Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

I havent had the hear tor time to do much with the garden lately. It has been neglected and it shows on the Frankenstein and White Rhino. I left the fan blowing over the plants and with the infrequent watering and the LED lights the stress turned the leaves yellow.

Frank is in the front right of the tent, white rhino in the back left and the other two are Bodhi Pine Apple. The Pine Apple are plants that are revegged so the leaves look weird. I posted show images earlier in this thread of the Pine Apple before they went into the flower tent for sexing.

5 Likes

Caretaking is really hard. Your life stops from my experience. Did it for 4 years, so if you ever need to talk about it reach out to me.
Plants will keep plugging along

1 Like

The plants look in bad shape from lack of attention. I have been working on the next generation and have them back in a healthy shape. I took two clones from each of the two Fat Albert(Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3) and the three Lambnesia. I had to destroy the Fat Albert Mothers and my Chocolate Funk plants to get under the plant limit after the police went through my house.

I will be harvesting the White Rhino and Frankenstein this week. It has been nine weeks since they started showing and 10+ weeks since I put them on a 10/14 flowering schedule. They suffered the most from neglect needing the most care being in flower. They still smell amazing and have nice solid if small buds.

The Bodhi Pine Apple has amazing colas with insane side branching. It is the Congo Kashmir showing in the structure. I recommend that people not sleep on any of the Congo Kashmir crosses from Bodhi.

The future.

I trimmed up the Lambnesia when I took clones.

Three White Rhino and Frankenstein plants.

Snack with a nice vinegar and oil dressing.

6 Likes

Say what? What the hell!

1 Like

Four years ago I started taking care of my mom as she couldnt get around anymore at 90. Three weeks ago she passed away at 94. The police went through every room in my house during the death investigation. Three of them went into my grow area and went over every plant, my mixing table, my amendments, and every shelf and corner. I am sure they had their body cameras recording everything.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss brotha.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that about your mom, my thoughts are with you.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

sorry for your loos! sending best wishes and well beings.

1 Like

Thank you @InTheWoods @Greenfingers and @m0sirys for the thoughts and well wishes. It is hard losing your last parent and mother but it is something we all have to endure.

1 Like

My @Great_lakes_Genetics Valentine’s Special arrived early. I like the freebie and plan to run it before the Bodhi seeds.

Terpenado, Ternenado Remix, Passion Fruit Hashplant, and Super Lemon Putang x Run Away Bride freebie.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss.

I went log mining yesterday. I will pick out all the hard bits and break down the soft bits. I add this to my soil when I make new or recharge old soil.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been distracted. I will get back into a routine as we get out of winter.

4 Likes

The Bodhi Pine Apple are frosting up nicely. They are hungry plants for N and have used up my soil. I topped dressed again with worm castings to try and help them get to the finish.

Flowering another Frankie

The three Lambnesia are in the first week of flowering.

Pine Apple and Lambnesia and the next generation.

11 Likes

Which Bodhi pack should be the next seeds I germinate? Secret Chief, DLA 15, Purple Afro, Lemon Wookie v1, or AK47x88G13HP? I can not decide, I want to see them all. Stupid legal plant limits!!!

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Personally, I’d lean into ak47 x 88g13/hp. Ak47 was great smoke back in the day, nice twist on it with 8813/hp. Or the Lemon Wookie because I’m a sucker for lemon earth terps.

All great choices, I’ll be along for the ride :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I love lemon, there is nostalgia of the AK-47, SFV makes great medicinal crosses, Anglewing Afghan has some gems and the Purple Afro has African genetics I have been wanting to try. I think Africa has the potential for a lot of hidden genetics. Many areas are opening up that have been cutoff for westerns for half a century or longer.

I keep going around and around on deciding on the next pack to germinate.

2 Likes

100% agree. I recently got Kilimanjaro seeds, looked around and it seems like it hasn’t be worked with. I’m going to make some crosses with Kilimanjaro after I finish a couple projects. Malawi and Durban seem to be the preferred one to cross with in the past.

1 Like

One place that was cutoff for a while. the Ituri Forest in the Congo, has legends about a strain from there. Africa is such a large contient with areas that have been cutoff from each other and the outside world for longer than the spreading of modern genetics. The potential is there for finding new medicines to help people.

3 Likes

I decided on the AK-47x88G13/HP as the first of the Bodhi packs to germinate this year.

4 Likes

Very intrigued now.
Going thru the FBSC master list, From Africa they have 27 listed in the collection.
Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

A ton of potential, the gems are out there for sure.

1 Like