Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Mighty fine growing there sir.

Very informative reading your posts and enjoyable.

Peace

Bonged

6 Likes

Pitter patter let’s get at 'er! I’m loving how these are looking.

I had all five seeds I planted pop, so that’s promising. I’m going to get em in solo cups this week then I’ll start my own journal so I’m not crowding jazz up here. But that was a relief considering how your first batch of seeds went. They musta fixed something! :v:

6 Likes

Glad to hear they all popped for you!

1 Like

After I send photos in to Jeff Lowenfell this last week he responded that he thought he saw buds forming on one of the Patch Adams plants, so these are the up close photos of the internode sites where flowers start forming. I think it’s a female, but I never like saying for certain until I see distinguishable pistils or pollen sack ridges.

11 Likes

Holy. That stalk is thick! How many weeks from seed now?

2 Likes

I don’t know, @Sebring, in the top pic, I think I can see little balls starting to grow. Take a look at the third node down (I think), the first real separation from the top. I am probably wrong, though.

BTW, picked up some CO Cherry. Hope to get them in a week or two.

7 Likes

I see clusters as well @WMoon518 I think it’s a boy.

3 Likes

Took me a while to figure out HOW to mark the pic, but finally got it (I bet y’all are impressed with my artistic ability… :laughing:) Added the pic to my post with the most symmetrical circle EVER drawn.

4 Likes

yeah…give it a a couple of days or so. he won’t be pollinating for a while if so. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

4 weeks from seed and the stalk is as thick as two thumbs.

At first glance I thought it was a male, at second glance female and third glance I thought it might just be a leaf budding off. We’ll know soon!

3 Likes

4 weeks and 2 thumbs?!?!!! Yeah I’m doing many things wrong

2 Likes

I think part of it is genetics.

4 Likes

I hope so, I’ve been hoping to play with some of these myself.

2 Likes

So the biggest plant, from the recent photos, in fact a male. I checked today and it was starting to form the primordial ridged pollen sacks. Upon seeing this I went ahead and trimmed up the bottom pretty aggressively and will probably do some more trimming next week after it recovers. Since I only need a couple branches to produce enough pollen, I won’t be needing a huge plant that takes up half of the tent!

22 Likes

20 Likes

That big stalked one the Patch Adams?

2 Likes

Yes, it is. I have my suspicions that it might be a super auto. We will know soon enough!

5 Likes

I was going to just run patch adams in my tent, but it only fits 2. So, change of plans. I’m going to fill my shed with a bunch of them, now that the SSDD seed run is complete!

I’m also postponing my run of Maui Wowie until spring.

Also, what I thought were primordial pollen sacks have become leaves, so I’m crossing my fingers that they still auto flower.

10 Likes

Oh boy, big day today!

I transplanted the Patch Adams from the closet, a horrible environment, into their final home in the grow shed, a space brightly lit with full spectrum lights & filled with living fully connected soil biology.
I also decided to plant one more seed and document the process.

20 Likes

If those weren’t enough, we have 2 confirmed males sandwiching 1 confirmed female!
(These are best viewed by clicking on them and enlarging!!)

Male 1

Male 2

Female 1

17 Likes