Sebrings Revenge

Good luck. I can’t wait to see them grow!!

1 Like

I have grown them inside, great plant, very resinous, handles a lot of stress produces a good yield and works well as a medicine.
A couple of pics of it before and after chopping.

20 Likes

Thanks Shadey. What did you do specifically to get that type of growth. How long did you get etc…

2 Likes

That is a very impressive job of training! Most folks dont take it nearly that far and dont get the full yield that is possible with autos.

Very nicely done!!

2 Likes

I see you are in my neck of the woods as well. I grew Grandaddy Purple this year…my first grow.

3 Likes

Thanks Man but its a photo plant not auto :slight_smile:

I topped it at the 5th node and then trimmed off the bottom branches just leaving 4 branches like a cross then topped every branch that came off those branches, took about 7-8 weeks of veg , but thge week before I flipped it a fan fell off a pole and broke one of the main branches off so it would have been 25-30% bigger, plus squirrels sabotaged my timer, so it went back into re veg for 10 days before I noticed and it kind of stalled out, so if everything went smoothly with it I recon I would have had another 40% yield to it, I think I got somewhere around 120 grams dry from it. If you want to check out my grow its on there. Heres a link… It should take you roughly to where I started to grow and train it.

Where abouts in NS are you GrapeNut, Bridgewater?.

5 Likes

Well, then I take some of that back. Its just a good job and not an outstanding job :wink: :grinning:

5 Likes

I grew the SR outside last year. No problems at all. It drinks a ton of water. Not picky about nutes and seemed to not need much. Mine has an exotic flavor with maybe a little cherry. It blends really well with other tasty strains for a different smoke.

Gonna puff some tonight before bed.

17 Likes

Shadey. I’m totally impressed with those. Never knew your ran them. I have a pack to run at some point.

4 Likes

I was very impressed with it as well, compared to other high CBD low THC strains I have grown, a lot more robust plant that supports it’s bud weight well.

I got a 17% resin return from this one when I made RSO from it. Smokes really nice as well.

Just actually have 3 more seeds germinated for a couple of buddies to grow, my mother is all depleted ATM for cuttings.

6 Likes

Actually I live in Fredericton NB

1 Like

Lol Ok I know a couple of people in Bridgewater that I gave clones to back last spring I keep trying to get them to join here, thought you might be one of them :slight_smile: About a 3 hour drive for me to Fredericton my daughter was thinking of going there to Uni.

4 Likes

I’ve previously described my most recent one as having something reminiscent of a fruit lambic taste and smell but now that you mention it, “floral cherry” might be a closer fit.

It’s tasty. Just smoked a bowl of it, and fixing to have another here pretty soon.

Mine were also very easy to grow, not demanding at all.

5 Likes

So easy to grow huh? Easy to restrict height and train?

5 Likes

Mine was all natural, no training or fimming. It stayed shorter than I expected. might have been that I planted late, I can’t remember. Mine was in a 3 gallon pot so that’s likely why mine stayed compact. It was as wide as tall though, heh. Lots of good airflow with the structure. It was a solid plant. It even turned some colors in fall.

5 Likes

Perhaps the growth is more indica like?

2 Likes

Anyone growing this strain this spring? I have 7-10 seedlings going great soon to be freed from red cups this weekend hopefully.

6 Likes

Definitely more sativa like from the 4 I grew out.

2 Likes

I have one growing atm, I usually grow 3 a year, but will be doing one every couple of months now, as our CBD use has increased with the dogs and cat now getting daily doses.

They train easily if you want to keep them low and wide using manifold or super cropping techniques, and are very stable even when stressed badly.

Here’s a pic of my second one I grew with training, it’s about a foot tall, if you follow the rest of my thread you will see how it progresses, to about 3 ft wide and 18 inches tall roughly.

399265ccbca83ae918c624bbcc72d5243555a1a5_2_666x500

Just realized I posted this already further up doooohh. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I don’t think you will have problems outside other than the usual outdoor problems, be interesting to see how big they get.

4 Likes