Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Yes, the container is labelled fem. But from what I have read…Sebring had a possible, accidental contamination from his Aloha strain. I know someone else had this happen also. So its prob that. Idk for sure. Someone gave me a link to a really good article about how to determine whether ur plant is male or female. In that article, I learned that if u stress out a seedling, it is possible to change the gender! Since Im a new grower, I wont rule out some noob error on my part!
However, Ive grown many strains and had this happen only with MW and Waterstone.

2 Likes

I was just curiouse because I have some and was pretty sure hey were marked fem but if there was a rogue male hanging around that is good to know.

3 Likes

every single one i’ve seen grown out since their release looks og AF to me…

1 Like

Prob want to compare this last batch with the one that SmknCanuck grew out last season. I miss seeing him on here

5 Likes

Anyone else have any late flower bananas on the MWCB? I’ve got like 2 or 3 weeks left and found a nanner tonight at feeding time. Just glad I found it before it did anything (I hope) otherwise I may have a seed or two

4 Likes

There was a run of these that got pollinated, rendering reg seeds…

@Sebring you doin OK over on your lightsaber project brosky? No accidents right?

8 Likes

Must be training with yoda in the swamp!!!

3 Likes

What happened to him? Nice guy, in my opinion. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW, what did clones cost in Farmington? Getting trip together for later this month. Thanks!!!

6 Likes

Smkn was a great guy. He just disappeared. Mongo even tried to get ahold of him, and apparently his phone was disconnected. I think something was mentioned about health problems. :cry:

7 Likes

I may have. I was one that did get two full males show early, even though they looked female, almost the same as the other two females.

I was trimming the two i have now and noticed one plant had some seed clusters on a couple of buds. Nothing on the other one and nothing on my Sour Bubble that’s all but finished.

I hadn’t been paying as close attention to them as I was my Sour Bubble. I could have caused the stress since I’ve been taking them outside for part of the day a lot, and got a few cold windy days, and maybe a minor light leak, not sure.

Problem is that the plant was rocking my world with the terps. It’s got the metallic cherry smells plus cat piss and vomit… :joy: :joy: :money_mouth_face: :partying_face: lol…all in a wonderful way somehow. I was instantly getting ready to google or ask here what the chances of cloning full flowered limbs. ha. These are at 8 weeks I think. So still a couple away…? Since nothing else seems to have been affected, I’m gonna grow it out. It could be from residuals from previous projects around here. That’s the first thing I thought of. But with only one showing seeds that doesn’t make sense. I walked all three out and back in a lot of days that were nice, walking by the places that could possibly have held traces of pollen.

I’m way impressed with the terps so I’ll bee looking through more seeds and keep a closer look at things. I’m really excited about it otherwise. I will veg them longer next time as well. I never give up on a strain with just one instance. And with terps that impressive. I’ll wait and grow the hermie fuckers by themselves for the right terps. Unless it’s out of control. Many times my second try never shows anything so it could have been me…

9 Likes

:wave: Ditto… ??? We need to be mindful of our fam. :pensive:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

He was the very 1st person here who talked to me, introduced me, helped me & talked with him daily for several weeks. Then he vanished. I have no idea why ( posable health issues ) but really no idea. I wish we could just know, for the sake of being worried for him :confused:

13 Likes

I had male flowers show up fairly early, like 4 weeks in on mine. I had to trash it. There were just too many to to risk it. Bummer because it looked and smelled amazing.

9 Likes

Hi @Howard.Crane

Those green watering lids is something I’ve been on the look for. What is the brand name so I can maybe find an European supplier?

2 Likes

Isn’t that Floraflex?

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woo, I’ve been busy!
A little update, besides the fact that the Spring Seed Run Co-op Boxes are in full swing and should be shipped soon. View the thread for more info.

I’ve been working my room full of autoflowers to progress the new auto strains I’ve been developing. Motormouth & one I can’t remember what we named (I’ll look for it later).

Now for some inspiration and hope for the future!
These are all going to be sun grown autoflower seed mothers and they should be ready to release in about 4 months. :crossed_fingers:t3:

• FD’s Haze (Mandalorian Genetics sent me these special)
  • Double Grape (Mephisto)
  • White Crack (Mephisto)
  • Loco Mota
  • Pineberry CBD
  • Fantasmo CBG
  • Jem CBG (Mandalorian Genetics sent me these special)
  • Thimbleberry (never before release auto from southern Washington state)

I threw in one Bramble Bush seed, because I haven’t grown it and have no real info other than it’s supposed to be good. (Same breeder that made the Thimble Berry)

The squirrel, Hammy, has made 2 squirrel friends and still visits me daily. The two ducks, Fern & Cloud, have rid my yard (and the 4 neighboring yards) of any bugs/slugs, so all signs are pointing to an epic grow season. (Willow was snatched by an eagle, so I installed overhead wires to prevent this, and Clover died instantly when my mother slipped and fell on her, R.I.P., which is just how life works.)
I’ve also installed a fully automated dripline irrigation system in the garden, and we’ve doubled our food production by planting the back yard with a bunch of vegetables.
The moral: live every day like it’s your last!

42 Likes

Berries from seeds? That’s cool but everything I’ve read says it takes a while for them to establish. I just picked up 4 new berries myself, two more dwarf blueberries, then a black and a purple raspberry. I got them as dormant plants

8 Likes

I have 2 currant bushes, 4 blueberry bushes, 3 thimbleberry bushes and 1 native blackberry. All of them ended up being purchased or gifted as plants with multiple years of growth already. Even having rooted plants, they all took a while to re-establish in my yard. The vining ones seem to be taking a lot longer than the thick woody bush types.

15 Likes