Seedlings with burnt & curled leaves

Thank dog for Amazon! You can just order your supplies now. No need to worry about a trip to the hydro store.

2 Likes

Man we donā€™t even have a hydro store here, lol. Just a hardware store that is a resellers of FF. Amazon was $7 more per bag of Happy Frogs vs local store, so Iā€™m going to pass on Amazon for a lot of stuff.

It seems that they have jacked the price on a lot of canna supplies. Or at least that is my experience, so Iā€™d look around first, just FYI. @Meesh

1 Like

Bummer! I search the hell outta amazon though and find the cheapest seller with free shipping. But I also have a huge hydro store near me. They have EVERY thing and they are super reasonable and always give me 20% off ! I love going there as they carry full organics too. Itā€™s a kick ass gardening store in general.

3 Likes

The Black Gold is OMRI and some of FF used to be. The Dakine420 nute co said he was close to full organic and the micro nutes were. Just didnā€™t pass the full test on the rest of the line. @

Iā€™ve been thinking of moving more and more. I donā€™t really like where Iā€™m at, S.E itā€™s hot as hell and backwards ass thinking for many folks. Iā€™d like to move back up north/N.Eā€¦

The ppl are so differ up there compared to the south itā€™s unbelievable! There is still a lot of segregation down here. Like, the whites shop here, the blacks shop somewhere else, etcā€¦Itā€™s still small town mentality in the south for the most part. There are some decent cities, like Athens,Ga where UGA is. That was a really fun place to live and a good music scene. But still hot as hell!

I could do Mich, donā€™t mind the cold and rather live in the mountains than the coast. Used to live in Asheville, Nc that was cool as hell tooā€¦

2 Likes

I fell madly in love with Memphis. Only place I seriously considered moving too, in my life. Hence, I am a spoiled Cali girl and TN is hot AF! :joy: Canā€™t handle the heat! Total Sissy.

2 Likes

Never been myself but Iā€™ve heard from a few ppl that it was a nice place to live. Only problem is yer still in the south.

I might have pissed some southern ppl off, lol. But if youā€™ve never lived anywhere besides the south then thatā€™s all you know. Yeah Iā€™m a bit of a redneck, but not a backwoods inbred hick! And they are in all places not just the south.
I just want a cabin in the mountains and to be left alone.
Done the big cityā€™s for many years, just too many ppl who canā€™t mind their own business. They have no business to mind too so they leach on yours.
Lived here for most of my life but wasnā€™t born here so I donā€™t feel any connection to southern pride or any crap like that. We do have some damn good food though! Just donā€™t piss off any ā€œreligious church going pplā€ they will snap on your ass in a heart beatā€¦Oh boy, Iā€™ve just pissed half the forum off and there goes any good will I had.
Sry for the rant! Hope I didnā€™t piss off to many folks! I like it hereā€¦
@Meesh

2 Likes

I attend The Church of Weed. so weā€™re good. :innocent::joy:

besides religion isnā€™t the problem, fundamentalism is.

2 Likes

I think they are flowering, itā€™s 32 days since it popped. Itā€™s a fast strain at 60 :anguished:days. I was sort of joking when I said only a nug or two would be okay " lol.
Itā€™s only 2.5 inches tall. So itā€™s got about 30-35 days before harvest, according to the Grow journals. Two might not make it, one of them fems. But there are two more fems I threw in, just in case. :money_mouth_face:

The one thatā€™s looks like itā€™s flowering with black heads on the end,ā€¦I forgot what ya call them. The pic of the note, I cant tell if itā€™s a he or she.

Can you tell if this is a male, I kind of think it might be.?.

@George @Meesh

1 Like

I canā€™t tell, donā€™t see any balls on it

Those on top nodeā€¦?? @Meesh

Iā€™ve got ppl saying itā€™s male and I think so tooā€¦Here is another pic.

Look at top node.
@Meesh

2 Likes

Yep, itā€™s a male alright. I take it these are autos because he be flowering alreadyā€¦

2 Likes

@ReikoX
Yes that one is an Auto and it was just starting to smell too. Oā€™well started with twelve (2 photos, 10 Autos) down to 9, no 8, lolā€¦I seeded two more halfway through runā€¦Math sucks anyway.
Thanks for confirming, it was one of the larger ones as they were badly stunted.
Geez I donā€™t remember this being that difficult. But never used Seeds before either, only clones. :thinking:

Yeah definate male. Almost on schedule to start flowering. I only grew diesel Ryder and ak Ryder yrs ago and they started to bud at the same ht. The 2nd generation (f2s) never got more than 5 inches tall. They actually grew very similar. In fact I used happy frog that yr come to think of it. Didnā€™t know you were deep south. Different world down there for sure. I miss beef tips and fried okra! Donā€™t see it up north. I always got a kick out of some of the people down there. They thought they could say anything about anyone as long as the sentence ended with " bless her/ his heart. " oh that Lucy girl is such a whore, bless her little heart"!( I remember that line clearly from an old grandma type) ā€¦ made me crack up.

1 Like

Iā€™m in agreement with @ReikoX and @Upstate. That is definitely a maleā€¦ two stamens are clearly visible in the top of that plant.

2 Likes

Certainly a male with 20 characters

1 Like

Oā€™ the things that used to come out of my grandmothers mouth! She was a sweet women and I was very close with my grandparents.
But they grew up in a different timeā€¦My sister and I would just stand their, jaws droppingā€¦You canā€™t say those things grandma, LMAO!

One thing I never got used to up north, esp when you get into Wisconsin area and north of. The Tea was like mud, nothing to sweeten it at all nor give flavor.

It goes from Coke, to Soda and finally just POP. I swear, lol never could get used to calling it POP.

1 Like

Whatā€™s hurts is the two biggest are either male or photo. Problem with the photo is for one the genetics are awefull. And with the half-arse light cycle I used if it doesnā€™t herm, Iā€™d be amazed.

Iā€™m about to pull the two most stunted, they havenā€™t moved in weeks just sitting there mocking me! Going to use different cubes, to take the old ones out of the equationā€¦Jiffy cubes I believe in prob station with dome.

I could just put them straight to final pot. But as someone pointed out, one nudge and the whole thing shifts while new roots are trying to take. There in fabric Pots so it wouldnā€™t be hard to do.

I still havenā€™t added anything but water, no nutes. Just for the hell of it, might try nutes on one or two. But being as they are stunted so bad, not sure which nute to give really.