Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

ASB10! I like Attitude. Rather buy from a North American seedbank but go with who wants your business! Haha.

5 Likes

The discount worked! Seeds should be on their way, plus a zillion weird freebies. It seems like they really really want you to have their free unstable multi polyhybrid hype strains or breeders are getting extremely competitive.

Let’s do this!

12 Likes

Oh man, I got a pretty decent GSC seed from Blimburn I kept for awhile. It’s always usually seeds that breeders wanna get you hooked on, haha. Half the fun of buying from Attitude is waiting for the new month for freebies.

5 Likes

This is why I’m breeding my own, auto Juanita La Lagrimosa. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You have Juantia? THE Juantia? Is she pure CBD?

2 Likes

Juqnita La Lagrimosa by Reggae seeds. She’s a 1:1 THC:CBD pheno, tested about 8% on both. I’ve crossed her to my Lowryde2 male and will be exploring those seeds sometime in the near future as well.

8 Likes

Patch Adams week 11 - NOT as advertised, not an autoflower, just gangly field hemp. #bestcoastgenetics #seedsherenow #outdooronly
I’ve switched this plant to 11 hours of light.

I have a second control plant that also hasn’t flowered under 16 hours light, but I’m keeping it under 16 hours light for another month just to prove it’s unstable garbage used to defraud the public. (I dislike having to waste my time with this kind of fraud.)

On a happier note, I popped 2 Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb seeds, they will go in the shed this week, and I hope to seed them out!

I also started the process of replacing the cloth screen on my new dry sift tumbler with stainless steel.

(Also, my laptop crashed, so I’m without a computer until Wednesday, which means my response times are a little slower :wink:)

22 Likes

That’s bunk. Got in touch with SHN and I should be getting some Dirty Bird seeds to make me forget Patch Adams.

That said, that’s the most beautiful field hemp I’ve even seen. :ok_hand::fire:

6 Likes

Did you get yours as part of the dude grows membership or actually buy them?

4 Likes

I paid for them. :cry:

3 Likes

Well crap…

I guess I got some free hemp beans… :confounded:

4 Likes

Throw em out in your backyard in the spring!!!

3 Likes

I’m still hitting the big girl with STS. I’ll spread seeds all over Seattle this spring. None of it will finish fast enough to ever get harvested, but it’ll piss off the corporate politicians & wealthy dispensary owners, and I call that a win.

17 Likes

Subbed to watch your cherry bombs. I have some of those as well :metal:

Also – if those are hemp you should definitely contact SHN. While it is not their fault that best coast genetics scammed you, they have a responsibility to you as a customer to sell you a product that meets your satisfaction. I bet they’ll refund you, and they need to be aware of the garbage they’re distributing.

8 Likes

@Sebring Shame about the patch Adam’s. The plants looking really happy and healthy as well.

Still haven’t smoked just straight CBD flower. I have tried isolate but didn’t really Enjoy it. Felt kinda pointless. But that must just be me.

4 Likes

I grow a strain from MMG called Candida. It smokes really, really well. Easily indistinguishable from THC strains, except for the effects.

5 Likes

I’ve run Candida, but I think Patch Adams has more vigor and a tighter structure, for a photoperiod CBD plant.

3 Likes

Are you going to run Patch into flower on 12/12? I’d grow it as a photoperiod if it gave me decent buds. I mean, I have 15 seeds left so why not.

2 Likes

I’ve switched the tent with PA to 11 hours of light. I believe PA makes a great full season outdoor CBD strain, maybe one of the best I’ve seen.
SHN gave me a credit voucher, which is what I’d hoped for!

I planted the two Maui Wowie seedlings in the shed (let’s hope they aren’t both males),

grazed some bok choy (I think, not sure, but it tasted good, it’s probably volunteer seedlings from veggies a year ago),

and top dressed everything with our PA plants from the shed (they made bad autos, but great green mulch).

14 Likes

Looks like ya have the makings of a nice side salad in that box @Sebring!

4 Likes