Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I was in a hurry and didn’t remember the name correctly. It was Charlotte’s Angel. I fixed it and the full breeder info is:

CBD Charlotte’s Angel was crossed with CBD Auto Compassion Lime to turn her into an autoflower. She is 20% indica/80% sativa and grows to around a metre tall. Yields are large, with earthy/fruity tones together with a very clear and soft feeling of well being.
CBD levels are around 16% and THC level is always below 1%.

10 Likes

Ah nice! Dutch Passion has 30% off on those (and all other CBD seeds and oil) right now by the way.

3 Likes

They’ve probably got old seeds they’re trying to get rid of. :wink:
We’ll have plenty soon enough! For 100% off. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

WOOHOO!

THANKS @Sebring

Will put it to good use I promise!

Sci :robot:

3 Likes

So you never posted any pics of the CB @Sebring ? :cry:

1 Like

Right on bro and def. a good deal. Can I send donations to the address that you sent from right now I don’t have a cc. But I still want to do something whatever I can do. Thank you very much be safe. Jay

5 Likes

Awesome. I look forward to see what you got going on again!

2 Likes

Those Comfrey plants are on crack… gotta get a pic of mine today… “Sebring’s Bokking 14 Comfrey spreads her wings and lives on, in yet another state!! Bravo”

you may have to come up with a name for her…:thinking: … peace

6 Likes

You deserve more accolades than I can muster @Sebring! Just referred a friend to your site. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

the Maui’s looking so good that I had to pull them out of the cup competition I still have five six other cups that are in their, but I want to grow these out to their full potential the fact that it’s from @Sebring makes it special so I figured I want to bless my mom with some of it too. Thanks bro

7 Likes

:blush:

Okay, okay :blush:

Maui Wowie - Cherry Bomb 1

Maui Wowie - Cherry Bomb 2

Maui Wowie - Cherry Bomb 3

Maui Sunshine 1

Maui Sunshine 2

Maui Sunshine 3

24 Likes

You got some nice rapid growth going on there.

5 Likes

what are the pellets? alfalfa? animal feed? i’ve read of people using chicken feed as fertilizer.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I like the Cherry Bomb #3. It has a unique look…the fan leaves seem to have a different sort of texture.

Your plants are looking goood! I have to get my MS seeds in some dirt or water tonight to make good on my statement last night… it’s been a day… Boy, I’m looking forward to it though. What a cool summer strain to grow. I hope it keeps some of the Hawaiian character! But if it only had the SSDD character, it would still be a win!! Can’t go wrong… we hope! It’ll be fun to grow it! peace

5 Likes

Man look at how long thin leaves on that cherry bomb 2. I bet that shit rocks. Awesome bro.

4 Likes

Sheep’s wool scraps. They expand and mat together when they get wet, creating a barrier that slugs won’t walk over. It breaks down after about 9 months to feed the soil a mild amount of nutrients. It lasts longer and is more environmentally friendly than any other method for keeping slugs off your plants.
http://www.sluggone.com/

And a video of all the CBD seed mothers, etc.

28 Likes

I guess you could also use wool yarn, maybe knit a nice little blanket, haha. Good to know!

3 Likes

@Sebring, thanks for that video, bro! You made my day! I don’t feel so lost anymore, lol!

I live in a 125 year old house and the lady before me was sort of a naturalist. So, It’s a hodgepodge of stuff that she left for me, all over the property and natural weeds and flowers everywhere…

So, thanks for humanizing your efforts. I look all around here and somedays I get discouraged because of the overall state of the place is chaotic outside, a little. I always get this feeling like I can’t start anything new until I finish cleaning my life up…

So, I already started giving myself permission to push on regardless of how things look. And, now seeing you do the same thing, is priceless! lol. Now, I feel like I was always right on track and was already beginning my journey…

I was planting things because I could… and can! I was worrying about this and that, and if I should be doing all of it before I finished other things… thanks for easing my frustrations and my ADHD mind.

So, today, I storm ahead… I’ll be transplanting seedlings, moving pots up to the next larger size, starting new seeds, and generally playing in the dirt, heh…

Thanks for the video! I hope others get the same message… plant some seeds!!! And, not just pot. Plant advantageous species. We can create the environment we need!

Keep fighting the “good fight”! peace bro.

13 Likes

Cool behind the scenes video!

6 Likes

thank you for showing me when those videos. Actually seen you walk through your space and the love and care that you put into your growing and you just an all-around good dude I hope you’re blessed in life greatly thank you for all of your information and time do you have a link for a YouTube channel do you have a YouTube channel I would love to watch more videos just informative stuff. I know people don’t ask this alive but how are you and your family doing hopefully well thank you for your time as you are a busy man

5 Likes