Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

I have 5 up 4 of them have true leaves already. A yellow heirloom variety called Hillbilly supposed to be low acid.

9 Likes

I have an heirloom Purple Cherokee and an heirloom Cherry tomato. I grew Purple Tomatillo last year but they didn’t do as well as the year before, but they are fantastic and I hope to try them again.

peace

8 Likes

MotR

Is simply Born to be KinD !!!

5 Likes

Hey Gman how ya been

3 Likes

I grew Black Crim last year. Nice. Feels odd if any part is green to me no matter how dark a green so I let them really ripen. I love a black cherry tomato. Sweet and bite size. A perfect squirt of flavor if done right. I want the Cherokee too.

Planning on pablanos and some jalapenos. The snow melted and it’s pre-mature I’m certain but I got the Weber out and checked supplies.

8 Likes

I’ve got cherry tomato plants already with a few tomatoes on there! :grin:

8 Likes

Trying to get my season ready to go! I have a few small plants going and I’m looking forward to a summer of fun! i have spring fever!

peace

6 Likes

I think most of us do especially those of us up North with this false spring going on :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Mom is correct

And alot of supplies I need to get starters going is still in storage in next town over but soon !!!

4 Likes

Another week down…

F2’s

Big girls

Sip girls

18 Likes

Those big girls look luscious. Good Growin ‘!

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

LMAO!1! You have a way of catching me in the perfect mood for spitting out my drink. heh.

6 Likes

Mission completed my friend! I appreciate that you “get” my sense of humor. Some folks don’t you know! Love and respect

8 Likes

I’m one warped kind of guy I guess, but I always liked humor and laughing. Memes are a freaking hoot to me. Some just make keep laughing. Even tis one made me laugh again when I opened the thread, heh. it’s classic!

6 Likes

Rofl!!

9 Likes

My DBHP is breaking through the soil!!! Fingers crossed that it stays healthy and that it be a girl child!

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Proof of life at a week old. These are very vigorous plants. I’ll check back in a month when they’re ready to drop their pants and dance naked in the rain.

15 Likes

They’re heeeerrre! Thanks alot @MomOnTheRun they arrived in perfect condition. Sadly, my high brix mystery plant is a male so hopefully I can find dat blood in one of these babies!

I didn’t have anything with dragons on it, but hey T REX is pretty damn close :dragon_face:

11 Likes