Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

So then the question is - are you smelling cherries? Pistilate pink?

1 Like

I may still have time. I can tell they want to express themselves. They’re really pretty structure wise. But, I’m trying to move things along on these. I have 4 because I forgot they were female :grin: I was waiting for them to show sex before up potting, heh. I picked the two that I thought were female and re potted and a couple of days later I looked at the two I thought were males and said, hmmm … they almost look female now ……… doh! It hit me that they may be fems, lol.

Now, they all have only 2 gal pots so, I think I’ll top them in the morning.

3 Likes

I topped Maui Wowie in flower at about 4th node and it bled red sap. Still waiting for the double stem to emerge from the cut. The top pair of buds are growing upward and the stem has not grown. I thought that the Dragon Blood Hashplant was the bleeder. Maybe it is high Brix :thinking:

8 Likes

Those look like they tripled in height! Chop them back, wait for the new growths to have 2-3 nodes then flip them. If the tops that grow out are too close together, choose one and snip the other, keep airflow around each one.

Oh, try supercropping them too, that tends to minimize or even halt the stretching between the nodes.
Although… looking at pic and the buds that develop between those nodes… you might want to let them stretch a little or it’ll form a cola that may be too dense for its own good…

4 Likes

Yes, getting faint whiffs of cherries/fruit coming from the tent. I’ll get some close-up shots tomorrow for you guys.

@Joker Yes, definitely 3 to 4x on the stretch … look at the rings going up the tomato cages. I’ll bust out the measuring tape tomorrow!

2 Likes

Oh shit!! Guess I will not be flipping the tent tomorrow!!

4 Likes

At the least, chop and wait three days, I’d rather lose a few days or a week vs chopping buds sites that have already formed.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think they’ll recover nicely after topping them. Let them ride a few days to recover and then flip.

2 Likes

Not in any hurry. Hell these have vegged for 8 weeks. Really struggled with low temps in my basement and cold roots.

5 Likes

Errr… @Sebring, @ShiskaberrySavior had mentioned that you said the males showing up in the MWCB fem were from cross contamination, and that the males (and some females) would be Aloha OG. But I see that the aloha OG is listed as fem, and I’m not seeing any females with different vigor or noticeable difference from each other in the recent pics, or the ones that my buddy is growing out. Is this batch of MWCB just throwing recessive males? I ended up not saving pollen from the males I got from my friend… forgot to water them since they were in a separate part of the house…

4 Likes

Here’s the up close shots of MWCB buds… definitely a metallic cherry smell coming from them… no pink pistils though. I measured the tallest one from the top of the pot to the highest point, just over 4ft, if I didn’t bend down the one cola, it would be 4.5ft. The one with longer caterpillar like buds looks like she’s hungry and gonna take awhile!

34 Likes

The jack herer fem seeds turned out male so definitely cross contamination anyone else’s see this

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @MDAM556 ! Make yourself at home you found yourself a place to learn and share knowlege.

8 Likes

Purchased Point Break and Under Tow at Sebring seeds this morning. :ok_hand:

Thank you @Sebring

10 Likes

Did you make that frame in the tent yourself? looks pretty nice

1 Like

Are any of the females showing different very phenos? I’m starting to wonder how many generations too can fem a line. I’m wondering if it’s a recessive male trait popping up.

3 Likes

I think it’s a typo while printing, they’re described as regulars … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

And checking that look what I’ve found, hurry up boyz … frech|nullxnull

Edit: Now I know, thanks @SamwellBB beer3|nullxnull

Captura

20 Likes
6 Likes

Yup, it’s super easy to make, just get some 3/4in PVC pipe and some connectors. Measure and cut. Mine is held up with Gear Ties, but you could find any method that would make it easily adjustable. I also run my Blumat tubes around the bottom, so the drip lines can feed out to the inside of the tent. Sometimes I’ll put the ol’ SCROG screen on there, but lately I’ve just been running without.

4 Likes