Sannie's Seed Shop

I did a maple leaf indica cross with it which turned out great. I think @toker is growing it since some years now

4 Likes

Thats right you have send me some as well :sunglasses: gonna try it in the future for sure

1 Like

Hehe
Yes , a while now mindless?

Here
You can see the SP in them
I named them Mindless because
He gifted me them
Sugar punch x maple leaf indica
Yes, love her.

15 Likes

How did she taste? Nice structure for sure👌

1 Like

Excellent
Mindless bred a winner imo.
My seeds are f2?
I made seeds of the seeds mindless gave me.
However…i.stashed several original
Ones he sent just in case.
But yes, very special plant imo
Again light veg, great stretch
Fills out huge and can be done
In 56 days of flower
Longer if you prefer but I like mine
On the screaming high side of things
Blueberry Diesel I grow is for chill
And off work time cause she tastes
So good but if ya hit her to.hard
The body stone will get you
Bbd below

8 Likes

Opps that’s my Turkish coffee lol

10 Likes

Damn that looks dank. I like Turkish coffee too, drink it also from time to time. I use a bodum coffee can for making coffee at home for guests which is basically the same.

Since I’m at the new job I kind of quit coffee because the machine there is shitty and at home we barely make some cause when I drink it after 5 o’clock I can’t sleep at night no matter how much I smoke, gremlin style lol

3 Likes

Yes that’s Anonymous’s BBD
My Interpretation.
My old lady ruined me lol.
Before, plain black coffee
Made in my French press
Was good enough.
Then she got an expresso machine
Entry-level lol.
For mothers day we got her a more
Expensive one and I inherited
Her machine.
Essentially espresso is black coffee
Just frothy
And now I have the cream monkey on my back because I add a shot of heavy cream to mine.
Not used the French press in months lol.
I run my Turkish coffee thru the machine, or I do it traditional style
With the metal cup thing they sold with it but only for special company
Cause I’m lazy and the machine
Is easy lol.
I did make a load of seeds of both
BBD and Mindless
If you needs my friend

4 Likes

Some guys back at the old forum told me when you make a selective cross its an F1 so if you reproduce some seeds and make selective cross its your F1

2 Likes

I will cross Sugar Punch to a Silverfields male given that I only have the feminized version of the Sugar Punch. I will then cross the result of that F1 by selecting a male Sugar Punch x Silverfields to my best Sugar Punch females. The best I can do with what I got.

6 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me :+1:

3 Likes

you can get the resl deal from woodhorse genetics its his work originaly if im not mistaken
im actually thinking about acquiring his trainwreck ibl too with the herijuana
ive goten a cross from him thats gonna be my next grow after i pop a members testers first

4 Likes

It was the boom i really liked the green phenom better then the purple one

His sannies jack was some strong weed

I do admit his sugar punch did loose it’s punch
:fist_left:

For a great deal of time his strains did take over my tent for years I only grew what the shop had

Or friends from the opengrow site

6 Likes

Where can you find these?

Thx

1 Like

Woodhorse is on ig

5 Likes

woodhorse genetics
http://www.meduser.ca/

5 Likes

Got some No Mercy Special (Purple Pheno) f5 seeds maybe this is a good cross to M. L. I. x Sugar punch etc etc etc etc

4 Likes

Too bad it is out of stock. Sannie’s version originates in Woodhorse’s version, right?

3 Likes

i talked eith chris directly hes a very kind person he went out of his way help me get a strain for my spacticity
lookup meduser.ca its his most direct way i would say

3 Likes

Just so you know, I used to sell motas seeds at my site. We did a couple of colabs. I brought the Herijuana out when I started my site back in 2002. I gave the unfinished version to mota to play with. When he had legal problems he gave the strain to sannie. The Heri is something I made famous and my Herijuana ibl strain is the one to get. Its extremely potent and everyone else out there that claims the Heri is theirs are full of shit.
All Heri out there came from me.
I am not trying to be rude about it, its just the truth. I have worked with the strains I made ibls for over 20 years now and they are and have been created to be excellent medicinals.

this is what he told me about it

13 Likes