Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Personally, I’d lean into ak47 x 88g13/hp. Ak47 was great smoke back in the day, nice twist on it with 8813/hp. Or the Lemon Wookie because I’m a sucker for lemon earth terps.

All great choices, I’ll be along for the ride :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I love lemon, there is nostalgia of the AK-47, SFV makes great medicinal crosses, Anglewing Afghan has some gems and the Purple Afro has African genetics I have been wanting to try. I think Africa has the potential for a lot of hidden genetics. Many areas are opening up that have been cutoff for westerns for half a century or longer.

I keep going around and around on deciding on the next pack to germinate.

2 Likes

100% agree. I recently got Kilimanjaro seeds, looked around and it seems like it hasn’t be worked with. I’m going to make some crosses with Kilimanjaro after I finish a couple projects. Malawi and Durban seem to be the preferred one to cross with in the past.

1 Like

One place that was cutoff for a while. the Ituri Forest in the Congo, has legends about a strain from there. Africa is such a large contient with areas that have been cutoff from each other and the outside world for longer than the spreading of modern genetics. The potential is there for finding new medicines to help people.

3 Likes

I decided on the AK-47x88G13/HP as the first of the Bodhi packs to germinate this year.

4 Likes

Very intrigued now.
Going thru the FBSC master list, From Africa they have 27 listed in the collection.
Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

A ton of potential, the gems are out there for sure.

1 Like

The Lambnesia are doing great in the early flower stretch. I tied the plants down and tried to make a spiral. It worked on two of the three, on the third one the stem was hollow and it nearly broke.

Another Frankenstein I am flowering.

New generation and the veg tent with two Frankenstein, three white Rhino, and the three smallest are my creation. It is Fat Albert a cross of Bodhi Spirit Train F3 with Usefull Seeds Chocolate Diesel F3 Pollen.

5 Likes

4 of 6 AK-47 x G1388/HP have sprouted. The other two seeds look like they are going to pop soon.

4 Likes

The last two Bodhi AK47 (1995) x 88g13/hp popped overnight. 6 for 6 germinating in worm castings.

5 Likes

When those last two popped.

2 Likes

I have one male and two female Lambnesia plants. @JohnnyPotseed Do you mind if I let a Frankenstein get hit with some pollen? My Bodhi Pine Apples are making some decent frost. I would love to grow these again to see what I can get from them when I have the time to take care of them properly.

Lambnesia

Bodhi Pine Apple

My other Frankies and White Rhinos are rootbound and showing sign of stress. The three Spirit Train x Chocolate Diesel crosses are doing good. The next generation are all doing well.

5 Likes

Why would I mind if you pollinate? As to the root bound, I’d up-pot and trim the rootball some while in the process.

1 Like

I am at my plant limit for flowering, I wont have room for a few weeks. I am trying to keep them from becoming giants. Next weekend I will transplant to larger pots.

1 Like

The Bodhi Pine Apple are getting frostier by the day. The fan leaves have been eaten by the plants and are very pale and yellow. The interior leaves are still green and doing their job. The Frankenstein is doing real well this time around, I hope I have the fed ratio dialed in for that strain. The Lambnesia are doing great. The male looks like he is going to have premature ejaculation issues, the pollen sacs are swelling fast.

7 Likes

The Lambnesia Male is releasing pollen. The Frankenstein and Lambnesia females are doing great. The Bodhi Pine Apple are putting on weight and should be ready to cut in the next ten days to two weeks.

5 Likes

out of likes so take some of these :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Here is my cross of Bodhi Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 pollen.

7 Likes

It looks like another week maybe longer on the Bodhi Pine Apple. I am waiting on more amber, still too many clear for my taste. My second run on the frankenstein is going much better this time around. She is looking healthy, and pregnant. The Lambnesia are really happy and healthy looking. Their leaves are rarely if ever drooping. My cross is doing good. It is lankier and has fewer leaves than the other strains I am running. I will change up how I feed it and give it more light next time I test some seeds. The next generation is looking good. I have four Lemon Frosting(Animal Cookies x Lemon Tree) Femenized plants growing from seed under my flower light and six AK-47xG1388/hp just starting. I plan to veg the AK-47 crosses.

Frankenstein

White Rhino

The White Rhinos has a fatter leaf than the Frankenstein. Late last year during the turmoil here I lost the tags on my clones of Frankie and the White Rhino. I hope I have them sorted out correctly.

Bodhi Pine Apple are looking bright with the faded leaves from my neglect earlier in the year.

Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3 cross

Lambnesia

Next Generation Lemon Frosting and AK-47xG1388/HP seedlings

I use all the floor space under the lights. I am starting some cucumber plants in solo cups.

6 Likes

Chop day for the two Bodhi Pine Apples. The trichomes are mostly cloudy, white, or amber with little clear left in them. I am no good with smells any more, I will have to wait on others to tell me what they smell.

Frankenstein is doing great this run.

White Rhino

My Cross of Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3

Lambnesia

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Happy harvest all the plants look great,
Hope your having a great week!

2 Likes