Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

Stick around a bit, get your ‘member level’ up and I’m sure you will receive more than you can handle. To do so, read through the threads, comment, like, start your own thread. Welcome and good luck fam

9 Likes

Welcome. You have the right place. Last year at this time I had nothing but bag seed. The people here are extremely helpful and kind. Enjoy.

7 Likes

I second that you’re definitely in the right spot just hang out and be cool log your grows don’t run your mouth like I did listen to what the old heads say before you know it you’ll have better genetics than anybody. Just don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

I’m getting over the initial “rush”. I’m realizing until I get my new tents, I have more then enough genetics now. I’m looking at tents to run more lol.
Have a good one.
-J

9 Likes

Better late than never, @Sebring do you have my info?

2 Likes

As per the updated nine days ago.

7 Likes

Good morning OG Fam, new and old! I for one am very excited about the new folks that are gravitating our way. It makes me smile when I hear that someone heard about us on another forum. The new members all are bringing something to the table these days. Our Community is a source of pride for us. If we stick to growing weed and not egos we can continue to grow our community. Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Thanks for your welcoming comments. Pardon me for my ignorance of the way around OG. What does “membership leveling up” mean? And how exactly does this thread of getting seeds work?

So in order to get the name on the list to get some seeds, what do I have to do?

• Just get membership level up by participating in the forums?
  • Then someone at this thread will add my name to the list? How and when? By what criteria?
  • Once the name is on the list, I PM the “distributor” in my country (Canada) with my address and he/she would send me some seeds to mess around with?
5 Likes

Just jump in and participate @farm3r by commenting on threads you enjoy or sharing information or grow techniques. We are like minded folks who love growing the herb and honing our craft. We also have a damn good time doing it. Jah!

9 Likes

There isn’t really much criteria but what people say is that you have to participate in the community to benefit from the community. So basically by starting a grow log/journal, by giving thoughts on what people are doing, dropping your opinion in on stuff just be a recognised name and I don’t mean like a VIP or anything but right now you’re on 1 green bar and that will go up the more active you are the more posts the more likes etc as not many are going to send a brand new member some free stuff from their personal stash with personal money.

But the way these runs work is you look at the first post. It will say who the distributors are. You pick whichever one applies to you so for the EU/UK it’s @Gaz29 but for America it’s @MomOnTheRun and you PM the person that applies to you your safe address and what name you wish the seeds to be shipped under. Then you sign yourself upto the runs by either editing or throwing your name down and somebody will do it for you. But like I say people don’t give out free stuff for the sake of it it’s to aid the community and if you’re a freshie you’re new to said community so who’s to say you’re not here for the free stuff not the community :+1:

11 Likes

Thanks @Explorer for the explanation. So, when should I start to PM the distributor? Wait for a couple of green bars? So after I PM the distributor, I put my name on the list by editing the OP? My question is what if the distributor doesn’t want to send to me because maybe i’m still a fresshie at OG? What happens to my name on the list?

Also, what happens if I wait too long to PM the distributor and the seed run ends? It would be a bummer because I really would love to try Goji OG.

4 Likes

If you are here for the community, maybe start reading, start a grow log, enlighten others with your knowledgeable help, relax and get comfortable. If it’s too late for this run, there will be another.

If you are here for free seeds now it may not work that way.

5 Likes

Yeh, I’m here for the community for sure as I love growing like everyone here. Thanks for letting me know that I should be participating in order to gain the trust here. However, I still don’t know when I should be asking or PMing the distributors for some seeds. Like do I wait for 5 green bars or some other measures. I don’t know when I am really “accepted” at OG.

5 Likes

Either way you look at it the Goji OG seed run won’t be happening for a good while.

I’ve only been in the community for at a guess 6 month. I’d like to say I’m a regular face around here now and most know I’m not just here for free stuff though I won’t say no if anybodies donating :wink::wink: my point being you’ll find your fit in the community and in these next couple months before the run is even started you will probably have found your place in the community :blush:

7 Likes

@Explorer , cool thanks for taking your time to explain.

4 Likes

Go easy brother @farm3r, go easy. All love…

2 Likes

For what it’s worth as the person who’s aiming to try and make beans for 85 people, as long as you’re supportive, understanding (reading the thread would help) and em_bohdi_ the spirit of Bodhi, I’m happy to try my best to spread the genes!

For those interested in the journey, here’s my CBD + ssdd run (including a cutting of the Goji mom on the back right) in my new 4’x4’ tent with 500W of samsung chips. I’m fairly happy with the run so far and I’ve learned a bit, so hopefully my next run will be trouble free and 100% dialed in to make us a bunch of beans!

23 Likes

Awesome CBD project. What CBD strain are you using?

3 Likes

Yeah that sounds like a great project! CBD with the already amazing effects of SSDD seems like a real winner to me, props!

What LEDs / Samsung chips are you using? I just recently switched from old school single ended HPS to LED and am using the QB96V2 Elites and am very pleased with the results so far, and will be able to sample some of the finished Jungle Spice and Angelica under them in another couple weeks.

6 Likes

@twistedinfinity what is the distance from canopy do you have the QB96v2 at? I have several QV288v2 and still have quite found the optimal distance from canopy yet. I lowered mine to 12" for a week and all of my plants’ leaves turned yellow at the top of the canopy so they got burnt. I raised it back to 18" and we’ll see how it goes.

I lowered it to 12" because I was using the PPFD recommended value at around 800. I used my phone to measure lux and converted that to PPFD using the Horticulture Light Group (HLG) online calculator. https://horticulturelightinggroup.com/blogs/calculators/converting-lux-to-ppfd

3 Likes

@farm3r I found a great thread where someone tested these QB96V2s in all sorts of configurations for a 4x4 and have been going off those suggestions. Assuming you are asking about flowering heights I am keeping them at around 18’’ from the top of the canopy, depending on how the strain reacts. For veg I have been keeping them 36’’ or so and again just watching how the plants react. If you are in veg still I would shoot for much lower than 800 PPFD, more like 600 or less as far as I know. 800-1000 PPFD is pretty optimal for plants without added CO2 as far as I have read.

I got my QB96V2s right before the 288V2 R spec was released or I would have potentially tried those out as well but was wanting the added 660 Red and Deep Red diodes.

I would guess that HLG is suggesting the same, but I think that I am dividing my phone’s lux reading by 67 to estimate the PPFD.

2 Likes