Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

I have not seen a single bee this year. The last one I saw was a bumblebee at the end of last summer. Not even carpenters.

Now I get the city sprays for bugs and with the fear of encephalitis and other diseases that mosquitoes are I doubt that spraying will stop.

This worries me…the lack of insect life is dramatic.

5 Likes

I know it would be good if the insecticide just targeted the insects causing problems, I have not seen too many bees this year, there was one having a wash on my mint plant this morning, I was not sure if it was having problems so I put a drop of honey and a drop of water on the leaf next to it and it had some water but didn’t want the honey as far as I could tell. I checked it with a magnifying glass couldn’t see any pollen in its leg sacks or mites on it so it must have just started to collect it.

4 Likes

Okay, I am going to STS this Auto…

In the WONDERFUL and highly informative video you made you said to spray 3 weeks after the first True Leaf. Should I “Start the Clock” on this one or should I wait a little while longer?

6 Likes

That’s awesome broski!!!

1 Like

I think ya have more than enough material there to bend her over! Roflmao I almost lost my broccoli cheese soup just now! Thanks for the chuckle!

5 Likes

Gave my dog a big stem and he loved chewing the crap out of it so if nothing else. :slight_smile:

:peace:

2 Likes

Definitely! 3 weeks from now it should have 3-5 leaf sets and be ready!

3 Likes

I wasn’t sure that was enough “true” leaf. Thank you sir!

BTW - send me a PM on the procedure for the seeds and I will see if I can do it.

3 Likes

On Saturday August 10th from 4-6, I’ll be in Hillsboro, OR, near Portland, to attend the Canyon Beaver Wind harvest party of almost an acre of Sebring’s Revenge high CBD hemp! :balloon::tada::confetti_ball::dancer::clinking_glasses::smoking::maple_leaf: So excited!!!
Contact me if you’re interested in joining me, and in Western Washington, for the carpool down there. :blush::hugs::heart_eyes:

@WMoon518 which seed instructions?

15 Likes

Grow some flowers. They will come.

11 Likes

Lol, the simplest answer is always the right one!

7 Likes

That’s great man, congrates!!!

2 Likes

You had said you were going to have a problem with Sebringseeds. I may be able to help.

3 Likes

Oh, that I like! Pm incoming!!

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, has anyone grown these seeds and had the flowers tested? I know the parents had high CBD, but was wondering if this trait carried on to the progeny.

3 Likes

Sebring has the test results on the product page. It’s in the product photos.

https://www.sebringseeds.com/online-store/Free-Seeds-c34356405

3 Likes

He tested the kief, I’m talking about the progeny of the S1 plant.

3 Likes

My bad, didnt realize it was kief that was tested. Just remembered seeing results. Didnt look too closely since I’m not too interested in a CBD plant atm

3 Likes

I have some S1 almost finished that I’ll be sending for testing. :grinning:
(Great minds and all that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Not “good” kief, but flower run for 3 hours in a tumbler, that was probably more leaf dust than kief.

9 Likes

Legendary. I love the Maui Wowie. I have one Maui Sunshine lady out of the few seeds popped. She’s gonna be good smoking. We’re a long way from conferences out here. Love seeing what you have going on. Have a good one. Glad to see your well and toiling in your soil. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes