Season 2 SEMO Grown Medicine

My Veg light is a 320 watt Farmlight from Amazon. My Flower Lights are a 320 Watt Medic Grow Mini-Sun 2 and an 880 watt Mammoth Mint White First Gen, it doesnt have the green light.
Flower Lights

Veg Light

I grow in my own soil mix, I add the following to 2 cubic feet of ProMix BX

2 CU F Soil Base

1 Cup Soybean Meal 7-2-1 Nitrogen and Potassium Lasts in soil for 1-2 years.

1 Cup Neem Meal 6-1-2 stimulates growth of plants and microbes in compost and soil protects against soil and root pets

1 Cup Kelp Meal 1-0-4 potassium, magnesium, calcium, and nitrogen full of trace Minerals, Carbohydrates and Amino Acids

1 cup Alfalfa Meal 3-.5-3 phosphorus potassium calcium, magnesium, sulfur, Manganese, iron, copper, boron, and zinc

1/2 cup Langbeinite 0-0-22 potassium, magnesium, and sulfur neutral PH

4 cups rock dust trace minerals and micronutrients feeds microbes

2 cups oyster shell flour Its calcium helps balance soil pH levels, improves nitrate uptake, aids enzyme formation and strengthens plant cell walls

5 cups worm castings Nitrogen, feeds microbes, adds organic matter, enhance seed germination, plant growth, flowering and fruit production.

2+ cups Diatomaceous Earth Adds Silica PH Neutral Calcium great for plant cell growth,

1/2 cup BSF Frass blend of N-P-K and minerals chitin good for plant health and disease resistance, feeds microbes

I water with 1 tea spoon of Kelp Powder and 1 to 1.5 table spoons of Fish Emulsion(7-1-1) to five gallons of water. I also on occasion use fresh aloe vera on seedlings, early veg, and again in early flower. When I transplant to larger pots I use coconut water.

Wookie 7 x Headbanger The Survivor of the cricket attack,

Panama Spice Nice structure buds look like they will be on the small side.

AKBB Lemon Star F2 reveg straight from the buds

Chem 91 S1 with a Frankenstein in the corner and a Cap Junky next to the wall/

Unknown African Bag Seed??? Each branch has three top buds instead on one. It is a bit different from other plants I have grown. The leaves are thicker and have a scaly feel to them.

The Future

9 Likes