Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

My soil recipe I have adjusted for two years to meet my grow style and environment. I burned a lot of plants the first year plus trying different amendments and amounts before finding my soil.

Soil Recipe

2 CU F Soil Base
1 Cup Soybean Meal 7-2-1 Nitrogen and Potassium Lasts in soil for 1-2 years.

1 Cup Neem Meal 6-1-2 stimulates growth of plants and microbes in compost and soil protects against soil and root pets

1 Cup Kelp Meal 1-0-4 potassium, magnesium, calcium, and nitrogen full of trace Minerals, Carbohydrates and Amino Acids

1 cup Alfalfa Meal 3-.5-3 phosphorus potassium calcium, magnesium, sulfur, Manganese, iron, copper, boron, and zinc

1/2 cup Langbeinite 0-0-22 potassium, magnesium, and sulfur neutral PH
4 cups rock dust trace minerals and micronutrients feeds microbes

2 cups oyster shell flour Its calcium helps balance soil pH levels, improves nitrate uptake, aids enzyme formation and strengthens plant cell walls

5 cups worm castings Nitrogen, feeds microbes, adds organic matter, enhance seed germination, plant growth, flowering and fruit production.

2+ cups Diatomaceous Earth Adds Silica PH Neutral Calcium great for plant cell growth,

1/2 cup BSF Frass blend of N-P-K and minerals chitin good for plant health and disease resistance, feeds microbes

Look at the roots in the soil. I like my hulk roots much better than those sad little white strands in hydro.

Chem 91 S1s and the little one with the biggest stalk is some African strain. I water with kelp powder + fish emulsion 7-1-1

8 Likes

Transplanted the Cap Junky from a three-gallon to a five gallon and put it in flower.

Reveg Frankenstein transplanted from a three-gallon to a five gallon and put into flower.

White Rhino harvested this morning.

Tomorrows Harvest

Chem 91 S1

6 Likes

The last two days I have potted two cap junky, three panama spice and a chem 91 S1 rooted clones. The rooting cubes work to get you a fast start but the areo cloner will give you the long tap root.

Two Cap Junky and Two Panama Spice in one-gallon fabric pots. The Panama Spice puts out nice long side and inner branches to make clones with.

Wookie Banger

The Future

The Now, Panama Spice in the Front, just behind is reveg Frankenstein and Cap Junky, Behind and around the tent are the Chem 91 S1s and some unnamed strain from Africa(the tiny one next to the wall.

5 Likes

The Evergrow on Overgrow continues…

Chem91 S1s from @LoveDaAutos and created by @GCBudz . The Evergrow on Overgrow continues…

Chem91 S1s from @LoveDaAutos made by @GCBud They are doing great so far. The tallest three are two plus weeks further in flower than the two shorter plants.

Unknown African Strain : Grown from a seed I was gifted from a friend who said it was a bag seed from a strain from africa. She did not know the name or Nation of origin.

Panama Spice

Cap Junky with fresh green growth from the flower stretch

Wookie Banger (Wookie 7 x Headbanger) Strong Smell from the leaf when I touched it for the photo.

The Future

12 Likes

Hey @SEMOActivist the Chem 91 S1 seeds were from @GCBudz , the Cap Junky S1 were from me. I mean I sent you a few Chem 91 but they originated with GCBudz. Yours look better then mine did. Nice job with those.

4 Likes

Credit given to the creator, @GCBudz .

2 Likes

I certainly didn’t create Chem 91 guys… I knocked it off like everybody else does. :wink: Maybe somebody here finds one that rivals her Mom.

The S1’s were a priority in the event I lost her, glad I was able to share it with y’all.

She’s my Queen… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Flat rate or express?

1 Like

I used USA Flat Rate Shipping. Now if I had ordered the clone a week earlier during the summer heatwave I would have used express. Boiling temps express shipping more normal or cold temperatures flat rate shipping.

3 Likes

My man, Thanks!

