Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

Not doin bad at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, par for the course with Sativa’s though I remember early on growing that sativa’s took 16-24 wks so almost no one grew them - i’ll take 12-14 wks nowadays and routinely plan for 10 wks since its right in the middle of 2 wks before with indica’s and 2 wks after for sativa’s :wink:

Now based on their buds…the sips are just starting to recede with the budswell that happens in the last 2-3 wks of flowering - the big girls and F2’s look to be at least a month away from that …time will tell and i’ll start looking at trichomes around the 1st for the sips

Nice! Ummm for male descriptions how about debonair, charming, refined, dapper, easy on the eyes, muscular, handsome, hunky, manly etc :stuck_out_tongue:

Excited to hear about what you have!

11 Likes

I took some lighter and trichome shots of the sip girls as they “should” be done in the next week following a 10 wk cycle…

I would like to see more hairs receding by now though matches up with what the trichomes are doing…a couple amber on the leaves, a few cloudy on the bud and a lot of glassy clear all over. They change pretty quick so I could be wrong.

While I was in there went ahead and took some lighter shots of the big girls fattest cola’s as they “should” be starting to swell

and the closest of the F2’s

I’ll do this again next week to see visual progress :wink:

21 Likes

Mad love and respect @MomOnTheRun ! Thank you so much for the early b-day gift(s) ! Hehe I am not worthy! You are so amazing! I am so grateful!
Peace and love yeah!
Spreading the love! @MomOnTheRun ! Thank you!
Oh yeah thank you! Hehe

8 Likes

We got a bleeder in here!

Thanks to @bodhi and everyone at OG, but most specially to @MomOnTheRun!

WOOHOO!

24 Likes

Nice! Is it a female?

I started 4 of these today, hopefully I’ll get a bleeder too. Either way I hope to try crossing it with my random high brix male for some sappy goodness lol

Edit: make that 5 I started because I found another small pot :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Sweet! In the sample of F2’s I found 75% bleeders so they are there…the sex ratio is a bit better too 4 of 10 were/are girls - Good luck guys!

11 Likes

Awesome! Bleeding weed! I have to go back and check my SSDD plants. I have two I’m hoping are females.I already got one male. I kept him to maybe collect pollen. He actually has a nice structure with lot of limbs. I want some to smoke though! oh yeah…
peace

8 Likes

Yeppers! I don’t think the SSDD has red sap though I did find 2 of 7 Lucky Charms F3’s with it which surprised me a bit so you never know

Nice! So how about moving the male to a window and collect his pollen then when the girls are ~4wks into flower isolate a branch or 2 and “paint” the pollen on…best of both :wink:

11 Likes

Yes ma’am, that’s how o do all my personal pollen chunks…just a branch or two…it makes the awesome phenos…that much more awesome…cause they’re limited.:wink:

6 Likes

Hey, I ran into some red sap today on a Mosca strain that I topped Called PinkAnimalCracker. I know it’s not DBHP but thought you all would find it interesting anyways :+1:

12 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for sharing! See? there are strains out there that can “bleed” they are just not well known for it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Since its been 5 days since the last update, its time for another one :stuck_out_tongue:

The sip girls are starting to look rough though their trichomes say they still have a bit of time left

The F2’s

The big girls

All are fattening up nicely since their trim now they are not focused on elongating :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Loving the way the SIP setup is working. So much so that I’m playing with ideas to incorporate sub irrigation in my own setup. I love experimenting, lol.

8 Likes

Supercalafragalisticexpialidotious. Good Growin ‘ Ma! Looks mighty fine! Please forgive the Mary Poppins drop. It just popped in my head.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Its growing on me…right up my alley od dump and run :stuck_out_tongue:

cool! A lot of peeps use like an under the bed storage container filled with perlite then set the fabric bag on top for the wicking action or there is the raingutter grow system that is pretty much the same concept…myriad of ways :wink:

I do too though usually to fix a problem I am having :stuck_out_tongue:

Soooo that’s how its spelled…have you seen Mary Poppins Returns yet?

7 Likes

No. On my bucket list!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Whelp, I won’t spoil it for you though I will say its a different take and don’t remember Julie Andrews portrayal to be so bitchy

4 Likes

I took a look into mosca more and most of their stuff is crossed from Bodhi genetics. Makes sense now lol

6 Likes

5 for 5 germination on my DBHP F2s in about 3 days. Quality seeds, thanks again MOTR and everyone else!

10 Likes

14 Likes