Seed Run Co-Op Rare or Discontinued Preservation Project In-house Special

OOOPS…me so bad. Eskobar is finished if I am not mistaken, I was thinking of Santero …OOOPS!!!

7 Likes

The Paonia purple paralyzer sounds really interesting.

I think we should try to preserve more local genetics and classic black market strains. it’s an interesting part of cannabis history that is worth preserving as we move into legalization.

14 Likes

Agreed I’ve tried to track down STL creeper for a long time now saw it once on seedbay when it first started the first time …never saw it again and haven’t found it on the street since 04…had a weird 15 minute delay to it like fuck I got ripped off followed quickly by holy shit I’m blowed

8 Likes

STL Creeper? Is that worth 20 Characters?

1 Like

HI guy i am new to the group and to breeding cannabis. growing Trichocerus cactus and hoping to get flowers. i was able to breed 1 last year had a lot of flowers on another but the flowers didn’t stay on. i was bummed because i had some good people in the group that sent me some good pollen for the plant. it had 9 flowers last year and 11 this year and none took. i mist a flower on a plant that took the pollen last year and made good seeds. they take the same nutes more on time of year to what kinda nutes. have grown before 7 years and always wanted to do what u guys r doing. so i am here to learn as much as i can so i am pretty much a newbe but with a little nollig but i can not spell and i am going on my phone to spell it right sorry + i am a Cajun coonass.

8 Likes

“practice makes perfect” & “anything worthwhile takes effort”

or something like that. it’s 3:30am & i’m stoned, going back to bed. :smile:

@mcgee :crab: :hot_pepper: :violin: maybe check out these other threads:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Yeah STL is for St Louis

4 Likes

I note that the Cackleberry link:
https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-rare-f2-cackleberry/
in the OP is broken.

2 Likes

here is working by this link:

https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-rare-f2-cackleberry-giveaway-has-ended/

3 Likes

Damn missed this one. Sounds awesome

3 Likes

I realy want somas lavender before it is no longer available but he does not ship to the usa.
Maybe a few of us can pitch in on a pack and then f2 so we can all have some.
Its still available threw him but I dont know for how long and its becoming rather rare in california the cut used to be everywhere but it’s been left behind by all the new new

6 Likes

Fixed

6 Likes

Can’t afford to win these auctions myself but if we could score that Ancient OG and f2 preserve it… anyway sharing for anyones interest. Bodhi and fam are doing some auctions all profit to benefit the fire situation in Australia

21 Likes

Very nice of them to help the Aussies just makes you like them more right.

9 Likes

Absolutely! Love the vibes from the Bodhi family and all of us supporters… a lovely tribe

13 Likes

Sure is big part of why I chose to become a part of it. I find kindness and selfless giving in this place daily. Its nice for a change

9 Likes

Hm i need to re read… maybe there are multiple auctions going down. Some for the Australia situation and also for some people affected by the Camp Fire in California… trying to not spread misinformation…

This head cold not helping the brain function :cold_face:

5 Likes

Ok I was right about the ones I listed and there were other auctions on the feed as well… so they are doing some auctions themselves for benefit of Australia as well as the Camp Fire in California…and also GLG donating some large gift certificates being auctioned off as well for the Camp Fire. Love GLG as well

11 Likes

Did anyone ever take you up on these? That sounds like something very interesting

@GrowHard has been MIA for a good while. He may pop back in but he’s been offline mostly.

8 Likes