Sebring's Perpetual No-till Living Organics

@Sebring

I think it’s time for T-shirts, hats, & hooded sweatshirts(yeah, i’m oldschool, not into “-ie” things) . :shirt: :boom: :money_mouth:

:joy: :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I would try and buy one!

2 Likes

You’re doing it brother, you’re overgrowing the world!

3 Likes

I thought about this the other day. It’s not unusual for me to get a few printed for a project I’m a part of just because I like wearing them. I’ve struggled to find an affordable screen printer that doesn’t have children doing the work and understands that using a stencil & paint sprayer looks like garbage.
I’m open to any suggestions or referrals!

6 Likes

It’s that time again! The first half of our backorders are shipping out today. :grinning: The rest will ship in a few weeks when the #sebringsrevenge seeds are ready. Once backorders are all shipped we’ll update inventory numbers on the website. :+1:

22 Likes

International packages were all mailed today!

11 Likes

Do you have the link for the new site, please? I never bookmarked it. I don’t think I ever made any order on your out of stock stuff.

I have a very pretty Sebring’s Revenge female. I want to put it in a larger pot tomorrow.
It’s the one on the right. Sorry for the pic. It’s sort of from above so not doing it justice. That’s the Perkin’s Cut bx1 sweet orange pheno on the left.

10 Likes

https://www.sebringseeds.com/

Medicine for
the people

We produce cannabis seeds from proven cultivars and distribute them for free to any home grower willing to pay for shipping. If you’re interested in helping, please submit a comment through our Contact Us page.

10 Likes

Thank you! I had the old one still on the bookmarks.

2 Likes

That Revenge plant may well live up to it’s name. :thumbsup:

Karma Credit Score :up: :innocent:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I just ran into this… and couldn’t help finding it rather funny… I know I run the risk of not being understood but here goes… the name of the strain sounds rather like a STD… heheh

4 Likes

Actually Candida is an internal yeast infection, it can get into your lungs and organs not good really. That strain is also called CD1 I have grown it several times, but its not a good yielding plant, compared to Sebrings Revenge. Its also has very thin branches that can hardly support any weight.

5 Likes

Hey Sebring. I dropped by your site. Didn’t know what you had around. I can always pop a few more bucks on there. Lemmie know bud. :blush:

4 Likes

I think your package shipped earlier this week. Pay it forward is all I ever ask for. :wink::blush:

11 Likes

Cool. I signed up for the drops. I was just checking. Please keep me posted on new stuff brother man. I’m so excited you got to see your seeds grown to that scale. I have one Maui SS in a solo cup. It’s beautiful. When it finishes I’m gonna send you some glamour shots lol.

You’re a great guy. Standing on a hemp farm after all these years of prohibition against us. Gotta be sweet. Some guys died never seeing this. Those are who we carry on for. Ty bro.

5 Likes

Oh man, are these maui sunshine vigorous and big. I’m going to get them in a larger pot today and try and squeeze a little more veg out them before flower. I may have to take them inside to let them go for a while.

I’m getting lucky, I have about 5 strains that all have one male and one or two females. It would be a good chance to make seeds for that many strains at once… but, trying to manage pollen, well…?? Maybe I can somehow save pollen from each one. The males are all going off fast this year.

Man, I can’t wait to smoke this strain. It’s exciting!

I’ll try and post up a pic or two later. peace

5 Likes

My Maui that made it 4 males out of 5. It’s all good! @Sebring always hooks it up for me. It got super lanky. Now it’s filling in with trichs everywhere. I know this sounds crazy, but it almost has a bluish tint. Might be the extremely dark sugar leaves and the light off the trichs. I’ll get some pics too. I can’t wait. Even if I pull a quarter dried. It’s top shelf.

Glad to hear that @GMan. I remember when he was naming them. Now they’re already flowering. How awesome is that. My males showed super early. Have a good one.

4 Likes

@sebring & @Tinytuttle: do you use other plants like you do Comfrey and brew them up in tea when they’re green? Asking because I’m about to pull a bunch of kale from the garden that’s gotten too big and bitter. Thinking instead of composting it all I’d try to brew a tea with it just didn’t know if it’d be worth it? What about using carrots or beets when I thin the rows out of the garden? The little tap roots on both of them should have a fair amount of sugar to add to a tea.

4 Likes

I’d say give it a go kale is know to be a super food packed full of vitamins and minerals ! Few days soak chop everything up to extract the goodies bubble it if ya can for 36 hours after the leaching process water away!

6 Likes

Do you think it would be possible to get some comfrey seeds from you? I would greatly appreciate that. Blessings

3 Likes