Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Glad you’ve finally got them … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

I have 4 MWCB up and about to go up a pot. They’re really cool looking plants. Man, I’ve always wanted to grow this. Making dreams come true @Sebring.

I’m very close to getting a box off to you. I’m trying to get all of my seeds sorted. I think I’m going to to be shocked when I’m finished. I sure would like to see some go to good homes. I’ll give a shout. Thanks for your cool karma and gifts to the community. I’ll probably always have something to send you. I have a hard time cutting males if they look interesting., heh. peace :v:

15 Likes

I have 2 MWCB going and one seems to be a full on male.

Never knew that could happen with fem seeds.
Now to decide if I should use it to make more or just cull it like I normally do with males.

14 Likes

Sebring had mentioned possibly aloha og cross contamination. I’d had one also a while back popped 3 more all those are female but the male is a real looker one of my nicest plants I’d had growing .

10 Likes

Yeah I have to agree, this is a very nice looking male. I may just let him finish developing and chuck some pollen.

3 Likes

Yep, my buddy got a male too out of the MWCB pack. Def more vigor than the females. Which leads me to wonder if there’s aloha females at all lol

5 Likes

Mmmm cherry bomb! Wish I got on on that.

6 Likes

There’s my male mwcb

19 Likes

I know there was a couple people wanting some of his pollen if I was going to flower him out . Got him in veg mode at present so if you do decide I’m sure some would like a vial from you.

4 Likes

Looks like a good place to sign up for some male MWCB… Pollen :thinking:
@Seamonkey84 @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

They’re aloha og (MWCB x primate OG), but yea, I’m collecting pollen from the male I rescued from my buddy lol

4 Likes

First person to rescue a male plant :wink: :eyes:

3 Likes

I told him, if a plant your really hope was female isn’t, give him to me lol

6 Likes

use it! just paint a couple lower buds, or trade the pollen

1 Like

Wow, I just saw that pic. Mine is a lot more sativa leaning on the leaves! I’ll take a pic of the one I got later tonight.

@Rhino_buddy just saw your post, I think I can swing some your way :wink:

3 Likes

I heard from my mail handling person that I got some Sebringy love in the mail but won’t get to see what goodies are there for a couple weeks. :hourglass:

thanks mr @Sebring :wave:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Hey @Sebring have a question for you, running jack the ripper by subcool regular seeds, my one male is herming or its developing female flowers as well as male, a cojoined twin and freaky to start, anyways there one week exactly into flower
Is it to late to use STS , dont want to waste a plant but willing to try if you think its worth a shot to get a male

1 Like

These won’t be released for a while, but this is step 2. Growing the autos that will be crossed with the pollen I collected in the fall. (Foul mouth X Forum stomper) & (Primate og X Samsquanch og)

And for the animal lovers, a cool video of ducks and a squirrel seeing snow for the first time.

33 Likes

Love the ducks questioning going out. And that squirrel is so darn cute. I love your place. Hope I can build friendships like those. Also excited for those mephisto crosses! Thanks for all you do @Sebring.
My hero. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

its been sub zero here for awhile, Saw alot of geese flying yesterday, felt sorry for them

4 Likes