Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Oh, of course! sebringseeds@gmail.com

4 Likes

Definetly liking the looks of that earth lover , has pretty impressive cbd test results so far :+1::clap:

6 Likes

maui sunshine seeds received, thanks again sebring!

10 Likes

woot! I’m gonna get mine paid today and order out! I can’t wait for this one. I’ve been wanting mrGreengenes CB for a long time.This is as close as I’ve come. I may get lucky and finally get some of the awesome genetics over at Swami Organic seeds.

I have some old Mexi Landrace seeds that Gas may trade for. He has some stuff I been dying to try.

In the meantime!! I’m geting a young friend involved and we’re able to do large selection runs at his place with a greenhouse and way up in the mountains. Then my place will be ready soon. It’ll give me two locations to do large selection runs and finally start covering some ground. I’m going to find a keeper gem somewhere!

I’ll PM you later @sebring, once I get things wrapped up. peace

7 Likes

@Sebring, I am a little confused (though that seems to be my perpetual state these days)

Are you going to have a MW x CB? Or just release MW and CB seeds? If so, will they be up on the site so we can reserve them?

Going to put in for some Earth Lover in the next day or so, any idea when these will be ready?

2 Likes

Lol :rofl:
Okay, I have Sunshine Daydream seeds, that I need Bodhi to re-allow distribution of, Maui Wowie-Cherry Bomb (pheno) from Greengene’s line that I’m making seeds of, and Maui Sunshine seeds, which is SSDD x MW-CB and currently available.

13 Likes

Let us know when MW-CB seeds are ready. I, for one, definitely want some. I wait with bated breath. :smile: :smile:

8 Likes

Will do :+1: (20 characters)

6 Likes

My man. Got 3 Maui’s going. When I flip 12 12 soon I’m gonna stick them outside. I have a feeling 2 months out. They might not fit in. Already looking beautiful. Ty so much. We don’t get a lot of exotics here. Never saw Maui woowi. @Sebring is doing God’s work. Nice addition to the few strains I’m trying to grow. My aching joints tnx you. I’ll soon square up. I’m gonna run one of your cbd lines for me and my momma. :heart:

3 bottom right lol. I smoothed the peat puck like a snowball. I stressed these poor seeds 100% germ rate. I have visions of pineapples in hulas. Wait did dog just run past chasing an icehead brah! Lol.

11 Likes

I got a piece of mail back to add more postage… :confounded:

I swear, that PO is like an ever changing deal… I never get it right. and the internet PO sites don’t help much. Try, try, again.

5 Likes

Got a slip to pick up for a collection I must get from post office … hope it’s my @Sebring presi … fingers crossed

8 Likes

@Sunvalley
Packages should be arriving about now!

@Baltimore
I also hold back a few packs of CBD seeds for patients in need. If you need them, I’ll send them.

@GMan
No worries :blush:
I’m not stressed about it. The right things happen when the time is right! :pray::heart: :earth_africa:

9 Likes

Will let you know on Monday bredren… big ups

4 Likes

It’s back on it’s journey… lmao. All it takes is money, ammarite?

3 Likes

:+1: I was on your site. Mom’s headed to the bank can I send a cash donation. Let me know. I’ll send on my end if that’s cool first. Maybe you could put a small grab bag of your diff stuff. Let me know, I’m not super rushing, I saw Mr x’s autos. I’ll stay in touch. Next move I’ll make first. Ty. Brother.
-J

2 Likes

https://sebringcbd.com/product-category/not-for-sale/
^Bookmark This!!!^

Finally got it sorted!
Going to try to get the old link directed to the new domain!
I’ll go through old posts and redo them too.

6 Likes

Got my Sunshine today thank you very much.

6 Likes

@MadScientist your “STS starter kit” and rare seed package is ready! How’s the address coming along?

6 Likes

My friend went and collected and just came and dropped these off …
Guess I know how I’m spending Sunday haha
Big ups @Sebring

14 Likes

Lol, I have that same scale. :grin:

Loving my disclaimer for the THC seeds:

Not For Sale
We aren’t allowed to sell you these seeds because wealthy American imperialists will enslave us in their prisons for the crime of competing with their monopoly on profiting from human suffering.

19 Likes