Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I use .5ml vials, many use corrugated plastic, which should be plentiful with it being post elections and many using for the yard signs. There’s also the hose washer and coin holder.

2 Likes

Use something like this, cut to size and stick q-tips or cotton into the ends to close, https://www.homedepot.com/p/Coroplast-48-in-x-96-in-x-0-157-in-White-Corrugated-Plastic-Sheet-CP4896S/205351385
Keeps the beans from getting squished! :v:

5 Likes

Like one big bundle of seeds or 10-20 pack?

2 Likes

That’s a good method I always use, but only if there’s not a big amount of seeds, as you have to introduce them one by one with a tweezer :sweat:. Thanks for the link, at least it worked enough to fool the Amazon assistant … :grin:

2 Likes

I got bit on the leg by a beaver and the pain killers are super enjoyable… but disorienting, so I didn’t get to any messages today. Tomorrow I shouldn’t need them though :slight_smile: and will get through them all.

Click for gruesome photos.

36 Likes

Damn! Did you see the doctor? Those look like they need sutures.

6 Likes

Shit man that looks like it hurt! I remember years ago my German Shepard got in a fight with a beaver 120 lb dog he ended up killing the beaver but took a few nasty bites similar to what you’ve got . L shaped peeled back gashes .

8 Likes

Ouch! Hope that heals up quickly!
But I have to ask… how did that happen?!
Reminds me of that Jeff Foxworthy joke.
“If you’ve ever had your nipple bitten off by a beaver, you might be a redneck.”

12 Likes

Them Canadian gals can be real vicious when you try to eat their beaver even worse when you dont try to eat the beaver :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dam bro that looks nasty hope you feel better and heal up.

16 Likes

@Sebring that bite looks vicious, I hope you are doing well, heal yourself and take care!

6 Likes

Sutures, drugs, plenty of bandages and rest. It’ll be healed in no time.

I was trying to transfer a live beaver from a catch trap to a carrying cage. The beaver wasn’t cooperating and took a little nibble before he tried fleeing. I leapt after him, tackled him in about 2 feet of water, just before he would have gotten away, knocked the wind out of him and wrestled him into another catch trap. He was a lot more cooperative after that :laughing:, and I was soaked to the bone.

29 Likes

@Sebring. Looks painful as hell. The mental image of you doing a Superman leap after an escaping beaver!! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

12 Likes

Can’t see the bite but id say its got to be a bad one.
Almost had my hand splattered by one a longtime ago.

5 Likes

Shit you really had a fight. Hope it heals up without any issues.

2 Likes

Wishing you speedy healing @Sebring , and thank you for all you do for this community! “Crikey!!!”

3 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone try to debate the fact that Sebring, is a badass, but I do want to mention, at this point, that should be dead forever!

I kept ahold of a cat one time, after it tore my arm up, and I thought that qualified me. Going back after the beaver, after it did that to you, tells me I pity whoever tries to mess with Sebring. They are gonna have a bad day.

We hope for speedy healing for you brother.

@SmknCanuck you crack me up bro.

10 Likes

Damn bro that’s a new one beaver attack and to thosē that replied one bulk shipment like 1200 seedsor so i have vials and coroplast a few flips even just never sent a bulk package thanks folks hope everyone stays beave free out there

6 Likes

@Sebring you may want to bone up on this game a bit before you go out in the woods next time, it may help you train for another such emergency in the future:

battle-beavers

19 Likes

Dude!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

We totally need a laugh button!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes