Searching for strain of stuff ill never find for preservation or just to enjoy again. plz add to the list here!

Icebox Michoacan. Sandalwood taste, potent enough for a pinner between 5 people, visual, auditory and physical hallucinations. I wish I could find it.

3 Likes

Keep an eye on @Longtooth ‘s Black Lotus F3 thread. So when time comes you will get 10+ seeds for $2 plus shipping.

In meantime, you could post that you’re seeking BL in the Seed Trading thread.

2 Likes

Man I could reply another 5x In a row , but here goes this one

Crazy you know the AOTA… holy sht… I barely do. I’m lucky i do, my buddy grabbed me to blaze some when he got it. That stuffs unreal good. Beautiful dynamic citrus . Never saw the nugs but know it’s fire

Most definitely best site ever glad to be here. Yall are way too cool. And knowledgeable as well!!!

Good to know about this trainwreck man I loved that stuff

And snowcapp definitely had a wreck flagor in it , it definitely tasted so good. It would get overlooked for other strains but was really unique and tasty . The snowcapp I saw was always dense hardball , goofball nug . Maybe that’s when it started losing vigor, becoming fluffier

My buddy’s maui wowie cut was legit. But after a long time it lasts its vigor and they had to chuck it. It lasted a long time too. That’s most definitely another 4 the list

I gotta get ripped right now b4 I get too busy on here, this is so fun.

I really hsve to try the lotus stuff . Especially after reading coconuts thoughts on it. Wow .

And was definitely super happy to see ppl knew and had lavender . I kno its out there but it’s so good to see ppl r fans of it like me too. Big fans of it also.

1 Like

Wow icebox michoacan . That sounds so good too. I have friends from that place actually, my buddy’s gf snd her fam, they blaze too maybe I can ask them to ask about it. That sounds rare af .

I used to get that same snowcap around 20 years ago from Norcal, dense golfball nugs with a similar smell to trainwreck, used to call it the snowcrap.

2 Likes

ahahaha i know it really wasnt that exciting compared to other stuff i think we may have called it that sometimes too. maybe it was a cbd strain idk bro. but i really like that snowcrap especially looking back on it now. it just tasted good and looked cool. i did always like it at the time just no one else ever did. like ever lol. itd be interesting to try it again and compare it too. its probably still mids for sure. but i do still like it alot its taste was great and that structure was definitely dope.

1 Like