1 Like

Sh*t actually one more thing, what region are you in roughly? If you don’t mind. Im on the EC its coming from the West, don’t know exactly how long that’ll take and haven’t had clones shipped before, don’t want them to die in transit.

1 Like

SEMO = Southeast Missouri is my region.

3 Likes

Thanks again

1 Like

I purchased a new veg light off of Amazon a Farmlite 320 watt LED($190 with coupon). The light came in a unmarked brown box, very stealthy for those who need privacy. My Mammoth light came in a nice big brigh colorful box labeled Bright As Fuck.

Assemby of the light started off rough but quickly came together.

I do not trust the hangers that come with the lights. I have seen where lights have fallen and crushed grows. I use a heavy rubber coated cable to secure opposite corners of the light to the tent frame.

The light has a purple element that stands out over the other lights I have tired and use.

8 Likes

Gotta love when they deliver a box that loudly yells “I GROW HERE”. Thanks again for the beans and I’ll be staying tuned to your channel! :slight_smile:

Hope the new lights are just what the doctor ordered!

2 Likes

Looking good in here!! Nice and healthy plants, plenty of roots on clones, new lights, and so on. Good stuff!!

3 Likes

My Veg light is a 320 watt Farmlight from Amazon. My Flower Lights are a 320 Watt Medic Grow Mini-Sun 2 and an 880 watt Mammoth Mint White First Gen, it doesnt have the green light.
Flower Lights

Veg Light

I grow in my own soil mix, I add the following to 2 cubic feet of ProMix BX

2 CU F Soil Base

1 Cup Soybean Meal 7-2-1 Nitrogen and Potassium Lasts in soil for 1-2 years.

1 Cup Neem Meal 6-1-2 stimulates growth of plants and microbes in compost and soil protects against soil and root pets

1 Cup Kelp Meal 1-0-4 potassium, magnesium, calcium, and nitrogen full of trace Minerals, Carbohydrates and Amino Acids

1 cup Alfalfa Meal 3-.5-3 phosphorus potassium calcium, magnesium, sulfur, Manganese, iron, copper, boron, and zinc

1/2 cup Langbeinite 0-0-22 potassium, magnesium, and sulfur neutral PH

4 cups rock dust trace minerals and micronutrients feeds microbes

2 cups oyster shell flour Its calcium helps balance soil pH levels, improves nitrate uptake, aids enzyme formation and strengthens plant cell walls

5 cups worm castings Nitrogen, feeds microbes, adds organic matter, enhance seed germination, plant growth, flowering and fruit production.

2+ cups Diatomaceous Earth Adds Silica PH Neutral Calcium great for plant cell growth,

1/2 cup BSF Frass blend of N-P-K and minerals chitin good for plant health and disease resistance, feeds microbes

I water with 1 tea spoon of Kelp Powder and 1 to 1.5 table spoons of Fish Emulsion(7-1-1) to five gallons of water. I also on occasion use fresh aloe vera on seedlings, early veg, and again in early flower. When I transplant to larger pots I use coconut water.

Wookie 7 x Headbanger The Survivor of the cricket attack,

Panama Spice Nice structure buds look like they will be on the small side.

AKBB Lemon Star F2 reveg straight from the buds

Chem 91 S1 with a Frankenstein in the corner and a Cap Junky next to the wall/

Unknown African Bag Seed??? Each branch has three top buds instead on one. It is a bit different from other plants I have grown. The leaves are thicker and have a scaly feel to them.

The Future

9 Likes

I did a strain review of the Lemon Star F2 from AKBB here

7 Likes

I went log mining today. I add this to new soil and to old soil after one year of use. When I add this I let the soil cook for eight weeks. You want to make sure all the insects are gone and the ph has settled down.

The soil like material in rotten tree will be on the acidic side, it is carbon-rich, breaks down at a much slower rate than most seed amendments, and is fungally active.

This is what it looks like before I seperate and break down the large pieces.

I use a small quickcrete mixing pan to shake up the material vibrating the large pieces to the top where I remove the hard bits and breakup the rest.

9 Likes

That is looking nice! :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like