Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

My soil recipe I have adjusted for two years to meet my grow style and environment. I burned a lot of plants the first year plus trying different amendments and amounts before finding my soil.

Soil Recipe

2 CU F Soil Base
1 Cup Soybean Meal 7-2-1 Nitrogen and Potassium Lasts in soil for 1-2 years.

1 Cup Neem Meal 6-1-2 stimulates growth of plants and microbes in compost and soil protects against soil and root pets

1 Cup Kelp Meal 1-0-4 potassium, magnesium, calcium, and nitrogen full of trace Minerals, Carbohydrates and Amino Acids

1 cup Alfalfa Meal 3-.5-3 phosphorus potassium calcium, magnesium, sulfur, Manganese, iron, copper, boron, and zinc

1/2 cup Langbeinite 0-0-22 potassium, magnesium, and sulfur neutral PH
4 cups rock dust trace minerals and micronutrients feeds microbes

2 cups oyster shell flour Its calcium helps balance soil pH levels, improves nitrate uptake, aids enzyme formation and strengthens plant cell walls

5 cups worm castings Nitrogen, feeds microbes, adds organic matter, enhance seed germination, plant growth, flowering and fruit production.

2+ cups Diatomaceous Earth Adds Silica PH Neutral Calcium great for plant cell growth,

1/2 cup BSF Frass blend of N-P-K and minerals chitin good for plant health and disease resistance, feeds microbes

Look at the roots in the soil. I like my hulk roots much better than those sad little white strands in hydro.

Chem 91 S1s and the little one with the biggest stalk is some African strain. I water with kelp powder + fish emulsion 7-1-1

8 Likes