Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Lol, I’m game. Find me a picture you like :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

CAUTION: I didn’t quite think of the ramifications before I sent the search out for this on Google but beware that the search will not reveal a cool Marmaduke cartoon with an image of a dog in a dress! Man, that wouldve been cool though

5 Likes

@randrobertson522
Oh, so you caught on to why I didn’t just go looking myself :wink:

6 Likes

See? Im learning everyday on this site!

5 Likes

19 Likes

Loving the logo emblem!

6 Likes

WOW!. Big applause :clap: to whoever did that! :paintbrush: :pen_fountain:

Don’t jinx yourself! :joy: Setting that high benchmark already :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

(insert ominous music here) So, I’m starting to think Patch Adams isn’t an auto flower at all.
We’re 72 days (just over 10 weeks) and the only “flowers” present still look primordial with zero development. Like cycle has been kept at 16 hours on\8 hours off, without errors, for the whole time.
One of two males produced full pollen sacks, and 4 “females” have not fully developed anything definitive. (Breeders, test your stuff please, before selling it. I’m asking Seedsherenow for my money back, unless these things are flush with flowers in a week.)

@reikox you’re my expert, what is your intuition telling you?

9 Likes

My best guess, Best Coast Genetics are reselling bulk hemp seed. Not having run them myself, I couldn’t say for sure. Seedsherenow is pretty legit, I am sure they will happily exchange for something else. Contact them and tell them they are not what was advertised. What light cycle are you running? 18/6?

7 Likes

16on\8off
I feel bad, because SHN got duped on the deal by Best Coast Genetics and SHN sold\gave away a huge number of packs. I think they’re bulk hemp too. At least I can say I’ve grown hemp now! Lol.

9 Likes

Switch em to 12/12 and see what happens!!!
Or 13/11 so we can force some expressions

4 Likes

Man, I’m definitely emailing SHN. Definitely NOT what I wanted to buy. Why would Best Coast do this? :thinking:

2 Likes

I have a feeling this is one of those things that will ultimately ruin BCG as a seed seller.

10 Likes

Wow, that’s unreal. Seriously. The furthest thing from an auto.

I had high hopes for this. I wanted to add autos to my regular CBD production so I never had to worry about running out. CBD’s changed my life, and it’s so vital for my well being. It bothers me that Best Coast would play around like this. And I’m sure SeedsHereNow isn’t happy either.

Thanks for all your work on this. It takes a special kind of grower to have the patience to grow such beautiful hemp. Truly gorgeous.

2 Likes

Thank you @PaleBlue
If anyone knows where I can buy/persuade a sale of American bred CBD auto seeds I’d love to hear about it. If I can’t find any within the next week I’m ordering some Dinafem CBD fem autos, which I’ve grown before, and I’ll make seeds from those for everyone. I’m not giving up on getting the seeds that are needed to the people that need them!!!

5 Likes

Have you looked at Charlotte’s Angel?

I’ve grown Dinamed before. Not Auto though. I didn’t clone it out because my Candida from MMG was a much more robust plant. It’s from the Cannatonic family.

3 Likes

@PaleBlue

:cry:

2 Likes

Attitude Seedbank has em. https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/dutch-passion-seeds-cbd-auto-charlotte-39-s-angel/prod_7325.html

1 Like

:thumbsup: I’d just say f#%$^&* it and slam it into 36hrs dark, then 11/13 like you aimed for…see what you get & call it something else.

naming contest too…? “Nottocbd/Nautocbd”? Nautomatic?

:joy: i made hash today

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I think this strain has had it’s naming rights revoked.
Since it’s not an auto at all, I really don’t know anyone that would want free seeds of it.

Going to get the CBD Charlotte’s Angel autos. Anyone know of an Attitude seedbank discount code?

5 Likes