Searching for strain of stuff ill never find for preservation or just to enjoy again. plz add to the list here!

there was a Jack The Ripper repo done recently

2 Likes

Yeah got to snag em when you can. The good seed makers seem to sell out fairly quickly. I was holding off on jumping some F4 Dragons blood hashplant from Bohdi, 3 weeks later and I havenā€™t been able to find it anywhere. Dang family messing with my seed addiction. I donā€™t sweat it too much though, I am sure I will find a lead on it around here.

1 Like

Jordan of the Islands still has Dutch Treat, I picked some up recently. I find Silver Haze is a good place to find the weed with the real catpiss smell.

5 Likes

I think thatā€™s where people are messing up looking for cat piss and that nasty stuff. Ive had hazes that were straight dog piss and vomit terps. So nasty I had to double turkey bag it, and no joke couldnā€™t store it in the house. My poor dog got so much flak for that run. Everyone was blaming him, but it was the weed lol

3 Likes

An F2 seed run was done here a few years back. If you ask in the Seed Trading thread, someoneā€™s gotta have it.

2 Likes

have MK Ultra and SAGE and a few more from TH seeds that I just found -must be 10yrs + old -canā€™t wait to run these. Female seeds

3 Likes

Thanks @BudWhisperer! I will pop over there. I have been looking at some of the trade threads. I was looking at the mailing tips the other day. Love Overgrow.

3 Likes

A good guy he is!
He did some great seed work making Bodhiā€™s Black Lotus F2, that is being grown out to F3 to send to 150 members.
Thereā€™s a ton of stuff here that Overgrow has thatā€™s unlike other sites.

@BackyardBoogie420 ā€™s F2 run:

4 Likes

wafflez has super skunk. i have a pack, but havenā€™t popped any yet.

1 Like

Next generation has some purple diesel in fems, 2000s era stuff, may or may not be what youā€™re looking for

2 Likes

yo i didnt know much about snow lotus, or black lotus, but after reading learning its afghan ghoo, thats so dope. i definitely want to check that out some time. ive heard of blockhead too, never tried it, but i think that 707 guy was saying he Bxed that strain or something. that was the firest time id ever heard of blockhead. thats a really dope strain, snow lotus and black lotus.

2 Likes

Beahhorder has a wonderful blockhead selections with great photos and descriptions.

3 Likes

snocap was a humboldt thing for some years. Lot of terpinolene like trainwreck but more of a hairy fluffy bud structure and uber productive. I havenā€™t seen it in a decade at least.

Anyone have a good cut of AOTA or some S1 seeds?

3 Likes

Yeah iā€™ve Boogie for years now, heā€™s one of the best growers that has a good eye when it comes to geneticsšŸ™‚

4 Likes

I have noticed that about Overgrow, itā€™s literally the best and goes back! The community is more mature rather then conceded trolls/morons to say the very least.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that the queen kudra cut bodhi used is champagne

2 Likes

@PollenCharlie. I am on a Trainwreck hunt myself and I was chatting with Bodhi about TW he recommended Chris meduser from Woodhorse genetics. I believe that is where Bodhi sourced his TW. Woodhorseā€™s TW is IBL and sourced from the early 00ā€™s.

2 Likes

There was a large lavender preservation done here ,
Mk ultra was great weed , I have old seeds I might try and grow at some point .
The pineapple from back in the day was a pheno found in sagamarthas 60/40.

3 Likes

That grow was 100% the reason I decided to finally join og! Iā€™m new to growing so I was just using og for info, then I saw that :joy: Iā€™ve been trying to find Black Lotus for years, Iā€™d given up on it. Tried it 4 or 5 years ago and never saw it again. Makes me happy to see people keeping niche varieties alive! Itā€™s probably #1 on my list to grow, but Iā€™m still new here & just learning the basics- so I wouldnā€™t want to grow it til Iā€™ve got more experience. Iā€™m only on my first attempt at growing currently, so I wanna be sure I can keep plants alive before trying to grow any strains Iā€™d potentially want to cross or repro in the future lol

4 Likes

Trainwreck is a classic that that was huge i miss. Twenty20 made t tub which is their version of it and crossed it to the Arcada cut which you can buy seeds of.

2 Likes