Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

A week later I’m only half way through reading all of this. Just popping in to say what’s up and mark my place :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey has @Sebring gone AWOL on us ? :thinking::pleading_face:

1 Like

I may be confused. Lost a family member over the weekend, so things are all running together. But I swear he popped in somewhere yesterday @curiouscat .

I’m wrong. I was looking at old threads… :joy:

1 Like

He checked in yesterday but, it says no activity since feb 16.

1 Like

@curiouscat,
The last message I received, he said he has been super busy…

6 Likes

Also saw he had some stuff… but for some reason I couldn’t see any of the beans… they all say unavailable… :roll_eyes::slightly_frowning_face: oh well.

I saw two strains available yesterday but they went to not available fast.

1 Like

I guess I logged in at the perfect time. I got his Purple Sonic Punch and Undertow. Came to my house about 3 days after ordering. Impressive.

I am pretty excited I got the Purple Sonic Punch.

13 Likes

I wonder if my browser has been blocking his content :thinking: I only saw Undertow and Point break available.

3 Likes

When I first went on his website it had those two and the PSP. I chose that and Undertow It didnt take long and the PSP was sold out.

1 Like

I would chill guys, he is probably hard at it distributing seeds to the world . It looks like he dropped a half dozen strains so I think he’s busy packing

12 Likes

I went on his site randomly on n the 7th and seen the PSP and got those. But looking at his site today it looks like he’s gearing up for another decent drop

8 Likes

I was thinking the same. Got on there bunch of new stuff

3 Likes

Of my 6 MWCB, 5 were males. I also had males in the Waterstone cbd. I dont mind males cuz I chop them up into my cannabis compost. However, since I wasnt expecting it, I was lucky I discovered it! They were next to my Malawi- relieved she didnt get pollinated. Those were my first boy plants, so I was a couple days slow to realize what was going on!

10 Likes

@Sebring , CBD explorer, :angel:

Do you have a good link or two explaining CBD & its use that I could relay for laypeople?

I met a couple who are ‘complete squares’ (for lack of a better label) & their teen daughter may benefit from it but I couldn’t give them a complete explanation on the fly.

:v: thanks

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Weren’t those femenized seeds ?

2 Likes

who do we have to thank for the uncle festers skunk that was donated and distributed through sebring’s site?

2 Likes

It might have been 50State, he sent me 2 pens filled with skunk 18 seeds for distribution 18 or so months ago. So he may have donated the ones to Sebring as well. Or it was someone using those seeds made more.

4 Likes

Sebring had mentioned possibly aloha og cross contamination. I ended up with 1 male myself so far.

3 Likes

I’m wondering if they were fems to begin with, I’m not seeing any reports of different phenos like it’s a cross mixed in with the heirloom MWCB

3 Likes