Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

The auto ladies are finishing up and being harvested for seeds!

But first I took a group photo for fun. :grin: The plant directly behind me is a Maui Sunshine. She’s so tall!

I also got a call yesterday from a hemp farm in Oklahoma. I’m excited to be helping them improve their operation and was able to advise on too many things to list! We’re all a part of a pretty amazing community of big and little growers. :heart:

51 Likes

Thats cool, nice to get some recognition for your skills and abilities from professional farmers.:clap:

12 Likes

My Maui Sunshine were the tallest, fastest growing of around 7-8 different strains. I’m excited to see them when I get home. I’ll have been gone almost two weeks.

11 Likes

great photo of you (and your plants) bro !!!

6 Likes

My M.S. are growing FAST and TALL too!!!

6 Likes

This is the first report I’ve gotten about a hermi showing, so I think the occurrance is low, but Keep An Eye Out! I’m pretty sure it’s coming from the Maui Wowie line and I’ll be working to remove the remnants of it from that line. :grin:
Thank you @Pedro_Bann !!!

14 Likes

Pulled down a bunch of auto flower seed mothers!

Some of the baby comfrey already has 2 foot leaves on them.

33 Likes

Read everything, and enjoyed everything that have been mentioned / discussed.
You are doing not only a great job with the ladies, but also an important job sharing your knowledge, and spreading some love! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

.005 /mg per was the last result I saw?

2 Likes

Your going to need more feet when they get bigger :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Awesome dude. You re living your dream. The Maui Sunshine is huge. I’m glad your dreams have come to fruition. You re an awesome guy and it’s been a pleasure. Make sure you stay in touch from the farm. You ever need a farm hand lol. I’m ready to leave this third world city lol. Na you have a good one and be safe bro. :call_me_hand:
-J

3 Likes

Great measuring techniques on the fly! Lol

4 Likes

Yep, that’s two feet alright! Lol my comfrey is doing good too. I repotted two and buried the biggest one in a tire planter.

Thx for the heads up on the MS, @Pedro_Bann and @Sebring!! Hope it’s isolated. I can’t wait to get home and see mine. They’ll get moved into bigger pots again and hope for the best.

Maybe I’ll leave mine outside to see if that makes any difference. peace

4 Likes

Lab results should be back in a few days for Earth Lover CBD auto!

LOL, I’m just going to visit, pheno hunt through hundreds of SR I didn’t have to grow and take a couple clones, if I find a few that are exceptional!
It’s an opportunity I couldn’t pass up.
I am working towards being able to grow at a larger scale, but that’s a few years away.
I won’t stop giving away free CBD seed (and THC seeds to OG members), and I won’t stop breeding to improve the genetics! :blush: <-I made this vow almost a decade ago, not going to start breaking it now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

26 Likes

Sheesh I almost had a heart attack. I was like where the frig is @Sebring going? That’s awesome. You help them. They let you select the best. Racing back with clone babies in a corvette lol. That’s cool as hell. Hope your trip goes well and you find some good meds. All your ladies are looking well. Nice pic. Suites you well. Now I can rest easy. I have much to learn. Have a good one bro. :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Heres a couple of pics of your Revenge Strain Sebring. They have just finished week 4, and stacking up well, I love this plant, it looks great.

24 Likes

Awesome. Mine is a little bush, too. I hope I can get more size out of it before it starts flowering. It’s pretty. You are gonna have a few buds off that one!

1 Like

No-till farming may be the new way to grow -

Sustainable farming

4 Likes

https://www.motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/plant-trees-save-environment-zmaz90mazshe

3 Likes

That IS one really nice plant you’ve got there!!! :grin:

Speaking of really nice plants. :blush:
I’ve been MIA the last week, because I was leasing a new house with a giant yard, and visiting the Beaver Creek Wind hemp farm (DBA Cloudwave Organics) in Oregon, near Portland, where they grew almost an acre of Sebring’s Revenge.
I was really nervous walking in, even though I grew 30,000 square feet of canopy myself a few years ago. because a dozen employees were betting their future financial sustenance on my seeds. That’s a lot of responsibility to feel, for sending a group of no-till living organic cultivators a pack of 500 seeds.
Even knowing I’d done lab testing and that they were making a low risk wager, I was still nervous, because over a decade ago I made a cross that resulted in partially sterile seeds (Seedsmans OG Kush x Mozambique Poison, if you’re curious), which can be explained by extremely rare recessive genes creating a double recessive. This wisdom made my anxiety warranted and not just paranoia.

However, after being greeted with this:

I started to feel right at home. :grin:

(More tomorrow, time for sleep! A bunch more photos too.)

37 Likes