Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi S1 Goji OG

Action bronson and good weed, that is a good night :blush:

5 Likes

With all that frost it must mean Xmas in July, do enjoy.

Cheer Johnny

7 Likes

That bud makes me feel good just looking at it.

1 Like

I seriously got in my car and drove half an hour to pick up an 8th. Sitting in the lot now. Not as pretty as yours but will give a smoke report tonight.

8 Likes

Halfway there. I vaped a few hits. Body feels easy.
Sense of humor is working. Able to recognise and respond effectively to an emergency. Also able to create an emergency. I pulled a ā€œground layeredā€ branch out of its plug while adjusting a first bonsai-mama attempt.
Burn a bowl in a bit.
Bowl burnt, very stoney, risk of couch lock but I dodged it (or it let up). No libido. Focused meditation (32 min) was possible. Clear thoughts. Can see thought horizons that are often blurred. Wonder if thatā€™ll mean anything in the morning.

Let you know tomorrow if I can work.

10 Likes

Great Description! I completely can relate to it and I must have some! Dropping some of @GrowHardā€™s as we speak.

ā€œCan see thought horizons that are often blurred.ā€

Right on!

4 Likes

Yepā€¦ itā€™s one I donā€™t stop hearing about but never had it. Hoping for the best with the co-op run!

2 Likes

It may be a long shotā€¦But has anyone grown this Goji OG cross? I am debating on purchasing it, when I have sufficient fundsā€¦I am currently growing Dankonomics BlueTooth, which is a stellar strain. If this is as good as that, or better, it is a staple for sure. This strain, looks very promising.

Thanks in advance everyoneā€¦

K.

6 Likes

Dude, relax, I got you covered. Few weeks ago I got BACK MY straight up Original Goji, that I was smart enough to ā€œspreadā€ around, lol. She is incredible, you have seen my grow on THIS PLANT. The one I ran from seed in my Octo and weighed 14 pounds when chopped. The ole 7 by 7 I called her, 7 foot tall 7 foot wide. I know you read the thread, 1/4 of the comments are yours, lol.!!! Smokey P kept her for me for years!!!

If you want Goji, you want HER!! She will blow you away, to this day still my number 1 or 2 go to Bud. You may hunt all the seeds you wish, but if you want a cut of her you may have her. They, of course, came to me infested and with webā€™s, but I am dealing with the issue. In 3 weeks time they will be CLEAN, and I will send you a cut to run ā€¦PLACE IT IN YOUR POT FROM MEā€¦if you ever get themā€¦:persevere:

16 Likes

Grown Stardog, and several crossā€™s with S.D. as Poppa. In fact, my grow right now has a S.D. cross in it. EVERY one came down with S.D. traits, and S.D. power. They also pretty much all came down with the smaller Bud size too. All the crossā€™s I ran personally, were leaning very much to the S.D. side of things. They all had a ā€œReek factorā€ of 10 too!

7 Likes

I have not. I would like to. I will. I am.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

LMAO!!!..You may have a cut of my OG Goji too if you want MR. Spread The Sunshine Man!!!

6 Likes

Hey @Jetdro! Iā€™m all about the Goji right now. Especially the Goji OG. If you have more than you need, I would love to grow some. The Orange Goji by @50State was a spectacular cross. All love brotherā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks Jetā€¦It seems I am on the right track with this oneā€¦And also, I was looking at the Goji Orangeā€¦Would you grow again?

K.

3 Likes

Understand, I personally fell for her 5 years ago.

I ran an 11 pack of Goji OG Original seeds from Bodhiā€™s original blue pack, lol. Had 6 females I believe, all were good enough to keep. One turned into a MONSTER that took over 1/2 of a 10 x 8 tent. Filled 2 30 gallon tote buckets with Buds at harvest, used the entire Gavita 750 for herself, and ā€œblockedā€ all other plants from her light, lol.
I do not want to clog up this thread, I will hit you up in your thread in a minute, see if I can find pics of her, and tell you what we can doā€¦COOL???

6 Likes

1st grow of Orange is still in VEG. Can say this however, it is a TRUE Hybrid, with true VIGOR! They(8) all look better than excellent, and from doing this a minute, can pretty much tell it will be excellent.
So, my smoke report on Orange Goji WITHOUT smoking it, LMAO, is ā€¦itā€™s GREAT!!! LOL!!!

Seriously, it looks bad ass, got smell already, and GREAT structure to her. Appears she will throw better than the ā€œgolf ballā€ nugā€™s Goji generally gives me. Oleskool LOVED it, sure you shall tooā€¦PLUSā€¦50 is GOOD PEOPLE!
I wished I had more of his beans. The Candyland Goji is up n growing too. The seeds he sent ME were about as good as they get. Done, tight, hard, dark, 100 % germ rate on 11 seeds I have thrown down, 8 OG 3 CG. If I had more of his OG(only 7 left) I WOULD throw a carpet of them down outside and PHENO HUNT A WINNERā€¦it is in there!!!

9 Likes

Right Arm, left nut, Buddyā€¦

Thanks for the info, it is appreciated. I canā€™t wait to try that one out one dayā€¦

K.

6 Likes

Kool. Pardon me for thread soiling. :slightly_frowning_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

That sounds good to me. Iā€™m going to have a better space soon. Iā€™m actually leaving for work in a couple of days, and hope I can buy some new lights and a humidifier.

Youā€™ll have to deliver a cut this summer. My roomie moved out finally. I may be off working as long as there is money though. Itā€™ll be worth it in the long run.

My partner turned me on to a friend of his that needs help doing the same thing as I do for him. It pays oil field type money. So, I may take all I can get and come back to finish my dream spaceā€¦ for weed, veggies, and shrooms.

I have two Goji x Blue Magoo growing, made by stankydank. I think I may have a Goji x Black Lime Reserve made by SmokeyP.

10 Likes

@farm3r hey fellow canuck if u send me a PM I can send you some beans I have tons and dont mind sharing

9 Likes