Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

Indo no till… nice!! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

well put Sebring!!! Overgrow the whole fucking world!!!

11 Likes

“You got male(s)”
yup, thems are some nutt sacks bro. If done on purpose it takes time and patience to collect up that pollen.
Thats why femmed beans are so much money. Cuz of the reduced pollen that a reversal plant can donate. Where u could typically get thousands of seed from a regular male, the reversed may provide you with a few hundred seed instead.
So I been made to understand regarding reversals and the pollen produced.

5 Likes

That’s interesting, I never thought of that. Still to be fair, say you ONLY get a few hundred seeds from a plant and ONLY charge 5 bucks a seed for them, you still stand to make a couple grand off one freaking plant…sure blows cash cropping out of the water!

It makes you wonder just how much bread some of these breeders are taking in.

9 Likes

Yeah i wonder how much money Gu is making at greenpoint chucking his star dawg Male at elite cuttings . Its definitely making him a very wealthy man.

8 Likes

Idk how much gu is bringing in…but I’m sure glad he took stardawg to hells o.g…cowboy kush…:grin:

6 Likes

Oh man. Im definitely in if its not too late. Just bought some illuminati seeds delusional og which is goji og x pestilence, ill bet that gonna be pretty sweet also.

7 Likes

Hi @tompsu_daa, make you sure you go the first post above and read the instructions on how to add yourself to the list. That’s about it. Enjoy!

peace

8 Likes

Been on the forum for 4months and finally reading this Breeder’s Lab co-op runs! Finally going to start growing photoperiods and spent the past 6hrs reading on great breeders.

Cheers!

16 Likes

GReat thread !!!

2 Likes

Hey all, this is on hold while I sort out my fem stuff. I am doing a quick run with a CBD dom plant and will be returning to the Goji seeds again in about 2 months.

12 Likes

You teaser, you!! :sunglasses:

Good luck on the CBD work!

2 Likes

This is my strain. I’m so glad you pulled it off it looks beautiful. #1 on the list. Good job bro. Man that cola looks so dank. Teaser…hell yeah. you got it though. :+1:

3 Likes

could you elaborate on that a bit? i’m curious how silver nitrate and colloidal silver differ

5 Likes

Same here… I have more reading to do on this subject. I’ll probably like to know it eventually. @Sebring has a couple of videos on making (SN?) but I’m not sure if he discusses the differences in the two. I’ve been so busy I haven’t watched either yet… not fully. He has one showing how to make the product and one on how to make it work on a plant… in his thread.

But, I’d welcome any opinions myself.

4 Likes

The only difference that I know of is that Silver Thiosulfate permeates the cell walls better than Colloidal Silver, because the silver particles are smaller.

8 Likes

Makes sense. If the particles are smaller the percentage that enters the plant should be greater, explaining the drastic difference in dosage between STS and CS.

5 Likes

So, it takes less STS to achieve the same goal?

I may watch those videos tonight. It’s been another day of potting and all around maintenance of old pots and used soil mix, taking one small run down, and getting new stuff ready to grow outdoors. Tired and hungry, but no place to be tonight or tomorrow.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Hi, I am a new grower who’s hooked on growing as it’s such a therapeutic and gratifying experience. I have not only picked up growing cannabis skills, but also how to grow everything organically. Now, family not only has fresh vegetables but also clean cannabis medicine to treat pain and sleeping issues. So, I am on my quest for finding high quality seeds and, of course, found about about Bodhi seeds. I bought SSDD and The Fuzz but could not find the infamous Goji OG available anywhere. I was really bummed for coming to the party late and couldn’t buy Goji OG seeds. Then someone from ic said come over here and check out the Bodhi Preservation Projects.

Hopefully, someone who is kind enough to add me to this list and help out a fellow grower.

Thank you!

6 Likes