Search for narcotic indica/Afghani

I really need to find a clone of the uw hashplant.

4 Likes

Snugglefunk seems like a ready-made sleeper, I’ve been meaning to get some of those beans

3 Likes

Seconding everyone who said Black Domina, 88G13HP, pre-98 Bubba, Glue, and adding Chem #2, Tres Dawg, and Nebu’s Blackberry. A specific suggestion would be to look at Tonygreen’s Black RIL line, which is a combo of Heath Robinson’s Black Rose (which is from Nebu’s) with his recombinant line of GG4. Sounds pretty medical!

6 Likes

I know where you can get some great Romulan seeds coming up! :wink:

14 Likes

Ubc Chemo is an extremely narcotic leaning strain too

8 Likes

I was gonna say Romulan (Pyramid seeds carries it over here in Europe) or Bubba Kush, from Green House Seed Co. The Romulan is piney with a touch of rotten fruit and old gym socks, the Bubba Kush is Coffee/mocha with touches of caramel and soft notes of balm wood. Both are extremely soothing to frail nerves, but the Romulan is not so much sleep-inducing narcotic to me. For a sleep-inducing smoke I’d recommend something like Bubba Kush, Herijuana, White Widow, or Northern Lights.

If you are going for a social setting where it’s fine to completely start rambling before losing your train and falling silent, I’d go for a nice White Widow. But if you need to be tranquil and just want the day to end quietly, go for Bubba or Herijuana. If you’re gonna watch a movie or an episode of some show, I’d go for NL.

Damn I really need to get me some new White Widow and Bubba beans. I miss those darlings.

6 Likes

Chem #2 huh? Never had the pleasure, but every other Chem I absolutely loved so I’m sure it’s no exception, especially if super narcotic/pain reliefy!

(Think I just invented reliefy)

5 Likes

Check out some of the Aloha White Widow crosses from Hazeman, not many in seedbanks, but if you email for his direct list he’s got a ton of them (hazemanseeds@gmail.com). I just grew one and it was nice and frosty. Also got a bunch of pre-98 Bubbas

3 Likes

It’s pretty rare, but I’m from Western Massachusetts and lived in NYC for more than a decade, and it comes up around here occasionally. By far the most indica of the Chems IME

3 Likes

Works well for pain too, I have nerve damage throughout my teeth and jaw and it seems to keep that from electrocuting my face when the pain and inflammation have their flare ups.

2 Likes

When you vape you get mostly delta-9-THC into your blood.
When you eat decarbed flower your liver upgrades the delta-9-THC to 11-hydroxy-THC, which is more potent and lasts much longer.

This unfortunately doesn’t happen for everyone, there are a few people who have an enzyme lacking in their liver to make that upgrade. However, don’t let that stop you from trying it out.

I decarboxylate dried herb for 3 hours at 100 degrees Celsius (212 F) using “sous vide” method.
Very easy, you can decarb an entire jar at once, just cut up the dried flower with scissors.
And you’re good to go for the next few months!

When decarbing at higher temperatures for a shorter time you get more THC, but when decarbing at lower temperatures for a longer time you get a more balanced ratio of THC and CBN, which I find keeps me clearheaded, it’s a more stable and more functional experience. Also bit more blissful, especially when combining with meditation.

Eat 1/3 or 1/2 of a teaspoon (depending on the cultivar) before breakfast and I’m good for the whole day. Increase dosage if necessary ofcourse.

Also when cooking food consider mixing different cold pressed organic oils together, for example: a little coconut oil, olive oil and butter. Just recently noticed it increases potency.

As for strains, the most sedative cultivars for me personally have been Afghan #1 (extremely tough) by SensiSeeds and BOG Sourblutooth. But since you’ve mentioned Mr. Nice, I’ve grown their NL5xAfghan, amazing plant… the scent is a complex perfume, grows at a very decent speed, lots of budsites and sidebranching, sturdy! A little less sedative but highly recommended nonetheless, perhaps to combine with a more sedative cultivar.

Wishing you all the best and may you receive strains that go way beyond your expectations! :+1:

PS:

Even if you prefer to smoke or vape, the decarbed bud will give you a different, more balanced experience.

10 Likes

This. :point_up_2: Also, the Norge and its parent Orange Grove are some of the best bud for edibles I’ve tried. I’ve noticed that some flower is particularly stronger when smoked and others are heavier when in edibles. Good example, Gorilla glue #4. Absolute day wrecker when smoked but it just doesn’t cut through in edibles for me. The Orange Grove puts me on my ass like no other in ebibles but is more of a run of the mill hindu kush variety when smoked.

5 Likes

IDK if you guys over in the US can get hold of them, but De Sjamaan still breeds the original White Widow (he was the inventor) and also does a few crosses with it. IIRC he breeds it all outdoors, which is very good for me as a European user with a rather wet and cold climate, because his strains are specifically bred to thrive even in adverse weather conditions.

4 Likes

I sound like a broken record these days lol but, Node Labs’ cut of Black Diamond (92 OG x Black Domina) is where it’s at for extremely narcotic ghani effects. It leans heavy to the Black Dom so I second everyone else who’s recommended that.

5 Likes

Oh and Bad Azz Kush is pretty good for the narcotic effects as well. Piney/earthy/grapey flavors, very dense bud, very fragrant, and very sticky. Ticks all the boxes, only the name is offputting so no one ends up trying it.

Which is quite ironic seeing as Bad Azz refers to a rapper with contributions to songs by some big names including snoop dogg, who died a couple years back while in custody. He did some work on the strain before passing it on to Barney’s Farm, who brought it out before a few years before his passing.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know. :+1:

1 Like

Okay thanks mate I’ll have to look that one up and hopefully there’s seeds available! Sounds great :+1:

1 Like

Thanks mate I’ve just been checking out Tony greens seeds I’d never heard of him before but I’ll definitely be reading up on his strains, hopefully he posts international!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the info and best wishes brother I really appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

From my memory, Paul at DC Seed Exchange is happy to ship international if you email him directly to set it up, I don’t think it’s offered on the site but he’s pretty helpful. They have the Tonygreen drops:

1 Like