I do have a cross
If someone talented breeding
Could back cross
I dunno
Whatever breeders do to amplify
Or isolate the SJ i be willing to send
Some beans for the team.

11 Likes

I guess @WildSatoriForest would love to isolate it.

2 Likes

Even does have the straight up Jack in F6. I think this would be our best bet rather than isolating a jack pheno of a cross.

6 Likes

I’ve got a few Sannies Jack crosses I made, Apollo 11 I think, but didn’t save any F2’s. What was I thinking?! The F9’s were rock solid, I called them the Skunk #1 of Jack Herer.

6 Likes

you know that Sannies has been around for many yrs - didn’t think it was still in business - seems it was one of the original “banks” to get seeds from . Not going to the site remember a # of breeders there !!

3 Likes

I do, they are getting old now so they are up towards the top of the todo list but it wont be till spring. The F6 were solid too.

9 Likes

Yes, Sannies was special, he was a “boutique” breeder, a diamond in the rough, with an old school vibe, which is how I found him in the first place, searching for old school genetics. When I asked him what he suggested for Old School hippies, he hooked me up with Silverfields. I’m still scared of that stuff to this day, lol! I still have a few packs of Silverfields, 10 years old now.

I initially grew Sensi Jack Herer 15 years ago, which is very good, but no where near where Sannie took it. Yield, check. Structure, check. Bag appeal, check. Ridiculous, soaring, rushing, creeping, old school, hearing DEA choppers above my house, high, check.

My last F8, or 9, can’t remember, were next to perfect, very little differences in plants, and finished in 10 and 1/2 weeks on the nose, every time.

I still wonder who has his work, mom’s, seeds, clones, etc. He’s been closed for what, 2 years now? Thank you, Sannie, for all you did, your great service, ridiculously low prices, and legacy strains.

10 Likes

Agreed. F6 was really good. After that, he was trying to solidify scents and high, as I recall. I think I began growing with the F6, maybe F4, 12-13 years now. He turned it into a massive yielder, too, big old rock hard top colas.

I know I got baked as heck on it, no matter what the F it was, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I still laugh at my first SJ grow, cured it, rolled one up, took a few tokes, then headed to Indy for the day. Twenty minutes from the house, I pulled off the interstate, to stare at some trees for awhile, lol. I wasn’t sure where this high was going, but dang, son.

8 Likes

Awesome story!!

2 Likes

I guess the later version were a bit watered down. I did not grow the F6, but what I saw in the F8 generation had nice structure but lacked taste. The F6 would be great for a repro.

7 Likes

Leave it with me ill try my best to revive them. I’ve gotten pretty good at starting old seed this year so will give them the best chance possible. As far as I know, knutsel did all the breeding work for Sannies brand (correct me if I am wrong. But I agree the F6 were special, I had no later versions so cant comment on them.

Just dropped BBS repro plants into flower, only have four but they look really good, hoping for at least one male (fingers crossed)

When they are further along I’ll post some more info

5 Likes

Jack vs apollo 11 I bet is a nice combo, they are related so bound to be no big surprises there

5 Likes

These were from Bohdi’s seed drop on Attitude some years back, of the F3 Genius pheno’s, a very different plant from Jack in structure, taste, and high, more psychedelic, less racy. Thought it would be fun to introduce them.

5 Likes

Yea, Im a fan of the Apollo lines too (big time) but they are pretty different. They dont have the bulk Jack does either. Still I think a killer combo

2 Likes

Blueberry sativa first day of flowering in micro-cab, showing good sativa profile with nice internode spacing and purpling of stems (not temp related) so, it looks promising. One is further behind but will catch up soon.

14 Likes

I am still searching for the shackzilla… orange candy jack herrer, think most of u will like it.

10 Likes

If anyone is interested, I have a lot of my own Sannie seeds pollen chucking.

Mad Killingfields (Mad Scientist x Killing Fields)
Selene Fields
Blue Tangi Beans x Herifields (awesome and very sticky phenotype)

16 Likes

Chuckys bride f3 mom in bloom
She’s a big girl with very big side branches

Loves to scrog

27 Likes

Damn!! They look very vigorous and powerful. Hopefully, these will be back on seedheaven soon!! Congrats on a great grow so far!

3 Likes

First bird is away!

Let us celebrate the heritage of these pollen chuks of mine.

Mad Scientist x Killling Fields is the following:

Mad Scientist is White Widow x Herijuana

and Killing Fields is as shown below. Thus, Mad Fields is White Widow x Herijuana X The One x Sannie’s Jack.

Selene x Killing Fields is the following:

and

So Selene Fields is: Killing Fields (The One x Sannie’s Jack) x Blue Chronic X Killing Fields (The One x Sannie’s Jack).

A lot of The One x Sannie’s Jack.

What is The One? The One is Blueberry Sativa x [Killa Queen x NYC Diesel]

What is Killa Queen? Killa Queen is C 99 x G13 by Mota Rebel

What is Blue Kronic? Blue Kronic is Killa Queen x Blue Moonshine X Black Kat

Blue Moonshine is Blueberry Dj Shorts x Black Kat
Black Kat is G13 x Black Widow X Firecracker
Firecracker is Williams Wonder x NYC Diesel

11 Likes