Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

Thought you might enjoy it, that’s why I dropped the link in your thread. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @ReikoX my mushroom logs have pinned a few oysters so far so I threw them into the rain barrels for a couple days to rehydrate the wood will see if I can get a few to pop and may get some propagation going to where I can get. 5 gallon bucket holed out full of oysters of coarse so much to do and little time! We’ll see!

9 Likes

Subscribed to Kis for some reason I didn’t get that podcast my last one was with Lowenfels wonder what’s going on with the uploads on my end

4 Likes

@Baltimore, go back to the header and click on Podcasts… you can start at the 1st episode and start the adventure. Be prepared to be amazed and hooked!

https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/podcast .peace

1 Like

A little teaser for the next video on STS!

12 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the upcoming vids, and plan to make full use of the info :grinning:

5 Likes

I need this I’d like to save this Auto or make some Auto seeds but I really don’t know how to do it I know I can do some research but I’m definitely waiting on that video mr. Sebring sir. Thank you for the information I will go back to the beginning. I love to see you guys doing it and making it because that’s all I want to do for real it’s just help people make good smoke and new friends and sometimes I sabotage myself but I do have good intentions. Enough about my personal definitely going to watch the STS video. Thanks for putting the time together and doing it seriously man I appreciate that it’s all you guys for real

4 Likes

I’ll give you tips for salvaging mess ups too! :wink:

8 Likes

You’re a good-hearted dude there’s going to be a special place for you in ganja heaven. Hopefully you have a long and blessed life. But once again thank you I’ll make sure I bookmark and keep up on the videos I’ll have to get on the chats in a little bit I’m kind of embarrassed around bunch of people I don’t know why I try to stay to myself but I feel like I can be myself on this form that’s why I love it. It broke my heart when those assholes tore it down. But we’re past that on the better days we might get recreational next year it’s coming I mean DC’s 35 minutes south of here but the legislation isn’t in place yet. I don’t like the cross borders with illegal things for real. Which is why I’m going to be waiting for that STS video

8 Likes

Self sufficiency is what a lot of us are working towards and it’s absolutely achievable on a small budget!

16 Likes

Hey bro, please never feel embarrassed around any of us. I can relate.I could never speak in front of people… actually, I think I might could now… but it would have to be the right deal, lol.

The nice thing about forums, is you can say what you want and be yourself and nobody ever knows who you are. It helps when you have crowd anxiety like I always did.

And, it’ll help you in the long run. I think it allows us to make solid and lasting friendships without ever pre-judging anyone by looks. Looks are for judging… which class are you in, rich, poor?? bullshit… we all do it and we shouldn’t. Friendships made here are built around common courtesies, common interests and blind faith and trust.

It’s easy to be kind and giving when you break those judging barriers down. Man, I just can’t tell you how many very awesome people I call friends now, that I met on pot forums. I mean very genuine people who are absolutely sincere and trustworthy.

On the same hand, if you don’t agree with someone, just avoid them. So easy. Put your energy where you think it has the most impact, for you and others.

I think forums teach us how to be better people. Some are just the opposite, we all know that, but I never go back. I stay where I get what I think is important. And, I happen to think that bridging gaps between people who are different and who live in other cultures, is a good thing.

Make it what you want it to be bro! I know you have a giving heart already by how you mentioned helping your mom. Awesome bro. Just spreading the love… pot is a great facilitator, too!

damn,I’m high… 10 paragraphs later… peace!

13 Likes

…at 14 circa '92 I learned this through BBSes. Nobody knew who was who in “real life” unless they demonstrated it in their posts. It was the only way I could be treated fairly by adults at the time.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

That’s why I do what I do now.
I started out just like that. I had social anxiety and was too old for having someone tease me, or talk down to me, because I wasn’t a pro yet.
Forums like this one really allowed me to learn without those risks. I walked away from a lot of conversations and asked a LOT of stupid questions, but I also learned a ton.
When someone said something worked, but I said I wasn’t sure and wanted to test it, everyone was supportive. All of that made a huge difference.
I’m still around, but now I’m helping others make that journey. I understand now, that you don’t graduate to “pro”, but rather to Teacher. :blush:

15 Likes

@Baltimore, as promised!

23 Likes

I have the same bottle/brand of dmso lol. I got it to make topicals, but I haven’t done enough studying to make it work right

4 Likes

Gotta eat first, but coming back to watch this.

But, from the opening image… dude, you have a high end lab, how will we on the outside adapt??? :confused:

:smile_cat:

… I wish I could make a jar of that tonight before bed… I have a hell of a spot to use it’s magic.

Oh, I mentioned it to Lefthand I think, but I have some tester seeds of a 1:1 AfghanCBD x Black Afghani from USC coming. Not sure how many maybe only 10… I was thinking of spreading them out if I could… I’ll see. I told Chris I would do that if I could. he preferred they be grown asap and be able to provide some notes.

