Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Hahahahaha pretty much sums it up …

Lol had that scale a few months now… its doing ok… my last scale went about 5 years of just about everday use … was sad to let it go… but she just wasn’t handling it anymore lol

3 Likes

Yep, that sums it up petty nicely. Says it all.

3 Likes

Those cuttings were nice!

12 Likes

After buying comfrey roots a few years ago and getting some small sad cuttings I decided no one else should go through that. :blush:

14 Likes

Yep, mine, too. My crowns that I planted are growing leaves. The small root cuttings are still no-shows and I wonder if I cut them too short. I still have a large piece left that I’m deciding what to do. Maybe one more pot with a crown and then plant the rest of the big thing somewhere it can stay or in a large pot where I can split it up later.

5 Likes

Received my Maui Sunshine seeds. Thanks again Sebring you are the man!

9 Likes

how high does the comfrey grow (does it grow up or out)? Would it look good as a “front lawn”?

3 Likes

I always kept my Bocking 14 in containers. It’s extremely prolific.

7 Likes

Same

Comfrey grows up and out. It usually doesn’t take up more than 2 foot across and about 3 foot high. Its best to put it in pots or as a border plant. It works great on fence lines.

8 Likes

Yeah, I planted all of mine on pots, too. I figure I can always try a spot in the yard but not yet.

1 Like

@Sebring, I went by and checked out every page of the new website. Big ups, and much respect bro! I love the vibe of the new site. It’s a very inclusive looking site and absolutely un-intimidating to the average person looking for help, not hype.

I’ll try and do all I can to help you locate donations from my end. I believe that protecting and lifting up the home caregiver is paramount! So many good people have been silently giving all they can of themselves, while in the pursuit of helping those less fortunate.

I’ve been gifted balms and RSO by another friend with barely a word said about it. And, it made my life so much better at the time…

Right on, bro… not sure what else to say, except that I hope others find the time to do the same… and I hope I can do my part to contribute to the collective cause, as well.

Thanks for being an inspiration and a role model for others. Sharing is caring!

peace

9 Likes

That means a lot to me Gman, the support of everyone at OG has also meant a lot to me. I’m following my heart and doing what I love. I’ve already seen people following in my footsteps and it’s what has motivated me to do even more to help others.

And with that… Point Break CBD photoperiod regular seeds are now available for a short time. It has a 3:2 CBD to THC ratio, with about 20% total cannabinoids (12% CBD / 8% THC), and it has all the GG4/GSC funk you could want.
Baked Beanz donated a cross of Blood Orange (Crockett’s Tangie) with Point Break (SOC) that I’ll be releasing soon as well, in limited quantities.

Orange citric and skunky hash from Blood Orange.
Pine Sol and espresso beans from the Point Break.

Update 1: placeholder, it’s a short video I’m editing right now.

Update 2: photos of the plants!

Of 3 seeds planted for MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁 just 2 have popped and shown themselves. (1960’s Sour Diesel IBL) [Sour Diesel didn’t hit the scene until the 90’s and I believe that’s when they were actually acquired.)

Under the fabric pots, the worms have come to play and those look like a lot of healthy worms in an indoor bed.

These are most of the autoflower varieties for making seed mothers. They have some white spots, which at first I thought might be light damage, except the patterning was wrong. I put a packet of Sf nematodes in a gallon of water and poured it into all the pots a few weeks ago. The nematodes were packed in some unknown white grainy powder. Where ever that white powder made it on a leaf in a high concentration it seemed to cause a white dead spot in the leaf. I’ll have to keep this in mind if I need to reapply them in the future.

Outside, our Ganja God is still faithfully watching over our plants in his little perch.

In our shed we already have most of the photoperiod plants under 12/12 light to start their flowering.

In our greenhouse we have a bunch of autoflowers being sprayed to force female pollen, some seedlings and some clones I bought for making seeds with. Zkittlez from Kevin Jodrey’s Wonderland Farms selections in California, along with a CBD Lebanese strain they had, and a clone of . Plus some raspberry vines and oak saplings, etc.

Two Zulu Time CBD hemp males I’ll collect pollen from in the next few weeks.

Finally, my 3 varieties of blueberries that are just loaded with berries. It’s unlikely I’ll get more than a few berries after the grandkids notice they’re ripe. :blush:

23 Likes

What I nice surprise today… I have some Maui Sunshine to plant in the morning… Man, thank you for these, one strain that instantly became a favorite and one I always dreamed of trying… Gonna be fun!! I have at least one Sebrings Revenge getting potted tomorrow and one Perkin’s Cut bx #8. This will be one eclectic summer for me compared to my last 3 years.

:pray:

10 Likes

If I’m not mistaken Baked Beanz Blood Orange is a specific pheno of Crockets Tangie

8 Likes

You’re right, thanks for catching that!.

7 Likes

Thankyou for the sunshine daydream seeds. I’ve been handing out a lot of them to growers who use them for medical or they can’t afford bodhi strains. Thankyou for your generosity. Next time I would like to buy them off you so you can make back some of your money spent sending out all these packs .cheers bob

5 Likes

You can support @Sebring here. You can find the link here under “Donate Resources”.

7 Likes

Thank you @allotment, and thank you @Baltimore for spreading genetics to more people (and the supplies support)!

7 Likes

Ohh shit @meesh is starting to get down to business with some comfrey cuttings!

6 Likes

Your website says “[ Angel’s Web ] BX1”, do you have some info on the strain?

2 Likes