Sannie's Seed Shop

Exactly who are you talking about?
Just confused :grinning:

Hey Papa, was not sure if you saw this one. I’m looking at this and the one below it on site.
Trainwreck x Williams Wonder

Wow Ty @webeblzr no I didn’t see it looks like a winner

One more for the ever growing list

1 Like

sorry, but that’s just not correct.
if you make f1 x f1 = f2, always :wink:

let’s not complicate things, ey :grin:
imagine everybody would do that, lol.

13 Likes

Ok… So if you make a cross and i reproduce it it will be f2… So when i take just 1 female pheno and 1 man its an f2?

5 Likes

Nice to see you here! I made a cross with your SSH/BlueShaze seeds you send me. Do you remember the name of the SSH cut? I guess it was something like tielse haze or such.

5 Likes

@Barrie84 yes , doesn’t matter how many females or males you use

: )

4 Likes

@bluna thank you! yes it is Tielse Haze… Do you have some photos of it? @ifish thanks i thought otherwise

4 Likes

I cannot upload any photos because they are stored in a different spot. But will be able to do so soon.
I grew some Lady Cane (repro by Cannabella) crossed with SSH/BS male. A friend (the guy of our circle who selected Chocolate Cheese #1&3 has two Chocolate Cheese #1 crossed with SSH/BS but sex is still undetermined. In my veg there is a SSH/BS (female cut I grew in 2018) crossed with Jack candy / Jalisco Jaze (this cross -only JCxJJ- was made by Sunnyvale). The cut is female and I will have it in next grow or thereafter. This SSH/BS was a very nice spicy citrus haze, really oldschool SSH haze flavor smoke with a pretty dreamy high. The tielse haze sample you send me had a more citrus pineapple aroma. The BlueShaze shifted it more to the spicy side.
The Chocolate Cheese#1 was our Blueberry pheno. I hope this cross will have some similar features as your kinky blaze, a freebe you released through Sannie’s and some fellas grew.
As soon as there is something to show for I give you a hint.

6 Likes

Man I totally forgot about the chocolate cheese! This is such a great variety. I had a small baggy of it just to smell it occasionally every day lol I lost the cut unfortunately

5 Likes

Check for my post over here @mndlss :wink:

3 Likes

Chocolate Cheese fem.

24 Likes

:heart_eyes::drooling_face: Thats my kind of plant!!

3 Likes

Very cool AGP!

So this was the fem version (Cheese x Chocolate Rain) I’m assuming?

It’s great to see you here, btw.:slightly_smiling_face:

Nevermind. I see that you’ve edited your post and it’s indeed the fem version. :+1:

6 Likes

Do you plan to grow yours? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Always grown sannies gear
Best producers for me where sugarpunch,silverfields and shackzilla
Made my own cross with a tony green ril twin pheno male see pic
These are grown 12/12 direct from seed ! In 0,7 liter small pots
20230526_233147|375x500

in 0,7 liter pots

40 Likes

:heart_eyes: whoa! Fuckin wild, bro!!! You growing in coco? Awesome yield!!! :+1::ok_hand:

What medium and nutes are you using!?!?

7 Likes

Perfektion !! :sunglasses:
kudos @tamimes

7 Likes

Grow them in mapito(own mix) and ebb &flow
On jack’s ( peters combi sol + calcinit) from beginning till end
Perpetual grow 400 plants under 1x 600w :wink:

16 Likes

got to put this on hold but its next after i go for a test run

3 Likes