Balls are stacking up nicely.
Top row is 6 | 4 | 8
Bottom is 10 | 3

Number 6

Number 4

Number 8

Number 10

Number 3

So for this first pollination I will only be doing the top two plants from the poll. If anyone wants more I can always do subsequent runs. And don’t think I’ve forgotten about femenizing. Only one choice but it also will have to wait for the clones.

Added fem so I know what everyone wants.

!CAST YOUR VOTE!

• TE #6
  • TE #4
  • TE #8
  • TE #10
  • TE #3
  • TE #9 (feminized)

0 voters

5 Likes

Hey squad, is it still possible to get in on this?

3 Likes

I don’t see why not! It will probably be around February to March when these finally go out.

@Sebring could you help us here good sir?

4 Likes

Which male most resembles the female?

4 Likes

Well to my very untrained eye, number six looks the most like number 9. But they all look fairly similar.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Added you to the waiting list :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thank you MOTR!

@Fewding I chose #6 because it’s the most like #9 and it’s got good clustering, good nodal spacing, and it’s short and fat.

10 & 3 are excellent choices too!

7 Likes

No problem! Tag teaming at its finest :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Fewding Any of them stand out in smell when you do a stem rub?

6 Likes

I choose 10 because the top clusters look stacked tight together. And it looked sturdy from the picture

5 Likes

Well the sacs are starting to develop now and I’m too scared to do any unnecessary rubbing at this point, but number four and 8 have the most interesting smells. 4 is pretty piney and sweet, while 8 is sweet and citrusy.

2 Likes

Males are doing nicely and starting to drop pollen on some fan leaves. In a few days after some more development I’ll toss bags over each one individually and cut them down. Don’t wanna shake too much pollen lose out in the open. I think soon I’ll try getting a tent to keep the males in a separate room. Too risky.

8 Likes

Top question ^^ So the 6 for me, and for the main line.
4 by love (look like a G13/ST)

But you known already my habits, in my crop it will be the one than send me in orbit with a lassi bang.

3 Likes

Please add my name if possible.
Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Tommy

3 Likes

The sausage fest continues! Dudes are looking great. Busting all over themselves. Probably another day or two before I start collecting. Want as much as I can get. Probably won’t have to chop them immediately.

Close up of our current top pick number 10.

Our lone lady is also doing great. Maybe another week or two before I pollinate. Want some more bud developement before I do it.

And if you haven’t done it yet, go vote!

6 Likes

I’m too dyslexic to figure out the numbering to vote, but I’d recommend going with 2 or 3 males with the best combination of lateral branching and vigor.

3 Likes

They’re all pretty similar candidates, but the top two picks are not the most vigorous.

2 Likes

So let’s assume, seed development and maturation takes 30 to 40 days. My cycle allows me to flower her for 80 days so if I wait to pollinate another 15 days (currently at 17 from flip) we should have the highest seed yield. Or am I missing something?

10 Likes