too creepy , scare’d me haha should have left his face out

2 Likes

I don’t doubt it, some folks had ones outside that were monsters. And many did grow logs
Of amazing plants.
I love gelato lol, but I have noticed here that
Many folks are crossing all sorts of things
So it seems here we are safe from the “bottleneck”
So to speak.
The old stuff is good, love those spicy smells and the chill buzz.
Esko had cheeseberry, would no doubt be a contender today .
I’m the resident strain whore.
I fell in love with my gelato cross from DEF
So much so I am going to make seeds.
Apples, cherry, lemon, banana, what’s not to love lol.
Sherbet sounds tasty, I should try that, someone
May need a tester here, I jump on it lol.
I have projects to finish first.
Being in a non legal state But having them all around me has gave some interesting perspectives.
I’m reading shit I had no clue existed. Opinions from
Everyone who’s a simple gardener like me to big time folks.
Lots of angels to this.
I never have even been in a dispenery, have no experience with it, I have had some herb from one
Out of Massachusetts and I hear there are lots of choices so exactly how a bottleneck occurs
With tons of variety can’t understand.

I do think gubermint and corporations have and will continue to have a shit effect on everything.
But the cat out of the bag and there’s tons of folks
Doing their own thing for the love of it.
But esko was ahead of his time, I thought
He was like tinfoiling hat out on me 12?
Years ago when he said they would come for our seeds one day.
I just smoked a rotten pinapple f4 and rambled my ass off.
Apologies

2 Likes

exaclty the reply i was looking for, ramble on! lol . i did have cheeseberry haze seeds i mistakenly gave them away to a really cool neighbor and didnt hear back, wanted to see them grown out. he was good at it too.

Man, So I do like Gelato because its good too, but it dominates crosses, the cool part about it, is that there is a lot of crosses too, and i really havent tried all of them. honestly me and my friend had this plant, that was lemony minty gelato and it was no doubt the best plant ive grown here where im at the whole time. it still wasnt my favorite, but it was the best. gelato tastes good, but we like sherb cuz it tastes better, and i do like the effects of sherb more

these guys got sherbanger which is sherb headbanger . that one is nuts. i do like it more than original sherb too but its not as dark purplery tasting. its more dynamic which i like more. theres ppl that already know about this stuff too out there and are growing it, but i actually have tried it and i do know its good.

the gelato and sherb plants are monsters. once i realized how amazing the plants were, i was definitely more of a fan of them. once you grow a plant and can see what it can do it is pretty cool. they are beasts… GMO is really dope too. cant lie on that one either.

so they are just crossing gelato with gelato and gelato , i want to see a freakin Gelato x Lady cane you guys could do lol something more cool like that. something more uncommon. A Gelato x Rotten Pineapple f4. They are actually great plants for sure. it has come a long way since when ppl were growing low yielding cookie bs.

rotten pineapple sounds crazy… there was this pineapple tree i got in HS that would give me panic attack and i kept smoking it anyways because it was so good lol . it wasnt helping me at the time but i really liked it.

once i try something i just know, and man that Dosidos kept destroying me for months. making me take involuntary naps suddenly. amazing flavors. like the best stone ever and then just crash. but i really liked Dosi too so i have had some favorites still but nothing like oldschools to me i remember them so well.

some of Sannies hazes had no ceiling i blew bags in a day. and that Herijuana cross i had was sleeping me too couldnt even go thru a lot . I had some random stuff called KO Kush that was destroying me too a long time ago. I think that was Killa Kush x Herijuana idk it was awesome dynamic orange flavors but all i remember doing was sleeping for a month smoking it. so some of that stuff could be really strong too from what i remember.

so i cant disrespect gelato, its amazing too. it has a unique terp profile thats really good. probably a stronger flavor than sherb too idk but the sherb is really good too.

the 1 i liked was the damn shackzilla so much. it was rediculous in size, but for how big and tall it was, it was still incredibly good smoke too.

4 Likes

If you want to try the RPf4 or F5 Hit Cartwright
Up on the RP grow zone thread.
He’s very generous, while I can’t speak for him
I would bet he would share, very nice Guy.

I dig what your saying, it’s like that for me with sour d
I love it, its impressive.
But it’s taken over the masses lol
If it’s not loud it’s not the shit etc…
It’s bottlenecks folks ability to see different
Flavors because
If it ain’t loud
It ain’t good
Sigh

5 Likes

Sugar Punch about to get the LED treatment inside. It has been in the shade on the balcony for a month or a bit more.

I dont know if it is the heatwave, underwatering, or ph related stuff (some water I was using had a very low ph, like 6.0), but some leaves are curling and blackening a bit on the bottom. Hopefully it will clear up this weekend with a 7.0 ph water flush. What do you guys think?

12 Likes

looks good i think it will be alright, i never got to try sugar punch . looks legit

2 Likes

6 is optimal pH actually. I received a cutting of ‘lust’ and it seems to only be happy when it’s faaar from the light, very weird. It’s thriving now lol I get a picture up in the evening.

Has anybody experience with this breeder?

4 Likes

I have tried to keep the ph at 6.5 given the 10 plus varities Im growing. Some actually seemed to like being close to 6.8 while others around 6. It is a bit of a struggle but hopefully they will grow well. If not, back to the drawing board.

Curiously, some varities do like to grow in the shade.

3 Likes

I used to use ph down, now in 5 gallons of water one scoop of baking soda does the trick
A lot cheaper.
I shoot for 6.5 6.6
Gl

7 Likes

I definitely interested in the there permanent marker

And a few others

Heard mixed reactions to there fem lines

I was thinking of a purchase next major sale

3 Likes

I received the cut when I was visiting a friend who made a bigger grow for another grower I met there, he gave it to me. If I think about it the grow must have been almost done by now.

2 Likes

That’s it, I have it like 4-5 weeks and it’s still small asf lol

9 Likes