Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

If you outcross the ducks and the squirrel I’d be interested in some seeds! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Should be some pretty cool strains!

5 Likes

Welcome to og @DankDumplings :seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

@DankDumplings IN DA HAUS!!! Pull up a stool, Cap and Mittens on that Hook by the Door, feel free to kick ya shoes off. Refreshments served shortly. Don’t be a stranger now that you’ve crossed the Threshold. Do have a most safe week, take special care and, indeed be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Can anybody tell me if it’s recommended to top the MWCB? I have 4 because I forgot they were fems, lol.

I need to top them now if I’m going to. Just can’t remember seeing one fully grown. They sure are pretty plants. Looking forward to them. peace

5 Likes

Well it depends really / how are the plants looking in uniformity?

The strangest thing; all of my mwcb are bending the same way slightly in the middle… I figure maybe it’s my music :joy:

I topped one of mine and put it into flower… can’t let you know how it goes for a few days at best… it was a thicker leaved pheno - but seemed to respond well so far? No significant sign of stress from it.

I was also looking for a fully grown version but couldn’t find one… best of luck 2 u! Hopefully someone has one firing off here

3 Likes

I notice on here someone say something about being an OG? Can anyone clear that up?

It’s aloha OG?

The 2 MWCB ladies I have in flower stretched about 100% the first 3 weeks of 12/12. I topped each of them about 2 weeks before flip.

5 Likes

I’ve got a couple in veg o natural gonna be monsters if they double there already 3 ft .

4 Likes

Man, I am jealous of your @Sebring friendly squirrel, how did you get it to be come so friendly?

Mine are too far along now. They look like they want to get big. I’m gonna let them veg another week maybe and flip them.

I wouldn’t mind getting one full size. Maybe this summer.

Not sure why the one pic won’t rotate. Pretty plants though.

19 Likes

Oh I hope mine doesn’t do that. Just put one in flower this week and don’t have the height. Looks like I will be doing lots of LST on her.

1 Like

Those sound like they’ll be a cool cross. Do you have any idea what % auto the progeny might be this round?

3 Likes

Gorgeous! They do look ready for take off

3 Likes

@Sebring, when is the next drop!?! I keep hearing about seeds that have been sent to you hehe

7 Likes

I would say top those MWCB if you haven’t, they like to stretch. I topped both of mine, and one of them still hit the lights and I had to bend/chop some colas.

Right at flip:
b9f836cc35a35e0024444185d9cf53eb6506fd5f_2_690x460

A few days ago, big plants in back:
07c7e4a265906810bee6a9f33f56d315be51307c_2_690x460

20 Likes

@Sebring has been very quiet lately. Any news from him?

No news is good news!!:grin:

2 Likes

Do you know how tall they were at the flip? I am flipping my tent tomorrow and my MWCB are around 20” untopped.

1 Like

Mine were topped smaller than that, but around flip they were about 16 to 18 inches tall.

2 Likes

Damn, if they stretch 2x, I will be struggling for head height!!

2 Likes