Scarlet Grapes in buckets 🍇

Autos will keep throwing new pistols if they are getting too much ferts or too intense light. Guilty of both. I go mostly cloudy on autos. Love the structure on yours.

7 Likes

I wondered about this as well because they do seem to throw pistols for.ever.

I’m glad you said this, I’ve been “wait and see” about my late flower nutes and that helps me make a decision. I’ve got something to try now for my next grow.

The lighting is still a shroud of mystery. I think they are too high, but maybe no? Lights have always been my big challenge indoor growing

3 Likes

Mostly I see pistols forever, but a few such as my favorite BB#3 plant have done one enormous flush of pistils and that’s it. I fertilize, remove all flowers, give good light, and they just fold up and croak without making me a single seed. Others I’ve had throw not just pistils but a whole new branch or two.

2 Likes

Cannatrol is scheduled to be delivered Wednesday! I’ll chop at least the one then. I’ll have to take another look at the second. I suppose as long as it can wait 8 days it will give the first time to dry them I can swap plants.

I super excited about the Cannatrol, I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews. Very ready to simplify the dry and cure process.

6 Likes

Hm was the cannatrol? They sound sick!!! I need

3 Likes

You really haven’t read this?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Dang bro drops the boom

1 Like

I’ve followed the Cannatrol thread for a long time.
I do not own one, lol.
Hey a guy can dream, right?

6 Likes

Hey you know this guy is :crazy_face: I just chopped!!!

2 Likes

Just getting the lay of the land, for when the opportunity presents itself
:crossed_fingers::wink:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s it!

1 Like

I am very interested to know what you think about that cannatrol thingy. I aint never heard of such a thing. :grin:

3 Likes

Holyholyholy. Everytime I stop in here, I get more excited for next run. I think we’re settled on Scarlet Grapes for our first autos. Thanks for sharing the grow, can’t wait to see em get the chop.
Congrats on the Cannatrol. They’re worth every cent.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

All the grape seeds floating around here are great in size and potency, they’re great to grow, especially for the first time.

All the auto guys on here have great advice too. Their seeds prove autos aren’t an afterthought.

Your plants are great examples @AppalachianBiscuits

8 Likes

Welcome to the farm cannatrol! Now I have an evening of bucking buds to do.

23 Likes

Omg omg omg!
The Trol :open_mouth:
:drooling_face:

Hey @breadwinner, I don’t believe I’ve sent you the Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems. :thinking:
If ya want some, drop me a PM.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

WOW.:heart_eyes: I thought you were talking about something the size of a cigar box. That thing is a MONSTER !

1 Like

Dream device right there! That, together with a freeze dryer and my adulthood dream would have come true! Really cool that you got one.

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

@GCBudz @Going2fast and @LoveDaAutos took care of me last year but thank you for the offer as well bud!

1 Like

You dream about freeze dried Skittles too? :drooling_face:

5 Likes