Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

That’s a heck of an update. Exciting happenings indeed :grinning:

5 Likes

I was beginning to think I was getting a little in the weeds with my stuff… Ifeel better now… wow, big ups!

Hey what is the IMO on the brew? I used to homebrew beer and want to learn food and nutrient fermentation options. I’ve done a tiny bit…

Hope you get a minute to sleep! :sleeping: I got tired reading the thread.

3 Likes

I tossed in a couple cups of soil from the yard and a drizzle of EM1.

4 Likes

I’ve, been pulling overgrown grass and weeds from beds and saving it for some mashed brew. I have cornucopia of weeds here, in a good way. I need to learn them all but I know they are full and green this year and not seeded yet.

If I’m going to do this much wok getting them out, I might as well let them work for me now! I always try to save the luscious, first growth, grass, weeds, and anything green for compost. It’s so full of it all but dies off after about now. I got a lot of material this year. Very lush atm. I’m keeping all of those nutrients to use for later!

peace

6 Likes

Thank you for all that you do for the community!

7 Likes

Thank you @miyagi, and all our OG members, :heart: for keeping Overgrow a place of inclusiveness, compassionate encouragement and mutual support. It’s what keeps me so motivated. Everyone here keeps me filled with spiritual fulfillment; it’s addicting… In a good way! :grinning::pray::heart::earth_africa:

20 Likes

Some good stuff you have going on Sebring!

Shadey sent me some of the Sebring’s revenge and I have 4 going nicely now. I saw those Earth Lover auto fems and was wishing they were ready earlier as I’ve always wanted to do an outdoor grow up here with a good auto strain. Too far north for regulars to finish flowering before we get frost and or snow.

I registered at the website but didn’t see any Edit button to add my name here.

Hoping the Revenge si as good as it looks. Sure need me some better yielding CBD plants. Plan to breed them with some of my fave regular strains and have a go at resexing with STS that I’m going to make from scratch.

I have already made up the stuff to do the Beam’s test and found out my Otto#1 girl that was going to be my CBD breed momma was devoid of CBD.

Thanks for all the great stuff you’re doing!

The four girls.

:peace:

15 Likes

@sebring used your website for maui sunshine shipping reimbursement, thanks again man. let me know if there are any questions or issues, I left my og forum name in the comments.

7 Likes

https://sebringcbd.com/product/maui-sunshine/

7 Likes

Haha I was wondering why the other site didn’t work earlier today :rofl: will be ordering some of these from you. Loving that automated feature now too :+1:

2 Likes

Yep, we moved everything over to a website with more back end options. So, I can do coupons now, I can give away thc seeds without having them found by people just browsing the site, and it’s costing me less! Plus the site just looks better.

16 Likes

Everything looks real nice but the image of the male is very slow to load.

3 Likes

I received my seeds today. Thank you! You had the original label addressed correct as I live on a “Place”, but the USPS label shows “Street”. Not sure if my neighbor on the next block dropped it off or the mailman, but I got them! lol May have been the neighbor as the tiny envelope was on the porch and could have easily fit in my mailbox. Glad I noticed it out there!

Oh and my comfrey has leaves now. All of them! :grin:

15 Likes

Awesome! Hectic day and this has really picked me up. :sunny: :blush:

12 Likes

Hey man, I’ll be settling up on PayPal with you tomorrow. I think I can figure out how much. I’ll be shooting a PM tomorrow about other stuff, too. peace

3 Likes

I find the coolest things in my grow beds!
This a tiny :snail:, you’ll have to zoom in on the photo to really see it.

13 Likes

I’m pretty new here Sebring…But I have to say thanks, for doing everything you do here. You have proven how great this community really is, with you and others being so thoughtful…

Kindest Regards,

K.

13 Likes

Thank you :blush:
It always feels good to help the OG community and I love feeling good, so it’s fun and fulfilling for me! :wink: :grin:

17 Likes

Don’t feel bad Mano…I could not figure it out either. And no, it’s not Sebring, it’s me…Haha.

K.

2 Likes

For some reason I can’t send you an e-mail through your website? It just sits there loading, and is stuck in send??? Is there another way to e-mail through it?

K.

1 Like