I was hoping to grow it outside here near the mountains as it should do well being of similar latitudes and elevations. I’m doing the Uzbekistan and wanted to do them together. He was just able to send them a day or two ago from overseas.

Not sure if that would fit in for you but I’ll be in touch. I think it would be neat to grow it and turn it into some balm for myself… along with a plant to smoke!! It looks pretty from the pic I’ve seen. Black Afghan has nice flavors in some phenos, too I hear.

8 Likes

Those both sound like great smoke.

I finished shooting all the footage for STS through actually getting seeds for both autoflowers and photoperiods. It’s a lot of footage with some real gems buried in it.

It covers creation of STS through the formation of seeds. I’m editing a full hour of footage down to… No idea, but I might be able to split the video into 2.

7 Likes

Love you bro I need this shit my legs and arms are all tore up. I can’t wait to get some of this Salve soak up in me. Thank you so much man. If everybody was humble is generous a caring as you we wouldn’t be here in about all these mass shootings crazyshit man I know all y’all notice it’s out of control and been out of control real the breakdown in the family unit is caused all of this shit and the fucking glorifying violence and degrading women it’s just going to keep getting worse don’t feed into a system that promotes hatred and violence and mistreatment of other sexes. Damn I can get off topic quick back to the cream thanks bro. Bookmark
I just got to ask real quick because I love vanilla I bet when that shea butter is whipping with that vanilla it smells good as hell doesn’t it. I was thinking about the sandalwood and then the earthy with the vanilla man that’s a smoking combination right there that’s why I like that birthday cakes wedding cake on the exhale you get those vanilla notes I love it I’ll have to grow some cake plants and maybe pull some extracts from it down the line love to throw some lemon or pineapple terpenes in there did I hear you right did you say mango butter I’m sorry I’m hearing is terrible I need to plug my headphones in cuz if you said mango butter vanilla shea butter as the perfect combination. You ever thought about doing like a suntan lotion maybe would like some pineapple Terps or something like that in there and some CBD? Now we’re talkin who’s done that yet? Bring on breeding n sts. My new professor :blush::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you Sebring.
I love the cream mate, so does Dad, my “anti-marijuana plant” sister and husband (telling those pair what it is will be a story), a few blokes at work, the Missus and her sister, and a couple of friends. But we chewed through the tub, and those postage fees to here are disgraceful. Thank you, thank you, thank you sir.
The ingredients are mint.
I use stewed pawpaw ointment on my daughters ouchies. It even heals broken legs lol (she’s had 2 this week :wink: )
A quick question though regarding the dmso. Even though it’s technically safe, is there anything else we could use as a substitute? I really, really distrust pharma, almost to a paranoia stage.
Thanks again for the vids mate, hope to see more.

4 Likes

So, to explore alternative transdermal agents we have some require reading first, because it’s essential to understand how they work.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.bioline.org.br/pdf%3Fpr09023&ved=2ahUKEwiyyMaUq-fiAhWNvp4KHfRUBLoQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1wu-UMttF_nU1hTSrSL1k6&cshid=1560459208292

I read through the article as well, and it correlates with my previous research showing that a high Oleic Acid content is required for making a transdermal oil/cream. Everything else either won’t work well for our purposes or isn’t derived organically.

So, we should look at a list of available butters and oils to see what their oleic acid contents are, keeping in mind that we want them to be as high as possible.

The ingredients I already use are a good place to start.

Shea Butter:
Fatty acids Percent
Oleic acid 40–60

Mango Seed Butter:
Fatty acid Percent
Oleic Acid 40-46

Olive Oil:
Fatty acids Percent
Oleic acid 83

Jojoba Oil:
Fatty acids Percent
Oleic acid 9.3

From the spreadsheet I keep, we have the percentages of each ingredient:

Shea 33.33%
Mango 33.33%
Olive 29.17%
Jojoba 4.17%

To do the math I’ll use shea butter as an example. We multiply it’s percentage of oleic acid, 50% (or .5), by the percentage of the total lotion that is comprised of shea butter, so 33% (or .33). We do that for each item and them add all of the totals together to get our total percentage of lotion that is comprised of oleic acid. For my recipe that comes to 56%, which is a pretty high oleic content for a body cream. To get it much higher requires that we lose the solid texture and just have an oil (hence my suggestion of making a massage lotion :wink:)

Oil Crop Oleic acid %
Coconut 6
Hemp seed 9
Grape seed 14.3
Flaxseed/Linseed 18
Cottonseed 19
Corn 27.3
Palm 40
Soybean (Hydrogenated) 42.5
Sunflower 45.3
Peanut 46.5
Avocado 51
Canola 61.8 <----
Olive 71.3 <-These should be our main focus
Safflower 75.2 <----

I’ll help you formulate a working lotion that fits your needs. I’ve been meaning to for a while anyways. :wink:

@baltimore I’ll research pineapple odored terps and see if it’s doable. Suntan lotion, however, should be swapped for massage oil. The part of the suntan lotion that causes it to reflect the sun is poison inside you, but useful on your skin.

16 Likes