Seeds From Friends

Same reason I do it. It’s fun.
Thank you for sharing :pray::green_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for the fun thread. Been tagging along quietly. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Update 1 :

Got 9/9 to pop of the SS008
And 11/12 of the Black Energy x Nepali WHP to pop

Update 2:

It seems in my cloning haste i mislabeled a male as a female. Because of that and the fact that one tent ventilates to the next tent to provide intake, I now will most likely have an entire 4x4 of seeded females. The male is a Bananastan remix that I thought was female and for sure I saw some pollen drop on it’s leaf but was too late to clean it up.

the seeded tent contains Nitro Monkeys, Lemon Splash x Monkey Dog, Clusterfunk and Bananastan Remix. So in a couple months I’ll have some seeds if anyone wants to try some accidental chucks.
Here are a couple Nitro Monkey pics at day 34 F

Both seem to be pollinated.

31 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that and happy at the same time. The bananastan remix sounds great!

Seriously accidentally seeded plants are a bummer. The above picture looks great

3 Likes

Yeah I’m not too upset about it. I don’t sell my medicine, so it’s not like I lost money.
Also I don’t believe every single bud of every plant was dusted, so I should have some good sensi buds to toke. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Check out the DLA 5 F2 clone at Day 11 F
Alongside 2x Iraqi Red Skunk by Strayfox
One is happier than the other

23 Likes

Bananastan x Clusterfunk sounds pretty intriguing. Onion-y, garlic-y, body odor bananas? Haha. Or maybe it’ll turn out some flavor that the world hasn’t even ever tasted before!!

Just fucking around. That kinda sucks, but if you’re not worried about it, neither am I. Those crosses, accidental or not, do sound pretty interesting, though.

6 Likes

Very interested in those Goji x dla5. Those are both high up on my list to run. I’ve got a couple packs of DLA5 f1, f2, crosses and also have a male and female goji f2 in veg.

You’re a true inspiration on the amount of seeds you’re popping.

7 Likes

Plant more seeds, Make more seeds, share more seeds, That’s the goal.

You can shoot me a pm and maybe some of those Goji x DLA 5 fems can make a journey over to your garden :green_heart:

Edit: neither parent showed any intersex and I’m the only one growing them so far and they haven’t been tested

12 Likes

Some very famous, and very potent smoke has come from happy “accidents”.
I mean look at Sour Diesel.
She was created because a Chem 91 hit a Skunk by complete accident, and that doesn’t sound like it would be to good, but it is, and it’s some of my favorite smoke on earth !

I for one am really interested in the Bananastan x Clusterfunk it sounds like it would be awesome. Such a nice mix of unique flavors. Im very curious to know what they will look and taste like.

5 Likes

Oh for sure. Happy accidents are fun and these will be fun to look through.
I’ll make a small list of people who are interested and I’ll try not to forget to send some out. :seedling:

7 Likes

Speaking of Goji x DLA 5

One somehow got its stem cut and never recovered. Otherwise chugging along

20 Likes

hell-yeah-snoop-dogg

Looking good !

:seedling::herb:🪴 :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Just threw the Goji x DLA5 in the water a half hour ago my friend. That makes 2 of us. a bit later than anticipated but (if you only knew) it’s on anyway

8 Likes

Hells yeah! That makes 3 of us so far growing these out. Good luck my friend :green_heart:

8 Likes

A couple shots of some more pollinated Nitro Monkeys

18 Likes

Seedlings catching some sunlight :sunny:
Black Energy x Nepali Watermelon Hashplant

Supernatural Selections 008
Hawaiian Sativa x Old Mother Ghani

19 Likes

Day 39F Nitro Monkey

The Space Monkey male structure is pretty apparent in the taller thinner leaf phenos. With the Nitro cookie phenos being shorter and more evenly bushed out. Smells are amazing so far, ranging from tropical gas to fruity chocolate. I only have clones of 3 phenos so hopefully they’re the good ones :sweat_smile:
Also, phenos 5/6 are Day 32 F one week behind the others

25 Likes

Just got caught back up. Really enjoy your thread!!

6 Likes

For those that haven’t seen them. These are the only photos I have of the Nitro Cookies cut our circle held, and the Space Monkey male I used

Nitro Cookies (In-House Genetics)

Space Monkey F1 male (Bodhi)

Space Monkey F1 females

I found 5 females in that pack I think. And I used the last male and female to make F2 since I had enjoyed them so much but was about to take a hiatus from growing. Male was super resinous and very much structured like the females. Tall, candelabra shaped structure, thin spear shaped resinous buds. Smells were very floral, tropical sweet, chocolate, earthy, chem. Effects were very nice. Uplifting, focused and kind of racy, then a deep body stone that could knock you out. Very similar to GG4 but with a more uplifting focused meditative high to it.

The Nitro Cookies was a medium yielder. Typical cookie dough and gassy but with some rubbery chem notes. This cut was selected by an old friend from the forums named Kmog. He passed to a few of us and we passed it around as well. In the middle of all the cookie hype, this was the closest thing I could get and I was very excited to throw some pollen on her while making F2 of the Space Monkey.

14 Likes