Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

LOL, no worries, my job working me too much is the only thing that ever drags me away for a while.

I found mine by searching craigslist for them and you can usually pick one up for about $20.

The best part of the “door prize” is literally everyone gets to choose one from a big table of them and no one walks out empty handed. I’ve picked up a couple strains from just attending!

10 Likes

Wow, nice bit of carving on the walking stick as well as the decorations.

I have made a few walking sticks in my time.

Plants are looking great as well. Thats an amazing amount of ferts from just one jar.

A pic of your Revenge CBD plant for ya the one in the front.

10 Likes

Okay, it’s official… I HATE YOU, SEBRING!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How in the hell do you have so much time to do what you do, (work, grow, make salves, distribute seeds, etc…) yet you also have time to carve intricate designs on walking sticks? You, my friend, are not human. Are you a “Lizardperson”?

10 Likes

Beautiful walking stick ! When ru you going to make one out of a big ol huge ass cannabis trunk?

5 Likes

Hey Sebring (and others),
Let me pick your brain. What would you say would be the best container to save pollen, in the freezer? I have heard that some folks use those little “pointy bottomed” plastic things that they use in labs. If so, where is a good place to get them?

2 Likes

Here is how I have saved pollen for long term storage:

Here is a link to the containers.
Globe Scientific 111558 Polypropylene Graduated Microcentrifuge Tube with Snap Cap, 1.5ml Capacity, Natural (Pack of 1000) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00577ZQH8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_2LknDb9YCABFC

5 Likes

I got mine from ebay. Look for Eppendorf tubes or centrifuge tubes.

Edit: @ReikoX was faster and has more info. :wink:

Pack of 1000!!! Who do you think I am Sebring??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That would last me my entire life… and then some.

Seriously, thanks @ReikoX and @allotment. I could never remember what those damned things were called. now that i know, I will look for a smaller lot.

2 Likes

Yes, you’d think that. :smiley: I started with 100 and I think I used almost half already to store seeds (cannabis and others). Pollen comes next. :joy: They are quite handy.

2 Likes

Do you honestly think I haven’t already tried that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
BTW, if you are going to do that I advise you to do whatever carving you’re planning on doing to the thick stem, but be careful, because it’s even softer than balsa wood; then coat the whole thing in very thin epoxy resin (you want it to soak in really well). Cannabis stems are so porous when dried that they shatter if any weight is applied to them, hence you need multiple coats of resin to really sink in.

I actually use whatever is big enough and available to hold the amount of pollen I’ve collected. Then I add the desiccant beads right in with the pollen, because it doesn’t harm the pollen and it assures that it stays at a maximum dryness. I use a cheap paint brush to hit flowers with, so the beads get left behind!

7 Likes

Iv seen a lot of those damn things used as geocache containers , evil little bastards they drill them into wood and shit and set them flush I’d say those are probably the best IMO

1 Like

I was wondering about that inner wood the outside seems pretty darn ridged to me but never carved on one I do think the MENDO dope boys mix stand is pretty cool though!

Never seen it. Educate me, please?

1 Like

Mendo Dope is a Hip Hop group and grow some giant trees. They record their music in one of the cannabis plants and even made a mic stand out of one of their cannabis plants.

11 Likes

Oops mispelling MIC stand a couple years ago they made a mic stand holder out of one of their cannabis trunks you can see it on some of their music viideos at times when they play!

1 Like

Well there’s ya go @ReikoX beat me to it! Lol

1 Like

My Sebring’s Revenge grows stems like that. I just might have to grow a big plant to see if I can do a 6’ staff lol. Won’t be able to fit it in a structure, so I’ll have to figure out where I can do it. :wink:

4 Likes

They grow in GIANT soft pots made for them. Takes 2 of them with a wheel barrow about 30 minutes to even fill up one pot!!! Watched a vid on it and laughed my ass off. Would LOVE to be ABLE to do that!!!

4 Likes

Have you seen the Green Dope project they did last year? 120 giant plants on a farm. It was insane!

5 Likes

Yes I did, just yesterday too, lol. I SO WISH I was legal so I could grow a TREE!!! Cannot even imagine being able to grow 15foot plants…:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes