Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Hey @Sebring
Those pots in the greenhouse, are those the 6x9, 1 gallon from 247? If so, why are my plants so much damn smaller than yours??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Also, I know that you are working a load of hours, but do you think that you could eventually do some instructional videos, like doing your “NoTill mix”? I, myself, find it easier to pick up things visually, more than audibly or reading. It’s like directions, tell me how to get somewhere and I will probably get there, eventually, but show me how to get there, and it is locked in, in secula, seculorum.

3 Likes

Actually, they’re all 3 gallons and either talls or short. Most growers aren’t putting enough light on their plants. More light usually equals faster lateral growth.

I started the same as everyone. Over time I realized that getting stuff done was a better time investment than worrying about how stuff looked.

I’ll do a starter mix and amendments video too!

I’m going to do a video soon on making and using STS and pollen to make seeds (autos and photoperiods). I think it’ll clear a lot up for a lot of people.

16 Likes

I think many of us would get a lot out of them.

I have a question on another topic. Is the Sebrings Revenge naturally “leggy”? this is the second time I am starting some (first time… we won’t talk about that :unamused:) this time I had the lights really close (6 to 8 inches - had nothing growing in the wardrobe) but they are almost as leggy as the other time when the light was much further away.

3 Likes

Yep, they stretch a lot in veg and then stack like mad in flower.

4 Likes

Sick vid man… really good vibe you got going !! Big ups

5 Likes

OG needs more of the good stuff mate. Keep us posted on when a new video goes up please.
Ganga Buddha was just about my favourite part :wink:

3 Likes

Comfrey check in: :relieved:

I’ll let these grow a little more and fill the pots and I’ll move them into large posts for permanent residence. I planted some cuttings but I believe I cut them too short… less than 6 inches… ooops. Luckily I still have one large chunk that I’l take one more crown from and then plant it to split up again later… peace

7 Likes

Love it , I wish I could have all this amount of space to do some stuff, but as you said, get it done with whatever you have.

3 Likes

Almost any size of comfrey will grow a new plant, smaller pieces just take longer. :wink:

6 Likes

They should be fine then. It’s been rainy enough to keep them moist. and getting enough warm days in between the cold ones… Looks like we finally get a full week of temps above 70-80… things will go crazy when that ever happens.

I have 4 of the Maui Sunshine buried! Looking forward to that one! peace

3 Likes

:call_me_hand: Right on bro. Was that you making the video of the bio fermentation? Any more vids?

1 Like

It was :blush: and I’m actually checking in here as a break from editing another video on how to DIY your own all natural, organic, anti-inflammatory, localized anesthetic, non-greasy, whipped body butter; aka my CBD Comfort Cream recipe! I think it will be helpful for a lot of people to see how to make their own at home. We’re doing business the way it should be done, rather than how it’s usually done. :grin:
Then I start editing the video on making your own STS and guidelines for applying it to both autoflowers and photoperiods, plus some info on seed maturity times. :sunglasses:

I haven’t taken any raw video of organic soil building yet, but that’ll happen soon too.

14 Likes

I would love the body butter vid… I’m so pitiful I can’t afford to buy from good people… lol. And, with the new seeds I’m getting I would love to be able to do my own. Thanks man!

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I’m posting instructions! :grin: Everyone should be able to make their own medicine and trust that it’s safe and effective. (And if you can afford the convenience, then you buy it from me. :blush:)

17 Likes

I’m uncomfortable in front of large groups. A camera may be different. I loved the video. Like you said showing people how little space you need for a seed run off. When you get the time I’d love to see the breakdown on organic living soil. Good stuff. The rundown I was like there it is. The cream. :grin: Then after the cream comes the flower power lol. You’re a good dude. I see a lot of me in there. I’m pretty quiet n humble. I like to listen and observe be for a chime in. Oh look…3 Maui Sunshine. Seedling are straight up under the 600w hps loving the light. Yesterday the tips of the leaves looked like they were doing yoga pointing towards the sun. Point is. You put these babies through the ringer. Thanks bro

9 Likes

Here’s a cool podcast to listen too. It’ll get you “in the mood”. The guest is Clackamas Coots, who is partly responsible for popularizing the Living Organic Soil movement.

Living Organic Soils (LOS)

Sebring is friends with the KIS people… It’ll give you an idea of what to look for in other videos or blogs… it gets really addicting…

How our world has gotten so far away from these practices is beyond me. Enjoy!!

6 Likes

Great video @ Sebring! That’s a big ol vat of comfrey tea going on there ! How long will you let ferment?

3 Likes

He is back in yesterday’s episode talking about growing mushrooms. Guess what he adds to his substrate… LOL

18 Likes

Lol, I cut my teeth on reading Clackamas Cootz\Lumperdawgz… and One Straw Revolution. It’s all still relevant info.

I’ll let it ferment until August, but only because that’s when I’m doing the “bring your own container” FPJ giveaway. It’s usually ready after a month.

The Maui Sunshine plants I’m growing are looking great too! More vigorous than either parent and the structure seems like it’s maintaining the structure of the Maui Wowie, which is bushy and tight. I’m hoping we get lucky and the bud density follows after the SSDD.

Listening to CC’s interview while I’m at work today! :grinning:

17 Likes